PDA

View Full Version : Real Salt Lake going to conference finals!

KapitanSparrow
11-08-2008, 10:53 PM
After an exciting 2-2 draw with Chivas USA, Real Salt Lake wins the series 3-2 on aggregate and advances to Western Conference final! Yuppiii :haha:
:five:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJXTSaciSRE

KapitanSparrow
11-09-2008, 01:13 PM
Looks like we're going to host the conference finals :haha: New York is up 2-0 against Houston and if they hold it's another game at Rio Tinto :2thumbs:
Get you tickets now!

KapitanSparrow
11-10-2008, 07:04 AM
I got mine :2thumbs: Section 201, right in the middle.

trackrunner
11-10-2008, 01:23 PM
I got mine :2thumbs: Section 201, right in the middle.

I wish I could make this one buty I will be in Southern Utah. :frustrated:

Iceaxe
11-10-2008, 02:00 PM
After an exciting 2-2 draw

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Oh please stop.... I can't take it anymore....

Nothing like kissing your sister.... Even if she has all the goodies in all the right places it's still not exciting....

:lol8: :lol8: :lol8:

KapitanSparrow
11-10-2008, 03:31 PM
Iceaxe if you had any idea about soccer or the "real football" you would know that the game was exciting. But I get it. I feel exactly the same about American football, heh.

Iceaxe
11-10-2008, 04:37 PM
I played HS soccer on a team that won a state Championship back in my youth.... I wasn't cappin' on soccer.... I was cappin' in the draw.... I hate games/sports that end in a draw, I always feel as if I have been cheated without a winner and a loser....

But I really haven't followed much soccer since my youth and the US women winning the World Cup a few years back... so my question... what happened to the shoot-outs so that games do not end in a draw???

KapitanSparrow
11-10-2008, 05:53 PM
I played HS soccer on a team that won a state Championship back in my youth.... I wasn't cappin' on soccer.... I was cappin' in the draw.... I hate games/sports that end in a draw, I always feel as if I have been cheated without a winner and a loser....

But I really haven't followed much soccer since my youth and the US women winning the World Cup a few years back... so my question... what happened to the shoot-outs so that games do not end in a draw???

I apologize. I definately thought that despite a 2-2 tie, the game was very exciting. No need for shoot-out because Salt Lake won on aggregate 3-2. If the game ended in a tie after two 90-minute games and extra time, it would come to penalty shots. Still not shoot-outs. I think they did away with trying to make soccer more exciting with shoot-outs couple of years back. :2thumbs:

KapitanSparrow
11-11-2008, 06:18 AM
I can feel the excitement on Bogley :haha:

accadacca
11-13-2008, 06:08 PM
I can feel the excitement on Bogley :haha:
Off da hook. :haha: A friend at work asked me if I had tickets yet. I said no.

I guess if they win they will play on ABC and XANGO will get loads of marketing impressions...

KapitanSparrow
11-13-2008, 07:45 PM
I bought 3 tickets so far. Could be a sellout :haha: :2thumbs: Sucks that we're playing Columbus once we kick New York's ass.