PDA

View Full Version : TCU at Utah Predictions - The Blackout

accadacca
11-02-2008, 02:46 PM
Jeez I have no clue on this one. I think these two teams are very close and have similar looks on defense and offense. It is going to be a slugfest up on the hill Thursday night. :boxing:

Who do you predict will win and what will the score be? The Utes must have a slight advantage being at home right? :popcorn:

DiscGo
11-02-2008, 03:38 PM
I would predict the U will win, but I really am just guessing. It should be a really good game. My score guesses are always way off.

CarpeyBiggs
11-02-2008, 04:18 PM
TCU 21-17. But, it could go either way...

Reedus
11-02-2008, 04:26 PM
You guys can't be serious??? The U has no game this year. The most overated team in the top ten only surpassed by what BYU was when they were 8. BYU had no business being in the top ten, and the U doesn't either. They looked horrible against UNM last night! WTF? If UNM had put just a little offense together last night, the Utes would have lost. TCU will handle the Utes me thinks.

Mudcat
11-02-2008, 04:48 PM
As a Cougar fan, I'd love to see the Utes beat TCU, then the Cougs beat Utah and ... a three-way tie in the MWC?

But I think TCU will shut down the Utah offense. Those guys are faster than anything Utah has seen. I'm going 20-10 TCU.

DiscGo
11-02-2008, 07:34 PM
I think TCU and the U are both overrated, but I think they should match up nicely.

shlingdawg
11-02-2008, 08:10 PM
:utes: :utes4: :utes3: :utes5: :ute_helmet: :utes7:

Kent K25
11-02-2008, 08:42 PM
I think TCU and the U are both overrated, but I think they should match up nicely.

Agreed, but after seeing the U vs. UNM and TCU vs. BYU my money is on TCU. Of course home field advantage could come through on this one.

RugerShooter
11-03-2008, 06:00 AM
I am hoping the homefield helps the Utes because that they are going to need every bit of help that they can get to win this one.. GO UTES

Reedus
11-03-2008, 06:38 AM
I'm tellin ya it is going to be an embarrassment for the U if they get a BCS bowl bid. Remember Hawaii against Georgia last year in the Sugar Bowl? That will be the Utes if they pull off TCU and BYU. :popcorn:

CarpeyBiggs
11-03-2008, 07:13 AM
I'm tellin ya it is going to be an embarrassment for the U if they get a BCS bowl bid. Remember Hawaii against Georgia last year in the Sugar Bowl? That will be the Utes if they pull off TCU and BYU. :popcorn:

Have you seen the Big East or ACC teams? Utah, BYU or TCU could beat any of their top teams (if they even get one in). Penn State isn't all that impressive IMO, nor is the PAC 10, though they'd probably lose to USC. I can see the MWC boys hanging with any other PAC10 team out there.

Now, if they play an SEC team, or Big 12, then it's a different story.

It is shaping up to be a bizarre BCS year, because I don't think the ACC or the Big East is going to qualify teams. TCU has the defense to play with most anyone. If BYU wins out, I wouldn't be surprised if they are in the BCS top 12. It isn't inconceivable to have 2 MWC teams in the BCS this year. (BYU is 15, TCU 12, and Utah 8)

Probably more likely to have Boise St. and one MWC team though. Unfortunately, the BCS has a nice little clause that says only one "mid major" team gets an automatic berth each year. So one of the teams would have to be selected as "at large."

trackrunner
11-03-2008, 07:41 AM
Have you seen the Big East or ACC teams? Utah, BYU or TCU could beat any of their top teams (if they even get one in). Penn State isn't all that impressive IMO, nor is the PAC 10, though they'd probably lose to USC. I can see the MWC boys hanging with any other PAC10 team out there.

QFE

Now, if they play an SEC team, or Big 12, then it's a different story.

QFE

It is shaping up to be a bizarre BCS year, because I don't think the ACC or the Big East is going to qualify teams. TCU has the defense to play with most anyone. If BYU wins out, I wouldn't be surprised if they are in the BCS top 12. It isn't inconceivable to have 2 MWC teams in the BCS this year. (BYU is 15, TCU 12, and Utah 8)
Probably more likely to have Boise St. and one MWC team though.

