Deathcricket
07-23-2008, 12:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NC36rMLuiDM

:roflol:

Jaxx
07-23-2008, 01:18 PM

Deathcricket
07-23-2008, 04:24 PM
unless you play WOW I guess it wouldn't make sense. I'll explain the 1st couple lines. Basically WOW is the most popular MMO ever. Last time I looked there were 8 million people playing it, which was a long time ago. You can't "beat the game" its an MMO there are "experts" who can get to max level in 312 hours. But for most people thats where the game really takes off because then there are raids, battles, epic loots, and other things.

So him saying "I guess there couple be as many as 1000 people" and "i'm going to beat it this weekend" made me laugh pretty hard. Then the whole part about getting a life so he decided to play an even more addicting game than guitar hero... well... The rest is only funny if you've played guitar hero and WOW.

You guys wanna get high? Remember to bring your towel!

(this was a southpark joke for those who dont watch southpark, I'm not really advocating getting high unless you have really good cronic then it's ok)

devo_stevo
07-23-2008, 09:17 PM
I can't believe that I sat throught that whole thing...

It was worth it though. :roflol:

abirken
07-23-2008, 09:20 PM
You guys wanna get high? Remember to bring your towel!

(this was a southpark joke for those who dont watch southpark, I'm not really advocating getting high unless you have really good cronic then it's ok)

Paonia Purple Paralyzer blows Cronic way out. HAHA!! :lol8: :lol8: