View Full Version : Montana Fishing / September 11

shlingdawg
10-13-2008, 09:56 AM
I cover seven states as part of my sales territory. Montana isn

LOAH
10-13-2008, 08:10 PM
Hell yes!

You hate yourself for forgetting the camera that day, right? :haha:

Sorry you don't have a photographic record of your adventure. That would be awesome. I've never seen a bear in the wild and I'm sure I'd pee myself if I wasn't packin' heat. :nod:

I saw a wild cougar hopping along the red rocks once in So. Utah...but I was in a helicopter, so there was no "danger excitement".

Great trip. Thanks for posting.

accadacca
10-13-2008, 08:43 PM
Excellent. Montana is a great place for fishin'. I have been fishing up on the beaverhead river a few times. Good stuff.

Last Child
10-15-2008, 06:43 AM
Yeah buddy! Montana is the place! Haven't been there in a while but I sure do love it there. So many great places to fish.

Jaxx
10-15-2008, 08:58 AM
My wife has been talking about going new places to camp. Mabey it will be Montana. nice pics!

chickenlicken
10-17-2008, 06:56 PM
That looks like a fun diversion from work. I used to travel Nevada, Wyoming, Colorado, and most of Utah. I'd work from 8-5 then wrap up sales calls and head for the hills for an evening of fishing. I used to fish enough to justify a Colorado non-resident fishing license. Although I never saw a bear or otter, I saw lots of moose that scared the !#@$ out of me sometimes. :2thumbs: