PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Following The Missing Caylee Story Out Of Florida?

JP
08-13-2008, 11:27 AM
LAKE MARY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Caylee Marie Anthony, 3, was first reported missing on July 15, over thirty days after the child first disappeared.

Casey Anthony, mother of the missing toddler, says she left Caylee in the care of a babysitter, Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez; however, investigators in the case say this person does not exist.

Casey was taken into custody on July 16, charged with child neglect, making false statements and obstructing an investigation. Her bond has been set at $500,200.

Redpb
08-13-2008, 12:03 PM
$5 says mom got pissed and the baby was shaken to death. They should not have given that woman a chance to bond. hang the biotch.

JP
08-13-2008, 12:08 PM
I think she may have been a little too old to be a "Shaken Baby" :mrgreen: But, it really doesn't look good for this little girl to be alive. Way too much time has passed and nothing at all about this little girl even being alive.

sparker1
08-13-2008, 01:30 PM
The cops actually found the person said to be the babysitter. She knew nothing about it and wasn't involved. The mother is still in jail and likely will be. It seems to me she must have killed the girl and got rid of the body. Too many places around here for that.

The baby that disappeared more than 10 years ago still hasn't been found. A guy says he was told about it by the guy who cut up the body and used it for crab bait. It may have been a lie, but that's the kind of thing that can be done. The parents were suspected at one time, later got paid a lot of money for false arrest or some such.

JP
08-13-2008, 01:46 PM
The only things out of Mom's mouth are lies and the grandparents you have to assume now will be protecting their daughter. I don't think they (grandparents) could have predicted this can of worms that surrounded their daughter (moron in jail) when Mom (grandmother) told her she was going to the police.

sparker1
08-13-2008, 05:16 PM
We have more than our share of crazies down here. Must be the weather.

JP
08-13-2008, 05:55 PM
It's that bright sunlight all the time :haha: