PDA

View Full Version : SNOW!!!!!!

blueeyes
09-01-2008, 09:10 AM
:clap: Happy Happy Day. My mountains have a dusting of snow on them. I love it. I slept so good last night knowing in the morning I would see snow. That is the best I have slept in weeks. Only 12 more weeks.

I was going to take a pic and share, but the clouds have moved back down and you can't see it anymore.

Kent K25
09-01-2008, 09:34 AM
Man, pretty much the exact opposite reaction that I have for snow....hence the move to St. George :2thumbs:

greyhair biker
09-01-2008, 12:53 PM
It's dropped into the 40's since lunch! damn...hope it doesnt snow - I'm not ready for it! :nono:

KapitanSparrow
09-01-2008, 03:44 PM
Yep, there's snow along the Wasatch. This winter I am learning to snowboard so hopefully I won't break anything. I'll do my best to have photos if I do, for Bogley's sake, heh.

abirken
09-01-2008, 05:10 PM
Blustery, rainy, chilly here. Not looking forward to the snow yet. Felt like it just left. :nono: Snow snow go away, come again some other day. :lol8:

KapitanSparrow
09-01-2008, 05:27 PM
Snow is great for crazy drinking parties on moving sleds, heh :2thumbs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LrPWmFV1YI

blueeyes
09-01-2008, 06:09 PM
The song I sing

It's snowing, It's snowing
Grab your skis and come with me
and will go down the mountain!

It could dump 6 feet tomorrow and I would be grinning like a cheshire cat! I love the stuff, every individual snowflake.

So Kapitan... what are they singing about in the video? Or do I want to ask that question. It looks like more then just a party on a sled.

KapitanSparrow
09-01-2008, 06:25 PM
So Kapitan... what are they singing about in the video? Or do I want to ask that question. It looks like more then just a party on a sled.

It's a song about how they party/drink in Eastern Europe :friday: :bud: :cheers: :chairshot: :guitar: :boozer: :party:

accadacca
09-01-2008, 09:50 PM
Awww man it feels like October. :nono:

KapitanSparrow
09-02-2008, 06:17 AM
I slept with my window open and nearly froze. I think my cats were cold too because they crawled under the blanket, heh.

JP
09-02-2008, 11:31 AM
:clap: Happy Happy Day. My mountains have a dusting of snow on them. I love it.
Ooof, I hate that crap :lol8:

Last Child
09-02-2008, 03:26 PM
The song I sing

It could dump 6 feet tomorrow and I would be grinning like a cheshire cat! I love the stuff, every individual snowflake.

I'm with you!! Bring on the POW!

blueeyes
09-02-2008, 09:40 PM
The song I sing

I'm with you!! Bring on the POW!

Thanks Last Child, I knew there had to be someone else that was as excited as me!

RedMan
09-05-2008, 09:21 AM
I love the first snow. Its like new years to me.
I hated living in California, their weather sucks. They don't have any.

blueeyes
09-05-2008, 09:53 AM
I understand your pain. I lived in middle Tennessee for 5 years and they got a dusting of snow for two weeks out of the entire year. I about went insane!!! :crazy:

We could only make snowmen by putting snow into small sand buckets, they didn't even last an entire day. :sad: Only once out of those five years did it really really snow! I made my husband call in sick and we took the kids sledding and actually built a snowman as tall me.

The coolest was a family we lived next to, they were from Pakistan and had never seen snow. What an experience to watch someone see snow for the first time! :snowguy:

Chere' ~the snow princess~