QFE

I want nothing more than a BCS buster, two is even better. The best thing for the MWC is to get one team in there. The problem with the U is their offence is talented but not clicking. The defence has been winning their games. This will need to be fixed because in good games the defence keeps you in it, the offence wins it.

accadacca
11-06-2008, 11:13 AM
Wanna shirt? :lol8:

http://www.questred.com

http://www.questred.com/images/perfection.gif

Rub the "Quest for Perfection" in your favorite BYU fans face!

We tore "The Quest" off the LAME BYU T-shirts and put them on a red T-shirt (and black for TCU!). These shirts are sure to remind BYU fans what perfection looks like! Only one team can claim perfection this decade in the MWC and it is UTAH!!! And everybody knows (including BYU fans) that its going to happen again in 2008!

http://www.questred.com/images/redView.jpg

http://www.questred.com/images/blackView.jpg

I hope these jokers aren't out of business after tonight. :haha:

Scott Card
11-06-2008, 12:12 PM
I think the shirt has a typo. It should read "Choose Y-sley" and of course I did. And for tonight only, and I can't believe I am saying this, cough....cough....go Utes..cough sputter...cough.

accadacca
11-06-2008, 10:48 PM
A few of you fellas have a mouth full of crow... :lol8:

Skylinerider
11-06-2008, 10:50 PM
Just got home from the game. AWESOME!!

Scott Card
11-06-2008, 10:51 PM
Not me, I picked the Utes at my office this afternoon. We have a little guess the score thing. I didn't win the score but I did pick the Utes to win. No crow for me this time. :nod:

FROGGER
11-07-2008, 08:29 AM
You guys can't be serious??? The U has no game this year. The most overated team in the top ten only surpassed by what BYU was when they were 8. BYU had no business being in the top ten, and the U doesn't either. They looked horrible against UNM last night! WTF? If UNM had put just a little offense together last night, the Utes would have lost. TCU will handle the Utes me thinks.

What were you saying... GO UTES!!!!

Kent K25
11-07-2008, 10:14 AM
Are you honestly going to argue that the Utes played a good game?

Talk about Lucky! That was what they needed though to go undefeated. I'm a die hard Cougar fan and anything can happen, but I think the Utes are superior this year.

Now...I still think TCU is better. The Utes needed 2 missed FG's from a normally great kicker. Plus two HUGE sacks thanks to bonehead moves by Dalton to get his team out of FG range 2 other times.

Ute fans, consider yourselves lucky, you didn't deserve this one, but now your chances of going undefeated look really good because lately BYU has looked REALLY bad.

Kent K25
11-07-2008, 10:17 AM
Just got home from the game. AWESOME!!

Yeah, I imagine that was a good one to go to. I watched it with my die hard Ute fan neighbor and he went from being depressed pretty much all game long to just about jumping through the roof.

Skylinerider
11-07-2008, 11:21 AM
There was a lot of luck involved with the win, but at the end of the game Utah was the better team. that's all the matters. A win is a win.

Kent K25
11-07-2008, 11:36 AM
There was a lot of luck involved with the win, but at the end of the game Utah was the better team. that's all the matters. A win is a win.

If "at the end of the game Utah was the better team" is interpreted to mean that they were the better team the last 3 minutes then I agree.

TCU failed to put them away the rest of the game due to their own poor play/decisions.

Skylinerider
11-07-2008, 11:41 AM
TCU failed to put them away the rest of the game due to their own poor play/decisions.

So then they weren't exactly better :mrgreen:

shlingdawg
11-07-2008, 01:05 PM
This just in...............

BYU fans have the lowest incidence of colon cancer thanks to constant, self colo-rectal exams. They just can't seem to pull their head out of their ass.

Last time I checked the team with the most points at the end of the game was the better team. BYU was the better team when they lost to TCU and now TCU is the better team when they lose to the Utes. WTF kind of logic is that?

Kent K25
11-07-2008, 01:05 PM

So then they weren't exactly better :mrgreen:

Take out the inability of the kicker and they sure were. TCU outplayed them all game long, except for the last 3 minutes. My opinion stands.

Kent K25
11-07-2008, 01:23 PM
This just in...............

BYU fans have the lowest incidence of colon cancer thanks to constant, self colo-rectal exams. They just can't seem to pull their head out of their ass.

Last time I checked the team with the most points at the end of the game was the better team. BYU was the better team when they lost to TCU and now TCU is the better team when they lose to the Utes. WTF kind of logic is that?

Hey dumbass....remind me when it was that I said BYU was the better team when they played TCU? Don't lump me in with all BYU fans. Every team in sports has ignorant fans, especially in Utah. The Jazz, Utes, Cougs, and Aggies have TONS of them.

TCU STOMPED us, absolutely embarrassed us and made us look like we didn't even belong in the same stadium. I never once said anything different.

My opinion, as I have already stated is that TCU is still better than Utah, but as I pointed out above as well...this year Utah is better than BYU.

MWC power rankings in my OPINION....

TCU
Utah
BYU

You have to be a blind fan to say Utah was the superior team last night. They played them MUCH MUCH MUCH better than BYU did and not even a BYU fan like me can say that was due entirely to home field advantage.

The reason they won the game is that they played them well enough to be in position to capitalize on some inexplicable kicking woes. That makes them much better than BYU, but still lucky to beat a slightly superior TCU. Nowhere did I say that TCU looked particularly good either. Utah's defense (way better than BYU's defense) did a good job of keeping them mostly in check.

What I can't believe is that I actually have to type this whole response because an ignorant Yewt has poor reading comprehension skills.

shlingdawg
11-07-2008, 01:26 PM
I think we should petition the NCAA to make the games 57 minutes long. Those extra 3 minutes are really fouling things up.

Kent K25
11-07-2008, 01:36 PM
I think we should petition the NCAA to make the games 57 minutes long. Those extra 3 minutes are really fouling things up.

Yeah, cuz that's what I was getting at. You got me there.

accadacca
11-07-2008, 01:41 PM
Most undefeated teams need a little luck to pull it out. I have been a doubter all year but you cant take anything away from Utah on this one. They fought hard and held a great offense to 10 points, 16 if they make the field goals. This is the same team that dropped 32 on BYU.

If I am a cougar fan I am hoping that BYU gets their defenses sorted out quickly. If they allow Utah to score 5 or 6 touchdowns (like their last two opponents) it ain't going to much of a contest. IMO.

Kent K25
11-07-2008, 01:50 PM
Most undefeated teams need a little luck to pull it out. I have been a doubter all year but you cant take anything away from Utah on this one. They fought hard and held a great offense to 10 points, 16 if they make the field goals. This is the same team that dropped 32 on BYU.

If I am a cougar fan I am hoping that BYU gets their defenses sorted out quickly. If they allow Utah to score 5 or 6 touchdowns (like their last two opponents) it ain't going to much of a contest. IMO.

Thank you acca for making an intelligent post (not being sarcastic here)...did I not say your exact same points above?

Luck was needed...but they put themselves in position to benefit from it.

If TCU had missed 2 FG's against BYU it wouldn't have mattered. Utah played them better, man this is all sounding so familiar.

Scott Card
11-07-2008, 02:05 PM

Thank you acca for making an intelligent post (not being sarcastic here)...did I not say your exact same points above?

Luck was needed...but they put themselves in position to benefit from it.

If TCU had missed 2 FG's against BYU it wouldn't have mattered. Utah played them better, man this is all sounding so familiar.

The luck thing is the reason BYU could beat Utah. It is why we keep coming back to watch games. It is what makes things interesting. Now there are those that say you make your own luck and I agree but the football has a funny way of bouncing all different directions and so do games. Truly, anyone can beat just about anyone in D-1 football on a certain "lucky" day. There are also those days when a team mentally doesn't show up or when a team plays out of their heads. Usually talent and preparation wins the day but not always. Heaven knows that BYU has relied on a little luck that past two years when it comes to Utah.

Kent K25
11-07-2008, 04:39 PM
The luck thing is the reason BYU could beat Utah. It is why we keep coming back to watch games. It is what makes things interesting. Now there are those that say you make your own luck and I agree but the football has a funny way of bouncing all different directions and so do games. Truly, anyone can beat just about anyone in D-1 football on a certain "lucky" day. There are also those days when a team mentally doesn't show up or when a team plays out of their heads. Usually talent and preparation wins the day but not always. Heaven knows that BYU has relied on a little luck that past two years when it comes to Utah.

No idea what you're referring to :haha:

shlingdawg
11-07-2008, 05:02 PM
Are you honestly going to argue that the Utes played a good game?

What is a

Kent K25
11-07-2008, 05:58 PM
You're asking me to give credit to the Utes....go back and read my posts again, I already gave them credit for putting their team in a position to take advantage of those mistakes by TCU. I can't stand going back and forth with someone who then goes on to say I should admit something that I already have admitted.

