PDA

View Full Version : Best First Wedding Dance

Felicia
11-12-2008, 08:02 PM
http://www.snotr.com/video/1299

DiscGo
11-12-2008, 08:41 PM
Man, that was awesome! I wish I were their friends. Who has time to choreograph a dance like this right before their wedding? What surprised me was that I found her to be attractive but I couldn't stop watching that guy. He is pretty big but he moves like a little guy. Great video!

Don
11-12-2008, 10:02 PM
What a cool couple. I hope they have a long and happy marriage and I hope I never meet them as I would definitely try to steal her. :naughty:

Alex
11-13-2008, 06:07 AM
What a cool couple. I hope they have a long and happy marriage and I hope I never meet them as I would definitely try to steal her. :naughty:

Amen Don, sadly I have been best friend for a lot of my friends. They put on awesome weddings, looked so cute together just to finish off with a nasty divorce 4-5 years later. Can't help but think of it seeing that video, still darn cute though.

Jaxx
11-13-2008, 07:13 AM
Amen Don, sadly I have been best friend for a lot of my friends. They put on awesome weddings, looked so cute together just to finish off with a nasty divorce 4-5 years later. Can't help but think of it seeing that video, still darn cute though.

Jeez Alex you are a Debbie Downer.

That video was awesome. I have never seen a guy of his stature jumping so high. :2thumbs:

Alex
11-13-2008, 07:20 AM
Ya I know, sorry :ne_nau:

I think the guy did awesome though, especially for how big he is.