PDA

View Full Version : Camo Vinyl Decals

square
10-29-2008, 08:17 AM
Has anyone worked with material like this www.camo4u.com - I am looking for some pointers on dressing up an old ATV

LOAH
10-29-2008, 08:30 AM
Wow, that's pretty slick. I like the truck kits, but since I don't hunt (or have a truck even), I'd just be a poser.

I'll cover my Sentra in that. LOL

JP
10-29-2008, 10:24 AM
Howdy & Welcome to the site :wavey:

I have seen the stuff, but never worked with it. I remember doing large stickers and air bubbles were the killer. I believe that stuff allows you to reposition it as many times as you need, but once you put the pressure onto it, it sticks.

I'm sure they have good instructions. A second pair of hands would probably help, keeping the surface area tight and as free from air bubbles as much as possible. You'll get them, just take a pin and push the air out through the pin holes.

Good luck and don't forget to throw the pictures under the Four Wheeler section. We like pics :haha:

Redpb
10-29-2008, 12:11 PM
I can see where this can be used well.
Apparently there is high enough demand to warrant production of this product and the building of the website.
But holy hell, camo on your leather jacket? WTF

http://www.camo4u.com/images/kitfade/leathercoaton.jpg

accadacca
10-29-2008, 12:23 PM
I'll toss this over in the ATV section. You might get better traction over there. :2thumbs:

JP
10-29-2008, 12:53 PM
I'll toss this over in the ATV section. You might get better traction over there. :2thumbs:
You're going to lose the poor Newbie :haha:

square
05-14-2012, 12:48 PM
thanks....

Deathcricket
05-14-2012, 03:53 PM
thanks....

4 years later??? :roflol: