PDA

View Full Version : Gratifying Bogley Gathering

blueeyes
10-23-2008, 09:40 PM
Kapitan I am listening

Ok so for the month of November lets get together and enjoy each others company and give thanks for crazy friends we meet on the internet, that make us laugh, cry and get pissed off over political matters. :haha:

First we shall take a poll for the best weekend to plan getting together for dinner. It will have to be on a Saturday night (cuz I said and no other reason)

After you answer the poll for best weekend make a suggestion of a place to eat. If there are going to be more then 10 we need to think of a place that can handle large groups like Chuck-a-rama (JUST KIDDING!!!)

abirken
10-23-2008, 09:45 PM
DAYUM........Nunya above times work for me b/c of big trip mid November to first of December. I will wait for a Bogley Snowfest weekend come winter. :2thumbs:

KapitanSparrow
10-24-2008, 06:54 AM
Heh, so far we have 3 votes for 3 different dates :roflol: I am fine with either one I think altough on the 29th I might have my sister visiting with kids and bro-in-law. We could do one of those all you can eat buffetts. These places are huge and I am sure they can accomodate a large group.

shlingdawg
10-24-2008, 08:23 AM
I'll be around the 22 and 29.

accadacca
10-26-2008, 03:51 PM
My November is pretty busy too. Headed to Hawaii over Thanksgiving and I got work stuff early in the month. I am also looking forward to the bogley snow fests. :2thumbs:

blueeyes
11-05-2008, 10:14 PM
Ok so I thought my November was open. Hmmmm guess not. I will not be able to plan a dinner.

But should anyone care to join me at Royal Bliss's concert Novemeber 26th you are welcome. Tickets sold out last year and it was fun. Great band. There concert is at Port O Call's

Let me know if you want to go.