PDA

View Full Version : Hunting, Fishing, Hiker....

Willhuntforfood
08-10-2008, 07:57 PM
Hello, I'm new here. Name is Phil and I'm from the Midwest. I enjoy the outdoors almost as much as my family...lol. I'm a prostaff hunter for a well known call company and duck hunting is my area of expertise. I love fishing and hiking when I can't hunt. I try to be outdoors whenever I can. I'm a little bit spoiled weather wise and I really don't like extreme heat. I'd rather be out in 9 degree weather than 90. Looks like a fun site...

Sombeech
08-10-2008, 08:14 PM
Welcome to the site, Phil. :cool2: Whereabouts in the midwest are you at?

fourtycal
08-10-2008, 08:31 PM
hi Phil, Welcome. Duck Hunting Rocks. I need a new Duck call, what should I look for?

JP
08-10-2008, 08:32 PM
Howdy & Welcome :wavey: I was looking for some good recipes as well :2thumbs:

Willhuntforfood
08-10-2008, 08:45 PM
I'm from Nebraska. As far as a good duck call to get, I'd go to your nearest sporting goods store and try em out. There are calls that I feel are superior to others but everyone is different when it comes to comfortable levels of air pressure and technique so try out a few....

I do eat everything I kill so I'm not in short supply of recipes. I'd be more than happy to share em.

JP
08-10-2008, 08:57 PM
I'd be more than happy to share em.
Great :2thumbs: Click on this link and it will bring you right in on that very discussion :nod:

CLICKY RIGHT HERE (http://www.bogley.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12100)

fourtycal
08-10-2008, 09:04 PM
As far as a good duck call to get, I'd go to your nearest sporting goods store and try em out. There are calls that I feel are superior to others but everyone is different when it comes to comfortable levels of air pressure and technique so try out a few.....

Thanks man, I have looked and tried several but there are so many to chose from nowdays. I'm not sure if the high dollar calls are any better than the cheap ones :ne_nau: .

I'd rather be out in 9 degree weather than 90.
You need to come Duck hunting in Utah :haha:

KapitanSparrow
08-11-2008, 06:21 AM
Welcome!

accadacca
08-12-2008, 09:15 PM
Hey dood. Welcome. :five: