http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081027/ap_on_fe_st/lt_mexico_half_ton_man

[quote]MONTERREY, Mexico

JP
10-27-2008, 11:01 AM
Plenty of cushin for the pushin. :giveit: :giveit: :giveit:
:lol8: :lol8:

TreeHugger
10-27-2008, 02:55 PM
I think this is awesome. And I cant believe he's lost over 500 pounds! That's is truly amazing. I wonder how he's done that without exercise. Imagine, for him, the day he can get out of that bed after more then 6 years!

Last Child
10-27-2008, 03:25 PM
Fat people need lovin too!

Good for him. Someone to love and love you back can do wonders in a persons life.
Yeah, I say good for the both of them. :five:

abirken
10-27-2008, 06:04 PM
I think this is awesome. And I cant believe he's lost over 500 pounds! That's is truly amazing. I wonder how he's done that without exercise. Imagine, for him, the day he can get out of that bed after more then 6 years!

I saw a documentary on this man and he has a team of nutritionists and doctors that have stepped in to help him with his diet. I say MORE POWER TO HIM!!! :2thumbs:

LOAH
10-27-2008, 06:48 PM
WTF?

Can this guy even find his own hole? :ne_nau: :eek2:

Oh yeah...Good for him. Blah, blah, blah. :haha:

TreeHugger
10-27-2008, 07:15 PM
WTF?

Can this guy even find his own hole? :ne_nau: :eek2:

Oh yeah...Good for him. Blah, blah, blah. :haha:

That's rude.

LOAH
10-27-2008, 09:37 PM
:ahh:

I guess so.

Some people probably see a man with a disability.

I see a man who has let himself become a huge (literally) burden on his loved ones and I feel no sympathy for this kind of gluttony.

On the bright side, he has lost more weight than 99% (speculating) of the world's population has ever weighed, so that's something pretty neat.

I hope he continues on his new path and can walk again someday to experience some of what he's missed out on, due to his selfish binging.

...And I found that entire quoted article quite hilarious.

FROGGER
10-27-2008, 11:12 PM
Not rude, Honest... we come from a nation where responsibility for our actions is a curse word... I am fat because of my genes, i am poor because of my parents ECT... we live in a nation of excuses and this is no different..

No one questions the fact that he ate a dozen eggs, a package of bacon and a box of doughnuts every day its all because he has the Obese disease...

I am glad the guy has lost weight, no doubt adding years to his life, i congratulate him on it and hope it continues....

CarpeyBiggs
10-28-2008, 08:08 AM
Not rude, Honest... we come from a nation where responsibility for our actions is a curse word... I am fat because of my genes, i am poor because of my parents ECT... we live in a nation of excuses and this is no different..

No one questions the fact that he ate a dozen eggs, a package of bacon and a box of doughnuts every day its all because he has the Obese disease...

I am glad the guy has lost weight, no doubt adding years to his life, i congratulate him on it and hope it continues....

Pretty sure the guy is Mexican... :ne_nau: