PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Caving

DBurgener
09-10-2008, 01:32 PM
I am trying to get into caving but need some help. I need some one that while take the time to teach me some techniques and take me caving. I know there are alot that would help but my schedule is different than normal M-F. I don't get Saturdays and Sundays off.

Right now I have Tuesday and Wednesday off. Thursday through Monday I work 2 pm to 10 pm. It will be like that until September 28th.

After September 28th, my schedule will be Monday and Tuesday off. Sunday and Wednesday I work 6 pm to 2 am. Thursday I work 7 pm to 3 am. Friday and Saturday I work 8 pm to 4 am.

If there is anyone that is willing to help and teach me, please tell me know. I will be able to purchase my own equipment. Anything will help me.

Just for your information: I live in Provo and have been rock climbing for 3 years. Now I want to go inside of the mountain.

Jaxx
09-10-2008, 01:35 PM
wow. What kind of a job do you have, just curious?

There is a few dudes on here that cave a bunch, I'll let them volunteer themselves. Have you checked the info on the Timp grotto?

PS I am not a caver, I just play one on the internet

DBurgener
09-10-2008, 01:39 PM
Law Enforcement, so my schedule changes all the time.

RugerShooter
09-10-2008, 02:40 PM
Welcome to Bogley :2thumbs:

JP
09-10-2008, 03:08 PM
Howdy & Welcome :wavey:

Sombeech
09-10-2008, 03:48 PM
Welcome to the forum. You should hook up with jumar

accadacca
09-10-2008, 09:49 PM
Sup fella. :five:

Deathcricket
09-10-2008, 10:00 PM
If you're ever in ST George, we have utah's 4th largest cave down here. Bloomington cave. It's a real good cave for beginners and real easy to navigate. It's over by the poppy seed, bear claw bike trail. I would say send me a PM but I only have fridays and saturdays off. :(

Welcome to the forum though. You'll find someone in your area to take you out I'm sure.