PDA

View Full Version : Guess where I am going this weekend?

abirken
08-28-2008, 08:32 AM
SLC. Leaving tomorrow afternoon, coming back on Monday. Staying with friends. So my list looks like this:

1. I want to pick up a Tshirt...even though it's not a tank top.
2. I'd like to do a local hike, maybe a few hour hike in the SLC area.
3. And of course, I'd love to meet some of you out for a beer or TWO.

PM me to swap phone #'s if you'd like to get together. :five:

KapitanSparrow
08-28-2008, 08:34 AM
:2thumbs:

Last Child
08-28-2008, 08:38 AM
Have fun and travel safely!

accadacca
08-28-2008, 08:59 AM
I'll have to get the shirts to beech and perhaps he can meet up with you. I am working on my swing set today and then headed outta town in the AM. Bummer.

JP
08-28-2008, 09:07 AM
:haha: One of these days, hopefully sooner :haha:

This weekend, weather permitting, Mount Washington to photograph the sunrise over the Atlantic Ocean :2thumbs:

KapitanSparrow
08-28-2008, 09:39 AM
I'll have to get the shirts to beech and perhaps he can meet up with you. I am working on my swing set today and then headed outta town in the AM. Bummer.

If it helps, I live closer to you than Beech so I can get the shirt for Alison since we're meeting for some serious drinking anyway, heh.

abirken
08-28-2008, 02:39 PM

If it helps, I live closer to you than Beech so I can get the shirt for Alison since we're meeting for some serious drinking anyway, heh.

WOOHOO!!! It's a party....the Kapitan, Alison and Randi way!!! Anyone else wanna join in.....let's do it. HAHA!!

blueeyes
08-28-2008, 07:19 PM

WOOHOO!!! It's a party....the Kapitan, Alison and Randi way!!! Anyone else wanna join in.....let's do it. HAHA!!

Say when... say where... :friday:

abirken
08-28-2008, 07:20 PM
We were waiting for you to chime in!!!!! :2thumbs:

KapitanSparrow
08-28-2008, 07:40 PM
Maybe that live music plays?

abirken
08-28-2008, 09:28 PM

TOTALLY! I am open for sure. As long as it's not a Hip Hop place, I can be totally happy with good company. Maybe someplace that has GOOD BEER on tap? A little Stella???? or good Micro brew? Is that allowed in SLC? Beer on tap? I don't know the booze laws. Can I even go to a bar? If I'm not a 'member'? :ne_nau:

KapitanSparrow
08-29-2008, 06:12 AM

TOTALLY! I am open for sure. As long as it's not a Hip Hop place, I can be totally happy with good company. Maybe someplace that has GOOD BEER on tap? A little Stella???? or good Micro brew? Is that allowed in SLC? Beer on tap? I don't know the booze laws. Can I even go to a bar? If I'm not a 'member'? :ne_nau:

It was supposed be be "place" not plays, heh. I agree,. not hip hop or R&B. I think that Liquid Joe's place sounds cool. From what I've learned during my infrequent visits to drinking establishments in SLC, you can get a temp membership at the door.

trackrunner
08-29-2008, 07:51 AM

It was supposed be be "place" not plays, heh. I agree,. not hip hop or R&B. I think that Liquid Joe's place sounds cool. From what I've learned during my infrequent visits to drinking establishments in SLC, you can get a temp membership at the door.

You haven't lived here too long. Some clubs allow members to bring in guests. Well I heard of in the past . . .

KapitanSparrow
08-29-2008, 08:10 AM
Blueeyes is that the case at Liquid Joe's?

abirken
08-29-2008, 10:36 AM
K guys! We are departing in less than two hours so if you need to get in touch with me, my phone # is the only way. I sent most of you my phone# that want to get together this weekend. Looking forward to it!
:haha:

KapitanSparrow
08-29-2008, 10:43 AM
K guys! We are departing in less than two hours so if you need to get in touch with me, my phone # is the only way. I sent most of you my phone# that want to get together this weekend. Looking forward to it!
:haha:

Have a safe and speedy trip!

blueeyes
08-29-2008, 11:44 AM
Blueeyes is that the case at Liquid Joe's?

You have to buy a temporary membership. It is $7.00.

Sombeech
08-30-2008, 11:09 AM
I may drop in for a bit tonight to give Alison her shirt.