James_B_Wads2000
11-07-2008, 06:28 PM
I think its lame how passionate people get over sports. You all should just relax, it

Kent K25
11-07-2008, 08:08 PM
[quote=James_B_Wads2000]I think its lame how passionate people get over sports. You all should just relax, it

Iceaxe
11-08-2008, 01:45 PM
It is shaping up to be a bizarre BCS year, because I don't think the ACC or the Big East is going to qualify teams.

Both the ACC and Big East have automatic birth's I believe. That is why Utah got stuck with Pitt in 2004.

And just for fun.... Wyoming 13, Tennessee 7..... sweet.... way to go MWC!

Talk about Lucky! That was what they needed though to go undefeated.

Luck is when opportunity meets preparation.

TCU failed to put them away the rest of the game due to their own poor play/decisions

Good D makes it look like for poor play/decisions

:popcorn:

Go Utes!

Kent K25
11-08-2008, 07:38 PM
Good D makes it look like for poor play/decisions

:popcorn:

Yeah, the good D really forced that kicker to shank those kicks...or the reality...folding under pressure.

Iceaxe
11-09-2008, 09:52 AM
Yeah, the good D really forced that kicker to shank those kicks...or the reality...folding under pressure.

Actually good D is exactly the reason TCU missed their kicks. The kicker was trying to kick around Aiona Key because of his huge vertical leaping ability and the fact that he has blocked several kicks this year.

Reedus
11-09-2008, 01:48 PM
No crow for me... game went just as predicted. The Frogs outplayed the U for the whole game until the last few minutes when the Utes got lucky. Again they looked horrible for a team ranked at number 8. And again I say it will be an embarrassment if they happen to beat the Y and make it to a BCS bowl. YMMV.

Kent K25
11-09-2008, 02:27 PM

Actually good D is exactly the reason TCU missed their kicks. The kicker was trying to kick around Aiona Key because of his huge vertical leaping ability and the fact that he has blocked several kicks this year.

Watch the replays, he wasn't a factor

Iceaxe
11-09-2008, 04:23 PM

Yeah... you're right.... I'm sure that Utah having some of the best Special Teams in the country had nothing to do with it. :roll:

Kent K25
11-09-2008, 05:37 PM

Yeah... you're right.... I'm sure that Utah having some of the best Special Teams in the country had nothing to do with it. :roll:

On those two kicks they looked no better than any other special teams...and from what I've read on him...Key is a much bigger threat to block punts.

shlingdawg
11-09-2008, 08:52 PM
Hey Ice, unless you break out the crayons and draw a picture for this BYU tard, he just isn't going to get it.

trackrunner
11-09-2008, 08:53 PM

Ice don't forget that good D also forced the kicks instead of touchdowns.

Utah's defence won that game.

Kent K25
11-10-2008, 10:18 AM
Hey Ice, unless you break out the crayons and draw a picture for this BYU tard, he just isn't going to get it.

I'd expect nothing less from a U of U loving douchebag.

Reedus
11-10-2008, 11:13 AM
Good Lord guys!!! It is a damn football game. Why the hate? Save that for douche bag tards who blow up shit with tanny and leave it for someone else to clean up

Kent K25
11-10-2008, 11:29 AM
Good Lord guys!!! It is a damn football game. Why the hate? Save that for douche bag tards who blow up shit with tanny and leave it for someone else to clean up

I've done my board research and took a guess that I don't need to worry about getting too offended with anything shlingdawg says...he's just looking to stir things up a bit...hopefully he can see the same from me? What fun is the rivalry if we can't call each other names?

It's the ignorant fans that drive me crazy, shling and some others in here know their stuff, makes the "argument" more fun.

shlingdawg
11-10-2008, 11:34 AM
No kidding. If fans of the biggest rivalry between schools in Utah can't spar over their teams - get rid of this forum.

It's all good. :rockon:

I'm just praying that someday Kent K25 realizes the errors of his ways and returns to the fold. :roflol:

Kent K25
11-10-2008, 11:44 AM
No kidding. If fans of the biggest rivalry between schools in Utah can't spar over their teams - get rid of this forum.

It's all good. :rockon:

I'm just praying that someday Kent K25 realizes the errors of his ways and returns to the fold. :roflol:

That chance passed by several years ago....grew up in Cali and had no idea BYU and Utah were rivals....applied to BYU because they had good Math/Engineering programs and here I am....a Zoobie!

accadacca
11-10-2008, 12:34 PM
Sometimes its better to be lucky than good. :cool2:

However, I do think this was a defensive game all the way through and it was TCU's defense that could not hold the Utes in the end. Like Ice mentioned, slow defensive struggles like this make it seem like a poorly played game. Especially when small numbers end up on the scoreboard. I was sitting 4th row so believe me when I tell you the Utes earned this one.

