PDA

View Full Version : My brother's skydiving video

Sombeech
08-28-2008, 03:23 PM
My youngest brother Ty skydiving in Ogden.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaBeGM9ws1Y

Jaxx
08-28-2008, 04:15 PM
holy cow. I almost shat myself when they were looking out of the plane toward the ground. I am all anxious now. I will never be doing that.

Last Child
08-28-2008, 05:43 PM
holy cow. I almost shat myself when they were looking out of the plane toward the ground. I am all anxious now. I will never be doing that.

Ahh, you should give it a try. It's really not as scary as you would think. Mucho fun stuff. I sure do miss it. That's another thing my wife says no way in hell anymore. Scares her to death. It is actually very safe. Just very high or serious consequences.

Great video! Woooohooooo.

Blues Skies. Black Death.

Redpb
08-29-2008, 09:53 AM
nah, you see Jaxx has this thing about heights. His a little girl if he gets much above a ladder.

BruteForce
08-29-2008, 05:04 PM
Awesome! I remember my first static line and free fall jump. It really does jump start the heart as you're plummeting to the earth.

Thanks for sharing!

:2thumbs:

Deathcricket
09-01-2008, 08:53 AM
2 things

1. Your bro is remarkably under control the entire time. The closest thing I've done is bungie jumping and my arms were flying all over the place when I was in free-fall mode. Anyways, not sure if that was his 1st time but he handled it like a pro.

2. The photographer is amazing! Definitely a pro, getting shots under over and around, hehe.