09-06-2008, 09:28 PM
Tough to donate when the choice is bail or donations. :lol8:

JP
09-06-2008, 10:49 PM
:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Last Child
09-08-2008, 08:50 AM

Hmmmm....donate or cash for the stash? Stash wins every time sounds like.

And wow, can you believe how much cultivation has been busted in Utah alone this year. It's mind BOGLEYING. :eek1:

Scott Card
09-08-2008, 10:48 AM

Hmmmm....donate or cash for the stash? Stash wins every time sounds like.

And wow, can you believe how much cultivation has been busted in Utah alone this year. It's mind BOGLEYING. :eek1: Have you ever noticed how many deputies show up for the burning. Really only takes one guy with a little gas and a match. Perhaps the only fire one would want to stand in the smoke. :lol8:

Last Child
09-08-2008, 04:03 PM
Have you ever noticed how many deputies show up for the burning. Really only takes one guy with a little gas and a match. Perhaps the only fire one would want to stand in the smoke. :lol8:

"Time to throw another ki on the fire." :lol8:

Michael Douglas in the movie Romancing the Stone.

Don
09-09-2008, 06:13 AM
Have you ever noticed how many deputies show up for the burning. Really only takes one guy with a little gas and a match. Perhaps the only fire one would want to stand in the smoke. :lol8:
It's a cover your ass policy; one dude burning pot could just burn weeds and take the pot home. Two guys could conspire together and do the same thing. The more there are on scene the better the odds that one of them is an honest cop.

LOAH
09-09-2008, 06:31 AM
...And it ends up being quite a bonding experience, I'm sure.

Keeping them honest...yeah, that's a good one.

Rev. Coyote
09-09-2008, 07:47 AM
I guess there's not enough real crime in Utah for the cops to investigate. Must be nice to have so much time on your hands that you can waste it buggering pot smokers.

abirken
09-09-2008, 07:50 AM
I guess there's not enough real crime in Utah for the cops to investigate. Must be nice to have so much time on your hands that you can waste it buggering pot smokers.

But didn't you know? Pot smokers are SOOOOOOO dangerous. :lol8: Don't ever run across one in a dark alley.

Rev. Coyote
09-09-2008, 08:01 AM

But didn't you know? Pot smokers are SOOOOOOO dangerous. :lol8: Don't ever run across one in a dark alley.

Of course, they could never sneak up on you in the first place, what with all the giggling.

Last Child
09-09-2008, 08:33 AM
But didn't you know? Pot smokers are SOOOOOOO dangerous. :lol8:

Yeah, their always eating all my Doritos and then bringing up discussions like...

Hey man, what if this color that looks blue to me really looks red to you? But because you've been told your whole life that red is blue........blue......blue?.....hey man what were we talking about? Ah lets watch cartoons with the sound turned down and crank up the Floyd on your stereo. LET'S MAKE SOME NACHOS!

:smoking:

Rev. Coyote
09-09-2008, 08:35 AM
Q: How can you tell if Deadheads have broken into your house?

A: They're still there.

Teleken
09-09-2008, 09:10 AM
"Dope gets you through times of no money better than money gets you through times of no dope."

Freewheelin' Franklin of the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers

Rev. Coyote
09-09-2008, 09:13 AM
Franklin

Teleken
09-11-2008, 01:12 PM
Sweet Rev, sweet!