PDA

View Full Version : Hooters vs Daycare? 5 year Old Chooses Hooters! Whoopsie.

JP
10-08-2008, 08:30 PM
Hooters vs Daycare? 5 year Old Chooses Hooters!

A child is dropped off at a Texas day care center, but the five-year-old boy ends up at a gas station and later a Hooters parking lot all by himself.
The five-year-old boy walked out of the Imagination Station day care near 35E Northbound, crossed Dallas Drive and went to the Race Track gas station to buy a soft drink and snacks. He then ended up in the Hooters parking lot a half a mile away.

RugerShooter
10-09-2008, 06:05 AM
Sounds like a smart boy, Hooters is always better than school :2thumbs:

Don
10-09-2008, 07:49 AM
Sounds like a smart boy, Hooters is always better than school :2thumbs:

The food sucks, but who's looking at the food anyway?

JP
10-09-2008, 07:57 AM
He new a nice young girl would be able to help him :haha:

blueeyes
10-09-2008, 07:59 AM
boys....men....they just naturally gravitate to hooters

JP
10-09-2008, 08:00 AM
Yea, that smothered chicken sandwich is one mighty fine and tasty sandwich :haha:

Don
10-09-2008, 08:04 AM

Naturally gravitate, I like that. Like there's a boob gravity pulling me in. :roflol:

KapitanSparrow
10-09-2008, 08:10 AM
I have never been to Hooters! :naughty:

And now that I hear their food sucks, I may never decide to go :ne_nau:

blueeyes
10-09-2008, 08:12 AM

Naturally gravitate, I like that. Like there's a boob gravity pulling me in. :roflol:

it is one of the laws of physics! one that every women is well aware of

blueeyes
10-09-2008, 08:13 AM

you dont go for the food.....i hear the chicken wings are good

skianddive
10-09-2008, 08:36 AM

Kapitan,

Don't believe the naysayers. The food at Hooters is great, especially their breaded chicken wings. Order all drums and get them HOT (or 911 if you can handle the heat), then let them sit about 5 minutes after they're delivered to let the sauce soak in.

Their fried pickles are good, too. And although I usually don't have them, their burgers and sandwiches are good along with an order of curly fries.

I see you have one only 12 miles from you in Midvale. What's stopping you?

Don
10-09-2008, 08:38 AM

Maybe time for a Bogley Hooters dinner to balance out the Sushi dinners?

KapitanSparrow
10-09-2008, 08:44 AM

I don't know. Maybe I'm just not hungry enough, heh. How are their breasts...? Chicken breasts I mean?

I think I have to go there and see for myself.

JP
10-09-2008, 08:46 AM
The clams are good, the Smothered Chicken Sandwich is good. They have good food there :2thumbs:

greyhair biker
10-09-2008, 10:07 AM

I don't know. Maybe I'm just not hungry enough, heh. How are their breasts...? Chicken breasts I mean?

I think I have to go there and see for myself.
maybe Fourtycal can arrange it. He lives less than 5 minutes from that one in Midvale :mrgreen:

KapitanSparrow
10-09-2008, 11:10 AM
The one on State Street near Ft. Union? Are Hooters girls good wife material? :roflol:

accadacca
10-09-2008, 12:12 PM
Hooters girls love bogley. :lol8:

You know I think the food just tastes better there. The same food wouldn't taste as good at Burger King. :haha:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=i4kX7b7ngHo

JP
10-09-2008, 12:15 PM
Yea, if that King in the commercial walked up to the table, it just wouldn't be the same :lol8:

skianddive
10-29-2008, 08:25 PM
*** WARNING: DO NOT WATCH THE VIDEO - YOU'LL GO BLIND ***

Golfer John Daly detained after passing out drunk at Hooters
Published: October 29, 2008

When you hear the words "Hooters," "John Daly" and "extremely intoxicated" in the same sentence, you know where this story is going.

In the latest chapter of Daly's longtime struggle with alcohol abuse, he was held overnight in a North Carolina jail after passing out at a Hooters restaurant, according to a statement released by Winston-Salem police on Wednesday.

Police officers were called to the Hooters at 120 Hanes Square Circle in Winston-Salem at 2:17 a.m. Sunday. When police arrived, Daly, who had passed out at the restaurant, was already being treated by emergency medical workers, according to police reports. Emergency workers said Daly refused to go to a hospital.

According to police, Daly "appeared extremely intoxicated and uncooperative." Daly again refused to go to the hospital and was eventually asked to leave by Hooters employees, police said.

Because Daly had no transportation, police said they held him in custody at a local jail until he sobered up. Daly was photographed by police but does not appear to have been charged with any crime.

This is the latest in a series of headlines about the long-hitting star, who came from nowhere to win the 1991 PGA Championship. This year, he made a bizarre appearance at the British Open, where he accused his former coach Butch Harmon of lying about Daly's alcohol abuse and then struggled to break 90, and he played a shirtless round in Missouri for a local TV crew, which became a YouTube hit (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6HXfA__e14).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6HXfA__e14