PDA

View Full Version : Please take the word hunting out of this title

Western
10-13-2008, 03:33 PM
I dont want to be lumped in with these "shooters" any longer.

BruteForce
10-13-2008, 03:34 PM
I dont want to be lumped in with these "shooters" any longer.

:ne_nau:

Might I ask what provoked that..and for your first posting.

Edited to add: After reading through the message titles in this forum, most are not related to Hunting..

Skylinerider
10-13-2008, 03:37 PM
Odd first post :ne_nau:

BruteForce
10-13-2008, 03:58 PM

Agreed, especially considering the account was created 10 Apr 2007. Perhaps we can get him to contribute hunting information/knowledge/locations/tips.

I know I'd appreciate more hunting coverage. I've been an avid waterfowler, but recently my 10 year old got his bluecard and wants to embark on a deer/elk hunt (even though he's not old enough to shoot).

Sombeech
10-13-2008, 04:15 PM
Strange request, but it has been granted. Hunter has been removed from your title.

Although I would think you'd want "shooting" removed if you just wanted to focus in on hunting..... either way, let us know what else we can do for you.

BruteForce
10-13-2008, 04:27 PM
DOH! :eek2:

:roflol:

Don
10-13-2008, 06:01 PM
WTF?

And welcome to the forum Western(hunter). Please do check out the Newbies (http://www.bogley.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=2) section and introduce yourself.

PS. Wanna go shootin' sometime? :haha:

trackrunner
10-13-2008, 07:32 PM
Perhaps we can get him to contribute hunting information/knowledge/locations/tips.

QFE

The reason people check out & participate in the canyoneering section is because people are canyoneering and posting about it. The reason people check out the hiking section is because people are hiking and posting about it. The reason people check out (or don

accadacca
10-13-2008, 07:53 PM
:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Yeah dammit start posting some killings. I wanna see blood and guts NOW!

In all seriousness I would like to see more hunting posts too. Here is a link to a rabbit hunt that we got ridiculed for. Maybe this is why people don't post blood and guts on bogley? :ne_nau:

LET THE FUR FLY! http://www.bogley.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4547

BruteForce
10-13-2008, 08:10 PM
:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Yeah dammit start posting some killings. I wanna see blood and guts NOW!

In all seriousness I would like to see more hunting posts too. Here is a link to a rabbit hunt that we got ridiculed for. Maybe this is why people don't post blood and guts on bogley? :ne_nau:

LET THE FUR FLY! http://www.bogley.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4547

Oh boy!

Now I enjoy a good hunt, but I will only hunt what I eat. Were those pellet rifles? Didn't sound like .22's.

That being said, I need to get my 10 year old "comfortable" with the kill since he's now expressed interest in hunting. What better way to do that than to take him Jack hunting with his shotgun.

Anybody can hunt Jacks with a .22 or pellet gun. Try it with a 20 ga !

Sombeech
10-13-2008, 08:45 PM
Yeah, we've tried to put a big WARNING on the section, some things may be killed.

I guess that includes the original abandoned camper.

The thing is, the more actual hunting excursions that are posted here, the more bitching. I know a great deal of hunters on this forum, you don't always take a camera on the hunt so a lot of them are write ups.

This Westernhunter is one of the same assclowns that moan about ATVs as well, I'll protect his identity though. It's nothing to get worked up over. It's just somebody who ventures into forums he's absolutely not interested in to raise some hell.

And he got owned. He's welcome back for more laughs.

CarpeyBiggs
10-13-2008, 09:28 PM
'Beech, are you showing some restraint? Why hesitate, expose 'em already!

Sombeech
10-13-2008, 09:33 PM
ummm...

One more thing, just because a post is made from a different IP address doesn't mean it's untraceable to another account.

Nothing is anonymous on the internetz. :deal:

That's all I'll say on the matter.

accadacca
10-13-2008, 09:43 PM
You mean somebody on bogley has TWO user accounts? Nahhhhhhhhh. :haha:

Western
10-15-2008, 01:49 PM
I thought that might get some of you riled up.
Really I just dont like the senseless destruction that a lot of gun guys get into.
I spend a lot of time outdoors and it seems everywhere you pull off a main road, there is nothing but old TV's and busted bottles.
Most of us dont do this type of thing, BUT the guys who are seriuos about hunting take alot of blame for this kind of thing.
Kind of like skateboaders and spray paint.

Quityerbitchin
10-15-2008, 01:58 PM
I SEE SOME BITCHN' GOING ON :frustrated:

Jaxx
10-15-2008, 02:02 PM
oh dangit. I forgot about you. PM me your real identity please! It's killing me!