PDA

View Full Version : Tell No One (Ne le dis a personne)

hank moon
09-05-2008, 05:53 PM
Hey movie fans

If you're in SLC, check out this movie now playing at the Broadway:

Tell No One (Ne le dis a personne)

Yeah, it's French (subtitled) - but absolutely stunner. A smart, emotional thrill ride reminiscent of Hitchcock's finest. I haven't seen a thriller this good in years!

:2thumbs:

abirken
09-05-2008, 08:14 PM
Nice! Will check it out. I am about to watch Under the Same Moon (La Misma Luna). Premiered at the Sundance Film Festival. It's a movie kind of night. :2thumbs:

Randi
09-05-2008, 08:29 PM
Hey movie fans

If you're in SLC, check out this movie now playing at the Broadway:

Tell No One (Ne le dis a personne)

Yeah, it's French (subtitled) - but absolutely stunner. A smart, emotional thrill ride reminiscent of Hitchcock's finest. I haven't seen a thriller this good in years!

:2thumbs:

Along with keeping you on the edge of your seat, it had some really poignant moments too. It

abirken
09-05-2008, 10:25 PM
Oh goodness. Just finished my movie, Under the Same Moon. REAL TEAR JERKER!!!! :) Beautiful acting, especially by the young actor. He really fits into his role well. It's about a young boys journey illegally across the border to find his mother in Los Angeles. Ya guys have to watch it! :2thumbs: :nod: Will be looking on Netflix now for Hank and Randi's recommendation of Tell no One. Sounds wonderful!! Have a feeling we may have similar tastes in movies. :2thumbs: