PDA

View Full Version : Surgery for me today

Last Child
10-03-2008, 06:41 AM
Well I am off to have my sinuses worked on. I'm a nervous and scared. :eek1: I have been putting this off for years because I am such a wuss. At least I'm getting some pretty good drugs.

FROGGER
10-03-2008, 07:03 AM
I had nose surgery done a while back, my advice, take the pills....Good luck

abirken
10-03-2008, 07:08 AM
Well I am off to have my sinuses worked on. I'm a nervous and scared. :eek1: I have been putting this off for years because I am such a wuss. At least I'm getting some pretty good drugs.

Hey sweets! I'll be thinking and sending good JU JU your way. You will be fine. I've knonwn so many people to have this same surgery and it's a cake walk. Just a little inconvenient for a few days while your nose is packed but you will be fine. :2thumbs: :five:

Deathcricket
10-03-2008, 07:08 AM
Good luck bro! take lots of pictures and let us know how it goes. I'm the same way about going to doctors and dentists, so I feel for ya.

devo_stevo
10-03-2008, 07:29 AM
Good luck with the surgery Last Child. Hope it does what it's supposed to for ya and you'll be back on your bike before it snows. When does the new Santa Cruz arrive anyway? Nothing worse than getting a beautiful new bike in the middle of winter. You have to ride it at least once before the snow flies.

KapitanSparrow
10-03-2008, 07:31 AM
Good luck Last Child. And no worries about being a pussy. All real men are afraid of doctors and dentists.

JP
10-03-2008, 08:08 AM
Good luck and I hope the surgery works :2thumbs:

blueeyes
10-03-2008, 08:15 AM
Poor baby... good luck to ya! Speedy recovery. :2thumbs:

Cirrus2000
10-03-2008, 05:11 PM
Hope it goes (OK, went) well! Enjoy the artificial joy!

TreeHugger
10-03-2008, 09:32 PM
Drugs are good. Enjoy.
heehee.

Seriously, here's to a speedy recovery!

Tree.

greyhair biker
10-03-2008, 10:49 PM
Drugs are your friend. Seriously. Take your meds :haha: Hope you're feeling better soon!

Last Child
10-04-2008, 10:36 AM
Hey Thank You guys and gals!

Things went much better than I was anticipating. If it wasn't for all the blood and pain I would really be enjoying these Percosets. :naughty:

Having my nosed packed like this is definitely different than how I am used to "packing" my nose. :haha:

Thanks for the positive JU JU Alison! :2thumbs:

I hope this doesn't prevent me from doing any more mountain biking this year. I just called and my new blue Heckler is in. :banana: :banana: I have to go to the doc for a follow up and may pick it up. I don't know though it's raining pretty good and I am not sure I want to get it all wet on its first day out. :? But definitely on Monday.

Well I have been band from the computer for the weekend so that I can rest. So says the boss. She's in the shower right now so I snuck away to see whats going on at Bogley. I best get back to watching some Warren Miller and trying to enjoy the buzz.

Thanks again folks. :five:

C/ya on Monday with pics of my new baby. :banana: :banana: