PDA

View Full Version : I just got out of jail...

kaptain
09-25-2008, 03:30 PM
Last night I called up a friend of mine and we decided to go catch a flick before some ladies came over for some drinking games and hopefully some nookie.... I was planning to bring my A game. :haha:

We had been discussing the movie Dark Knight for some time now and tonight was the night. We got up to the line which was long as hell and were waiting for our turn and I kept hearing this asshole in front of me naming off all of the movies he has seen in the last few months. He then went into very deep detail about every movie and then he got to Dark Knight. I turned to my friend and told him that this dick was going to ruin it for us but my friend didnt want to switch lines. I kept trying to tune him out but the asshole just would not shut up so I asked him very polietly to shut up and stop ruining every mildly good movie that I wanted to see. He looked me square in the eye and then turned around to the ugly bitch he was with and persisted to tell her how Dark Knight ended. I got pissed and told him some choice words and he got in my face so, one thing led to another and I knocked him the f**k out. Right after my fist hit his face I was tackled and arrested. Note: I have never been arrested and there I was sitting in a jail cell at 10:30pm. Luckly the dickhead didnt press charges and they just let me out at about 5:00am. Now im sitting here and I think I hurt my hand pretty bad. Its not purple or anything but it is really dark red and on my 3rd knuckle there is a bump about the size of a roma tomato. What are some good treatments for this. I cant go to the doc. Insurance is being a bitch

devo_stevo
09-25-2008, 03:36 PM
So the question has to be asked. Did you get any nookie? :naughty: :haha:

Seriously though, ibuprofen and ice are supposed to be good for swelling.

DiscGo
09-25-2008, 03:37 PM
:roflol:

Sorry friend. I totally hear you on this. The last time I nearly got into a fight was while in line for like Harry Potter 3 (or something). I don't know what it is about movie lines that bring out such violence :)

goofball
09-25-2008, 03:39 PM
the mouth is the filthiest place on the human body, so watch that knuckle. if hte discoloration starts to sprread up the arm go see the doc unless you prefer to die. i had a buddy did the same thing you did (minus going to jail) and he got some infection real fast and almost lost his life, and neaerly lost the arm. don't fuk around w/ it. if you just broke the hand or knockle, ice it and wrap it if a doc is no go

KapitanSparrow
09-25-2008, 04:31 PM
Cold cell instead of nookie - that sucks! Did they take away your shoe laces? Not sure about the swelling. Put ice on it, if it does not come down by tomorrow or Sat, then do seek medical help.

savanna3313
09-25-2008, 05:47 PM

Hey! He was sitting in jail until 5 am. :help: I'm thinking he's pretty damn happy if he didn't get any nookie last night! :eek2: :giveit: :crackit:

:lol8:

JP
09-25-2008, 06:08 PM
:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

KapitanSparrow
09-25-2008, 06:20 PM

abirken
09-25-2008, 06:41 PM
So glad I am not the only one that has been to jail for fighting in public. :lol8:

abirken
09-25-2008, 08:13 PM
Its not purple or anything but it is really dark red and on my 3rd knuckle there is a bump about the size of a roma tomato. What are some good treatments for this. I cant go to the doc. Insurance is being a bitch

Ibu and ice for swelling and topical Arnica for healing. :2thumbs:

DiscGo
09-25-2008, 08:16 PM

Last Child
09-26-2008, 05:49 AM
Great story.

Sounds like maybe you have a "Boxers Fracture". I have had a couple of those. 3rd knuckle is a pretty common one. Comes from hitting with your hand not being squared up against the guys head. If broken they may have to stick a pin in it.

You still haven't said if you got "any"? If you did I sure hope it wasn't jail nookie. :nono:

kaptain
09-26-2008, 07:41 AM
No nookie, my A-game vanished after I got arrested. When they took me to jail I was as nervous as a school girl in a biker bar. :lol8:

The manager of the movie theater was in the booth when it happened and I knew him from high school. He said he saw the whole thing and the dickhead guy started it. Glad he was there because I think that dude got scared. He didnt get arrested or anything though. They just woke him up and sent him on his way. He was trying to play it all tough but everyone saw how hard I hit that dickhead. He was snoring until they shook him a little. I felt proud. :boxing:

Alex
09-26-2008, 08:23 AM
A dvd at home gets you more nookie than a dirty line at a theater :2thumbs:

kaptain
09-26-2008, 11:07 AM
Alex, thanks for the invite to watch a DVD with you. but I like girls.

Deuce
09-27-2008, 10:19 AM
I was not aware that they could process you into the jail without being charged with a crime

Last Child
09-28-2008, 08:03 AM
[quote=Deuce]I was not aware that they could process you into the jail without being charged with a crime

bbennett
09-29-2008, 11:48 AM
So glad I am not the only one that has been to jail for fighting in public. :lol8:

I would have paid to have seen that. You're so cool, alison.

abirken
09-29-2008, 12:02 PM

I was a feisty 18 year old. :2thumbs: Now they just call me Mellow Yellow....I'm too lazy to duke it out. :lol8:

bbennett
09-29-2008, 12:17 PM

I was a feisty 18 year old. :2thumbs: Now they just call me Mellow Yellow....I'm too lazy to duke it out. :lol8:

Wow, that mental image just got even better :naughty: .

Back to work for me :rope: