PDA

View Full Version : Whats the Trail Called By Tanner Flats Up Little Cottonwood

colbylee
08-14-2008, 05:49 PM
Whats the trail that runs along Tanner Flats in LCC? We walked down after some rock hopping. It looks really fun and challenging. Anybody been on it...better yet anyone broke anything on it. It looks tough.

greyhair biker
09-01-2008, 09:16 AM
sorry, missed this somehow. Are you talking about the one that starts at the mouth of the canyon at the upper end of the parking lot? This one runs up and crosses the creek below Tanners then runs along the south side of the creek for a ways. Not a long trail but the downhill is a BALL! :2thumbs: Fourtycal is the expert on this one & he could hook you up with a ride if you asked him nicely :lol8:

Deuce
09-05-2008, 02:47 PM
sorry, missed this somehow. Are you talking about the one that starts at the mouth of the canyon at the upper end of the parking lot? This one runs up and crosses the creek below Tanners then runs along the south side of the creek for a ways. Not a long trail but the downhill is a BALL! :2thumbs: Fourtycal is the expert on this one & he could hook you up with a ride if you asked him nicely :lol8:

If he is talking about Little Cottonwood Creek trail, it is a blast and I have rode it twice this week(Monday and today). 3.5 miles of burn up and 3.5 miles of fun back.

greyhair biker
09-05-2008, 05:27 PM
that's the one! I love bombing through the creek. Are the burms still across the trail? It's been a year since I last rode it...they are a ball to launch over :2thumbs:

accadacca
09-05-2008, 10:18 PM
You got it Deuce. Great trail this time of year.

Ride On
09-05-2008, 11:07 PM
I ride that one on a unicycle. :rockon:

TreeHugger
09-06-2008, 07:35 AM

Are you SERIOUS?? How do you get down the rocky sections? I cant imagine. :hail2thechief:

greyhair biker
09-07-2008, 12:24 PM

Are you SERIOUS?? How do you get down the rocky sections? I cant imagine. :hail2thechief:

...he's young, he still bounces well :lol8: