PDA

View Full Version : What people call me:

Sombeech
09-25-2008, 09:27 PM
http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk226/jonhsnyder/funny-graphs-what-people-call-me-wh.gif

Don
09-26-2008, 12:17 AM
I actually still had that song in my head when I clicked this; I just got home from the bar where some drunk ass was murdering that song (karaoke) when I left.
:haha:

blueeyes
09-26-2008, 05:26 AM
I actually still had that song in my head when I clicked this; I just got home from the bar where some drunk ass was murdering that song (karaoke) when I left.
:haha:

So yesterday I was in Utah Valley and my friend asked if there were any bars in Provo. I laughed and said I doubt it or they are nicely tucked away where you can't find them. So I guess I can report back to him today and say there is at least one bar. :lol8:

LOAH
09-26-2008, 06:28 AM
Atchafalaya is the most popular one. It's right on Center Street at Freedom Blvd (200 W). It's alright, I suppose. They have a karaoke room. I haven't been for almost 3 years.

The crowd has gone pretty much gangsta wannabe though.

If you want a nice mellow atmosphere, there's ABG's (A Beuford Gifford Libation Emporium) just across Freedom and on the same side of the road. The crowd is friendlier, usually and they normally have better live acts.

The City Limits is a draft bar (beer only) and is a great place to meet some hicks. :lol8: It's also on Center Street, but it's further west at about 350W or maybe even 400W.

In Orem, there's a place called Callie's Cafe and they've got a mullet bar (draft) attached. It's about 450 N State or thereabouts. I've never visit, but it's right by my house.

If the parking lot was bigger, you'd probably see a few 5th wheels there (like Wal*Mart). :haha:

Yeah, we've got a ROCKIN' bar scene around these here parts. :rockon:

Basically, ABG's is the only bar that you don't have to worry about getting into a fight.

For single, horny guys though, Atchafalaya is the meat market (known locally as "Itchy's", or "Ithcyvaginas"...Sorry...It's true).

accadacca
09-26-2008, 08:41 AM
:lol8: :lol8: :lol8:

Don
09-26-2008, 09:50 AM
Atchafalaya is the most popular one...

For single, horny guys though, Atchafalaya is the meat market (known locally as "Itchy's", or "Ithcyvaginas"...Sorry...It's true).

:roflol: :roflol:

I was at the Big Easy in Lehi (it's close to home), also known as the Big Sleazy or the Big'n Easy.