PDA

View Full Version : Paiute Trail conditions and invite

nelsonccc
10-13-2008, 11:06 AM
Paiute Trail 01 from Circleville into Beaver and back and the 01 from Circleville to Kosharem.

I've been on both of these trails several times during the summer, but never this late in the year. A few of us are looking to come up from Vegas and hit these trails again on October 25th and 26th. Anyone have any solid info on the conditions? Lots of mud? Maybe even some snow? Anyone else ride the trail this late in the year?

Any of you Utah boys want to join us? We'll come up Friday night and camp just south of Circleville. Ride the Kooshorem trail on Saturday (120 miles), hitting as much hard trail as possible. Then on Sunday we'll hit the 01 to the 05 into Beaver. Then the trail back up to the 01 and back into Circleville (96 miles). We'll be on dirt bikes but we've ridden in the past with guys on 4wheelers, just lots of waiting for their slow asses.

Reedus
10-13-2008, 08:12 PM
LOL - Quads
I'D take you up on your offer, but the timing is wrong. My buddy is getting married on the 25th. You might be getting too late in the season as it is already shaping up to be a doozy of a winter. Let me know when you want to go hit the HITR trail over by Halls Crossing best 40 miles of slick rock riding you will ever see.