PDA

View Full Version : Wild Horses May Face Death Sentence

BruteForce
07-21-2008, 07:34 AM
Morning Edition, July 21, 2008

ExpUt
07-23-2008, 07:15 AM
It wouldn't be the first time. In the 40's the government led a campaign to thin the wild horse herds here in Utah... just ten years later and they were a protected specifies with their own management team. :ne_nau:

Sombeech
07-23-2008, 09:17 AM
I think they should at least get the chance to a fair trial first.

Jaxx
07-23-2008, 12:32 PM
I think we should atleast use the meat. Horse burgers! Actually it would probably be gross. I tried Elk at Blondie's in Springdale. Worste tasting rubber called meat ever.

wads_b_james2112
07-23-2008, 12:47 PM

Well.. not the Black ones!

Michelle

Deathcricket
07-23-2008, 04:11 PM

Michelle

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Seriously though I think all horses have black skin, it's just the hair on the outside that is different colors. That must be why they are not getting a fair trial 1st?

BruteForce
07-23-2008, 04:12 PM
I think we should atleast use the meat. Horse burgers! Actually it would probably be gross. I tried Elk at Blondie's in Springdale. Worste tasting rubber called meat ever.

I have eaten just about anything there is, including Elk and Horse. I found Elk quite tasty. Horse was a bit tough (due to muscle fiber).

ericchile
07-24-2008, 09:26 AM

Michelle

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Seriously though I think all horses have black skin, it's just the hair on the outside that is different colors. That must be why they are not getting a fair trial 1st?

Black horses have long members too....