Iceaxe
11-10-2008, 02:34 PM
Hey.... TCU got the ball back with 47 seconds left on the clock and two time outs in their pocket and all they needed was a field goal.... and they couldn't do it....

The difference in that game was defence... Utah forced two turnovers and TCU forced zero..... those turnovers were huge...

trackrunner
11-10-2008, 08:33 PM
Utah forced two turnovers and TCU forced zero..... those turnovers were huge...

the team that has the most net recovered turnovers (recovered more than gave turnover) win's the game 80% of the time. Source Monday Night Football tonight

ExpUt
11-10-2008, 09:44 PM
No crow for me... game went just as predicted...

Just as predicted eh? I seem to remember your wisdom differing early in this thread.

TCU will handle the Utes me thinks...

Games, Series & Championships are won on this "luck" on a regular basis throughout sporting history. All part of the game. The numbers on the scoreboard when the time runs out is the only thing that matters, there is no handicap for "luck" lol.

Reedus
11-11-2008, 06:54 AM
My real prediction was Utah in the BCS. I thought the TCU game would be a good one and that TCU would win, I was wrong, but definitely not by much. I hold to my prediction if Utah gets a BCS bid. They will get spanked and sent home whimpering and mumbling "we're not worthy". I'll take two helpings of crow if I am wrong on that one. Plus they still have to get by the Coogies. That should be a good game and I do believe Utah could pull that one off in SLC.

Kent K25
11-11-2008, 10:22 AM
Sometimes its better to be lucky than good. :cool2:

However, I do think this was a defensive game all the way through and it was TCU's defense that could not hold the Utes in the end. Like Ice mentioned, slow defensive struggles like this make it seem like a poorly played game. Especially when small numbers end up on the scoreboard. I was sitting 4th row so believe me when I tell you the Utes earned this one.

I'm done arguing as we've begun to more than beat a dead horse...but your logic amuses me...if you were sitting in the 4th row that just tells me that I had a better view, more angles, and better replays.

Though your view certainly provides much more entertainment, mine allows me to see the game much more clearly.

Iceaxe
11-11-2008, 01:56 PM
the team that has the most net recovered turnovers (recovered more than gave turnover) win's the game 80% of the time. Source Monday Night Football tonight

Yeah... I caught that little tid-bit of interesting information myself. :hail2thechief:

Iceaxe
11-11-2008, 02:01 PM
I'm done arguing as we've begun to more than beat a dead horse...but your logic amuses me...if you were sitting in the 4th row that just tells me that I had a better view, more angles, and better replays.

Though your view certainly provides much more entertainment, mine allows me to see the game much more clearly.

Actually.... Rice-Eccles Stadium has the high dollar big screen in the south endzone and they show all the replays and angles.... :blahblah:

And when you watch a game in person you see the entire field, all the players, pass routes, blocking schemes, blitz's, stunts, coverage, yada, yada... that is why the coaches watch the game in person, both at field level and in the booth..... no why TV even comes close to giving you the same information as an ass in the stadium seat....

:cool2:

Kent K25
11-11-2008, 06:22 PM

Actually.... Rice-Eccles Stadium has the high dollar big screen in the south endzone and they show all the replays and angles.... :blahblah:

And when you watch a game in person you see the entire field, all the players, pass routes, blocking schemes, blitz's, stunts, coverage, yada, yada... that is why the coaches watch the game in person, both at field level and in the booth..... no why TV even comes close to giving you the same information as an ass in the stadium seat....

:cool2:

Ha....the booth is necessary so you can actually get a real idea of what's happening on the field. SO MUCH is missed at field level unless you've got x-ray glasses to see through all those big bodies to the guys behind them...

Iceaxe
11-11-2008, 06:37 PM
Ha....the booth is necessary so you can actually get a real idea of what's happening on the field. SO MUCH is missed at field level unless you've got x-ray glasses to see through all those big bodies to the guys behind them...

Yeah.... I guess that is why the head coach is always up in the booth watching the game on TV. :roll:

[/sarcasm]

Kent K25
11-12-2008, 11:47 AM

Yeah.... I guess that is why the head coach is always up in the booth watching the game on TV. :roll:

[/sarcasm]

Yeah, cuz that's what I said, and what I was referencing.

Why do you suppose head coaches wait to throw the challenge flag until the guys up in the booth tell them to? The coaches miss so much of the game on the field. BUT there are certainly things they can gain by being that close to the action.

Luckily my TV gives me both.

What my TV doesn't communicate to me is the emotion of the players and crowd (at least not in a comparable way to being there). That's where coaches make their money, riding the emotion of the game, knowing their players and where they are at both physically and emotionally as the game progresses.

That's where being in the 4th row outshines a TV broadcast, you're actually there in the emotion of the game.

As far as showing me replay after replay and angle after angle...TV broadcasts give a lot more than the jumbotron.

[/reality]

Iceaxe
11-12-2008, 12:48 PM
FWIW: Coaches don't normally watch the same TV coverage that you see sitting on your couch at home while eating Dorrito's.... the camera the coaches use to watch video and dissect the game film is a much wider angle and shows the entire field. Ideally I like the game film from overhead and behind the O or D. Just though you might like to know that little tid-bit of info from someone who has broken down literally thousands of ours of youth, HS and college game film....

Something of interest.... Filming a game is nothing. This year we had our youth teams and HS teams filmed. Sportz Filmz in Sandy charged us $80 per game. The games are filmed in HD and are boradcast down to a sideline HD tv. The games are also burned to a DVD. No way is a coach watching a crappy fuzzy MTN broadcast when he has HD ability. In college it's even easier.... they get some schmucks who want to work in TV to film the game.

As for the challenge flag.... which is a very recent invention.... the coach normally checks with everyone who has a view or opinion before tossing the flag because a bad challenge can be very costly. The replay is only one aspect that goes into a challenge. The coach usually asks the players involved what they saw... often the player/players will tell the coach to challenge... and good coaches always listen to what the players are telling them. The coaches on the field often watch the big screen in the stadium to get a look because the stadium is usually repeating any controversial call.... just thought you would like to know how it really works....

Kent K25
11-12-2008, 01:51 PM
FWIW: Coaches don't normally watch the same TV coverage that you see sitting on your couch at home while eating Dorrito's.... the camera the coaches use to watch video and dissect the game film is a much wider angle and shows the entire field. Ideally I like the game film from overhead and behind the O or D. Just though you might like to know that little tid-bit of info from someone who has broken down literally thousands of ours of youth, HS and college game film....

Something of interest.... Filming a game is nothing. This year we had our youth teams and HS teams filmed. Sportz Filmz in Sandy charged us $80 per game. The games are filmed in HD and are boradcast down to a sideline HD tv. The games are also burned to a DVD. No way is a coach watching a crappy fuzzy MTN broadcast when he has HD ability. In college it's even easier.... they get some schmucks who want to work in TV to film the game.

As for the challenge flag.... which is a very recent invention.... the coach normally checks with everyone who has a view or opinion before tossing the flag because a bad challenge can be very costly. The replay is only one aspect that goes into a challenge. The coach usually asks the players involved what they saw... often the player/players will tell the coach to challenge... and good coaches always listen to what the players are telling them. The coaches on the field often watch the big screen in the stadium to get a look because the stadium is usually repeating any controversial call.... just thought you would like to know how it really works....

What I really love is when a call is so obviously correct yet the player is begging the coach to throw the challenge flag...I'm sure the coaches have to use some discretion in which players they can really trust on that one.

Oh and I have no doubt the guys in the booth etc have much better views than I do of the game. No doubt about it. I often wonder if I don't see a replay now and then when a call is totally blown just to keep down some of the controversy.

I'm not arguing that what I see is better than what the coaches in the booth see, or what the coach on the field has access to.

But I still have no doubt I'm seeing better views of the game than someone sitting in the 4th row.

Ice, thanks for the info, interesting to hear from someone with experience.

I coach basketball so it's totally a different world for me.

accadacca
11-13-2008, 06:04 PM
I am wondering if the Cougars might do a "white out" next year and ask the Mormon Tabernacle Choir to sing during halftime. :lol8:

Kent K25
11-13-2008, 06:32 PM
I am wondering if the Cougars might do a "white out" next year and ask the Mormon Tabernacle Choir to sing during halftime. :lol8:

You forgot about the pregame, they're gonna have the Deacons pass the sacrament to everyone in the stadium.