Breast awareness :eek2: Whewwwww I aware now :lol8:

BruteForce
10-02-2008, 08:38 PM

And I am sensitive to the cause and ALWAYS aware! :naughty: :hail2thechief:

KapitanSparrow
10-02-2008, 08:40 PM

Come on JP. I know you're a joker but this is a disease that affects everyone. Please attend a walk for the cure. :haha:

BruteForce
10-02-2008, 08:45 PM

Come on JP. I know you're a joker but this is a disease that affects everyone. Please attend a walk for the cure. :haha:

In all seriousness, I've done the walk and run "for the cure' for the past 4 years now. All for a good cause, I assure you.

I would hate to see my wife (love of my wife for 20 years now) have this dreaded condition.

And I am fortunate that NONE of my immediate family have suffered from this disease (mother included).

Don
10-02-2008, 08:49 PM
We should all attend a walk for the cure. Wife of a good friend, and a friend in her own right, is fighting this right now. They are often in my thoughts lately.
Although, when it comes to breasts it should always be a slow motion jog for the cure. :naughty:

KapitanSparrow
10-02-2008, 09:00 PM
:haha:

JP
10-02-2008, 09:10 PM
I know you're a joker but this is a disease that affects everyone. Please attend a walk for the cure. :haha:
Why yes I am :haha:

And our Jeep Club raises money for just this sort of thing :fitz: :mrgreen:

LOAH
10-02-2008, 10:06 PM
I think we're ALL pretty much "aware" by now. Why not, instead of wasting contribution money on pink junk (pens, pins, magnets, flyers, :blahblah: ), put those funds in the hands of scientists? :nod:

Seems more logical to me than merchandising.

I feel for those that suffer from breast cancer. It affects everyone in one way or another. I don't see how taking a walk helps anything though. It doesn't do anything to find a cure.

(I'm not trying to offend anyone who feels driven to wear pink or march. Have at it.)

I'll be working out the kinks with a manufacturer of brown ribbons for colon cancer awareness. (Okay, now I'm just being an ass. :haha: )

R
10-03-2008, 06:13 AM
I'll be working out the kinks with a manufacturer of brown ribbons for colon cancer awareness. (Okay, now I'm just being an ass. :haha: )

Okay, you made the Beavis deep within me laugh!