PDA

View Full Version : Utes!!!!

shlingdawg
11-06-2008, 08:18 PM
WWWWwhahahahahaaaaahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo!!!!!!!

Wwwwhahahahaaaaa!!!!! Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

:utes: :utes4: :utes3: :utes5: :ute_helmet: :utes7:

Hot diggity shit they won!!!!!!!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

trackrunner
11-06-2008, 08:45 PM
Their defence won it tonight :rockon: :utes5:

I was thinking what will happen when the Utes good defence and not clicking offence goes up against BYU'S good offence and crapy defence?

rockgremlin
11-06-2008, 09:41 PM
WOW! What an epic game!!!! I'm totally wiped out from anticipation and frustration. Twice I thought TCU had it in the bag. Whew!

I REALLY, REALLY fell badly for TCU's kicker...anybody else see him sitting on the sidelines, weeping, with his head in his hands? Poor kid. The next few months will be a living hell for him.

trackrunner
11-06-2008, 09:45 PM
I REALLY, REALLY fell badly for TCU's kicker...anybody else see him sitting on the sidelines, weeping, with his head in his hands? Poor kid. The next few months will be a living hell for him.

I don't

But I do remember when the Utes had a bad kicker.

There is a joke about bad kickers but I won't tell it. . .

Scott Card
11-06-2008, 10:22 PM
Crazy game. Crazy good last drive. I hope BYU can win the next two and Utah can win to create a great rivalry game in a couple of weeks. Nicely done UTES :2thumbs:

accadacca
11-06-2008, 10:34 PM
Epic win. That is the second time that I ended up on the field this year. I have not believed all year, but I might have to now. This team has real heart. The blackout was so cool and those uniforms were sweet. I can see Utah doing that again. I would like to see it once a year.

http://assets.espn.go.com/media/apphoto/2c6ae7ff-9ae2-44b3-aceb-a639cf61635c.jpg

http://assets.espn.go.com/media/apphoto/6e1a005d-0f5d-42a5-bd64-3054719345b9.jpg

http://assets.espn.go.com/media/apphoto/fbd7a173-4b87-4cb3-93b4-64399597676b.jpg

accadacca
11-06-2008, 10:46 PM
Some great game photos here: http://www.deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,705261165,00.html?linkTrack=rotator-cvr-500000000007824

Iceaxe
11-08-2008, 03:14 PM
The blackout was so cool and those uniforms were sweet.

Speaking of the uniforms..... How smart does the guy at Under Armor who first said: "Let's go after Utah" seem right now. If Utah makes the BCS that will be huge for UA.

:popcorn:

Iceaxe
11-09-2008, 04:31 PM
Utah at #7 :banana:

in the only poll that really counts for anything....

Kent K25
11-09-2008, 05:37 PM
I don't see them losing the rest of the regular season, but I also don't see them doing well in a BCS bowl game.

shlingdawg
11-09-2008, 08:54 PM
I don't see ......, but I also don't see

Pull your head out of your ass. It'll be a start. :haha:

I joke. I joke. :ne_nau: :roflol:

Kent K25
11-10-2008, 10:17 AM

Man, mudslinging like a politician! Rearranged my quote and everything.

shlingdawg
11-10-2008, 10:41 AM

I honestly meant no offense. It was just teed up too perfectly not to take the swing. :five:

Kent K25
11-10-2008, 11:28 AM

I honestly meant no offense. It was just teed up too perfectly not to take the swing. :five:

I wasn't offended in here, my response didn't appear offended did it? The TCU/Utah thread is a different story :bootyshake:

Iceaxe
11-10-2008, 01:51 PM
I don't see them losing the rest of the regular season, but I also don't see them doing well in a BCS bowl game.

What color is the sky in your world? :ne_nau:

Here are some of the teams that could get matched against Utah in a BCS game.... The Big East and the ACC each get an automatic and below are the leading candidates to win those conferences....

North Carolina
West Virginia
Pitt
Cincinnati
Wake Forest

The Big East and the ACC are really weak this year.... Utah could easily end up being the smartest kid in the dumb reading group....

Utah can still only dream of getting a shot at Texas/USC/Florida... but I doubt it's going to happen.... even if they do manage to stay perfect.... Utes got hosed in 2004 and would probably get hosed again....

Kent K25
11-11-2008, 10:23 AM

What color is the sky in your world? :ne_nau:

Here are some of the teams that could get matched against Utah in a BCS game.... The Big East and the ACC each get an automatic and below are the leading candidates to win those conferences....

North Carolina
West Virginia
Pitt
Cincinnati
Wake Forest

The Big East and the ACC are really weak this year.... Utah could easily end up being the smartest kid in the dumb reading group....

Utah can still only dream of getting a shot at Texas/USC/Florida... but I doubt it's going to happen.... even if they do manage to stay perfect.... Utes got hosed in 2004 and would probably get hosed again....

That's an odd question...Blue, did you not know that?