View Full Version : More Animal Conspiracy

Last Child
09-17-2008, 06:29 AM
I swear to god THEY ARE out to get us.

Poor little dude!

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=5816392

RugerShooter
09-17-2008, 06:37 AM
If you leave them alone they will normally leave you alone, but then how do you tell a kid that. Glad he is ok.

KapitanSparrow
09-17-2008, 06:50 AM
Damn it, Last Child! This site is blocked by my employer and another email was automatically generated and sent to my boss, heh.

At least what's it about? What animal are we talking about? What happened?

Last Child
09-17-2008, 06:53 AM
Damn it, Last Child! This site is blocked by my employer and another email was automatically generated and sent to my boss, heh.

Deer attacks a 4 year old boy. He has a nice little shiner. Dad comes to the rescue.

KapitanSparrow
09-17-2008, 07:00 AM
Nice. Was this unprovoked? I remember our dog biting me when I was a little kid but that was after I sprayed water at him numerous times. So I deserved it. The attack by a goose on my uncle's farm was unprovoked and she got what she deserved - a red brick in the head. I hate geese with their hissing.

RugerShooter
09-17-2008, 07:02 AM
Here is a pic of the kid, that sucks you have everything blocked.
It didn't say anything about if it was provoked or not.

Deathcricket
09-17-2008, 07:04 AM

Deer attacked small boy. gave him an impressive black eye. Dad who looks like he weighs 300 lbs grabs deer by antlers and "wrassles" it so his son can escape with minor cuts and bruises.

:five:

KapitanSparrow
09-17-2008, 07:05 AM
Thanks for the pic - that deer got a direct hit in there, heh. The only reason I laugh is because all is well that ends well. I guess one explanation is that there are a-holes among deers, just as there are among us, heh.

abirken
09-17-2008, 07:08 AM

Deer attacked small boy. gave him an impressive black eye. Dad who looks like he weighs 300 lbs grabs deer by antlers and "wrassles" it so his son can escape with minor cuts and bruises.

You used the word "wrassle". I think I just spewed coffee out of my nose. My uncle (not by blood, thank god) used to "WRASSLE" alot. And used to scream for "STEVEN RAY" to get him some more "goddamn ice tea". And for entertainment, used to spin the goats by their horns in circles, making them dizzy. So you say the word "wrassle" and it brings up so many fond memories. :lol8:

KapitanSparrow
09-17-2008, 07:12 AM
Dad who looks like he weighs 300 lbs grabs deer by antlers and "wrassles" it so his son can escape with minor cuts and bruises.

Good thing this kid has a dad who is a big guy.

Jaxx
09-17-2008, 08:05 AM
Deer attacked small boy. gave him an impressive black eye. Dad who looks like he weighs 300 lbs grabs deer by antlers and "wrassles" it so his yung 'un can escape with minor cuts and bruises.

fixed

JP
09-17-2008, 09:28 AM
Yep, it's a conspiracy theory :haha:

I was gonna say, you cannot leave out youngin :lol8:

Deathcricket
09-17-2008, 10:03 AM
:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

I think the funny part is by the time I even got to that thread, the question I was answering was not only already answered to, but a followup "thank you" and "here's a pic" had been posted. I usually open 3 or 4 threads at a time and am slow responding, but that is ridiculous, haha.