PDA

View Full Version : GO UTES !!!!

FROGGER
10-02-2008, 09:31 PM
Even though it was a squeaker we will take it..... GO UTES!!!!!

rockgremlin
10-03-2008, 06:11 AM
The PAC-10 is our bitch!!! :roflol:

RugerShooter
10-03-2008, 06:41 AM
The PAC-10 is our bitch!!! :roflol: :five: :nod: :utes: :utes4: :utes3: :utes5: :ute_helmet: :utes7:

and can we also so

GO AGGIES

rockgremlin
10-03-2008, 07:21 AM
GO AGGIES

Uh oh....the magic 8 ball is not forecasting good things for the Aggies.

BYU - 45

USU - 6

accadacca
10-03-2008, 08:32 AM
What an incredible game to attend. Brian Johnson gave that game away and then took it back. Unless you have "Elway" on the back of your jersey you normally don't see a QB do that, especially in college.

There is certainly a lot to complain about with the Utes, but hell they are 6-0.

trackrunner
10-03-2008, 08:46 AM
The PAC-10 is our bitch!!! :roflol: :five: :nod: :utes: :utes4: :utes3: :utes5: :ute_helmet: :utes7:

and can we also so

GO AGGIES

Actually what Utah & BYU need is both to go undefeated for their match up. And then for the game to be an epic one for the meories. The winner will shoot up in the polls and play in a good BCS game (not against the low fruit like Pitt). The loser will probley be invited to a good bowl too, probly not BCS, but if it's epic two non-BCS schools could go and the case would be BYU and Utah over Boise.

I'm sorry but this year the enemy needs to do good until the final game.

Scott Card
10-03-2008, 08:56 AM

and can we also so

GO AGGIES

Actually what Utah & BYU need is both to go undefeated for their match up. And then for the game to be an epic one for the meories. The winner will shoot up in the polls and play in a good BCS game (not against the low fruit like Pitt). The loser will probley be invited to a good bowl too, probly not BCS, but if it's epic two non-BCS schools could go and the case would be BYU and Utah over Boise.

I'm sorry but this year the enemy needs to do good until the final game.As hard as it is for me to admit that it is true. I told my wife I can't believe that I am saying that it would be best for the conference and the BCS garbage for the Utes to win. Ahhhhh. And as for the GO AGGIES????? Nah. Cougs better win this one. Cougs by 49. One final agreement... PAC 10 who? :roflol:

accadacca
10-03-2008, 09:08 AM
It is sure great to have one of the best kickers. Utah is usually lucky to have a good kicker. But this kid is headed to the NFL. :nod:

trackrunner
10-03-2008, 10:19 AM

and can we also so

GO AGGIES

I'm sorry but this year the enemy needs to do good until the final game.As hard as it is for me to admit that it is true. I told my wife I can't believe that I am saying that it would be best for the conference and the BCS garbage for the Utes to win. Ahhhhh. And as for the GO AGGIES????? Nah. Cougs better win this one. Cougs by 49. One final agreement... PAC 10 who? :roflol:

I think the MWC needs to reconsider adding Boise. With BYU, Utah, Boise, TCU how could you not say that at least one if not two should be in the big bowls every year. I think the MWC would be a perment BCS slayer proving how wrong the set up is and a need for a real championship.

Kent K25
10-03-2008, 10:41 AM
What an incredible game to attend. Brian Johnson gave that game away and then took it back. Unless you have "Elway" on the back of your jersey you normally don't see a QB do that, especially in college.

6-0.

Or any of the other guys who do it on a weekly basis. Someone does it every week, it's the nature of the sport.

accadacca
10-03-2008, 02:04 PM
GO AGGIES

BYU - 45

USU - 6
Yep. The cougs have a big game this week. It should really help their BCS rankings. :haha:

Kent K25
10-03-2008, 06:16 PM
GO AGGIES

BYU - 45

USU - 6
Yep. The cougs have a big game this week. It should really help their BCS rankings. :haha:

Up 24-0 First Quarter...

accadacca
10-03-2008, 06:57 PM
Lots of zoobies at the game. . .

Kent K25
10-04-2008, 10:49 AM
Certainly not a convincing win, I feel a slight drop in the rankings...

trackrunner
10-04-2008, 12:07 PM
Certainly not a convincing win, I feel a slight drop in the rankings...

Yes but someone ahead of them might get the L. So the question is how many get the an L before rankings will determine a drop, jump, or same . . .