PDA

View Full Version : I received a written warning today....

kaptain
08-27-2008, 01:52 PM
Kaptain,

You do good work when you are here. Lately or roughly all year you've had a problem getting to work on time. We know you have had some personal issues that you have had to take care of and we feel as though *insert company name* has been very supportive in your situation.

You have only completed 3-40 hr weeks of the 34 possible so far this year. That is garbage no matter where you work. Also 2 of the 3 weeks you have used vacation/or holidays. Which makes the number even more ugly. You go out on the road on local jobs, and do very good work. We appreciate that. You are good at what you do, and we would like to keep you around for a long time. However we would like to see drastic improvement on your tardiness.

We have all been informed of your woman situation, which we are very proud of you for. This year has not been that good for you, so we are glad to see your A-game has been resurrected . That does not give you the excuse to roll into work late. If people can't be counted on to be here for their scheduled work hours, the company may miss out on work or have work completed late, which is unacceptable.

Your friend and co-worker,
*insert name*

At least they have a sense of humor :lol:
I must now buckle down and take my profession more seriously.

:five:

tanya
08-27-2008, 02:06 PM
So you are one of those bad boys :haha:

What woman situation?

Kent K25
08-27-2008, 02:16 PM
Coming at this with no context and not knowing the person who wrote it to you....I certainly hope they have a really good working relationship with you based on how casual and totally unprofessional the written warning was.

No written warning should use adjectives like "garbage" and "ugly" nor be so full of spelling and/or grammar problems.

blueeyes
08-27-2008, 02:45 PM
I am with Tanya, I want to hear more about the women situation.

savanna3313
08-27-2008, 02:54 PM
I am with Tanya, I want to hear more about the women situation.

:popcorn:

DiscGo
08-27-2008, 03:03 PM
I love that you posted this here :D.

accadacca
08-27-2008, 03:06 PM
:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

kaptain
08-27-2008, 03:19 PM
Luckily I am as good as I am at my job or I would be gone. :haha:

kaptain
08-27-2008, 03:34 PM
I never had a problem till life threw me a curve ball. I just needed a little initiative is all, now I have it. :haha:

kaptain
08-27-2008, 03:36 PM
Coming at this with no context and not knowing the person who wrote it to you.....

The boss's son. You know whats funnier? He is in college and will take over the business someday!

:roflol:

denaliguide
08-27-2008, 04:46 PM
are you salary or hourly.

Kent K25
08-27-2008, 05:48 PM
Coming at this with no context and not knowing the person who wrote it to you.....

The boss's son. You know whats funnier? He is in college and will take over the business someday!

:roflol:

LOL, funny....which leads into scary.

sparker1
08-27-2008, 05:52 PM
So, wouldn't it be easier to just show up on time?

Sombeech
08-27-2008, 09:02 PM
So, wouldn't it be easier to just show up on time?

Then he'd be sacrificing his A-game. :lol8:

REDFOX
08-27-2008, 09:14 PM
I have been getting written warnings like that lately. They have the same gramatical and spelling errors. The other employees that I have shown these emails to have said that they would have quit just because of the insensitive and unprofessional language they are written in. Funny thing is that none of the emails have had any validity. I just work with a couple of ass bags that like to get me in trouble.

JP
08-27-2008, 09:57 PM
:mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o0OEtn6rfc&feature=related

rockgremlin
08-28-2008, 05:42 AM
Completely unprofessional letter. I guess when you're "management" you can say whatever you want. :roll:

tanya
08-28-2008, 08:14 AM
Until you get sued. :eek2:

Last Child
08-28-2008, 08:29 AM
Yeah this is way out of line. Bringing up your women problems. :nono2:

Maybe they are trying to insult you by insinuating that you are over compensating for your "women" problems by showing up late because you are showing up "too early" with your woman. :wink: