PDA

View Full Version : Anyone for Caving 24th or 25th?

jumar
07-11-2008, 09:42 AM
I'm not sure if I'm available yet, but anyone interested in getting underground if I am?

trackrunner
07-11-2008, 11:25 AM
I might on the 24th. I have never gone caving, want to. I've got the gear for canyoneering.

jumar
07-11-2008, 01:12 PM
Cool, keep me posted on your availability, as will I.

DiscGo
07-11-2008, 03:36 PM
I hate to admit this, but I'd have to check with my wife. Her permission pending, I would be very interested.

jumar
07-12-2008, 06:14 AM
I hate to admit this, but I'd have to check with my wife. Her permission pending, I would be very interested.
I have to get the go ahead from the missus as well :2thumbs:

jumar
07-17-2008, 02:21 PM
Looks like i get the 24th and 25th off work. Still trying to figure out a balance with family.

shaggy125
07-17-2008, 04:08 PM
keep posting invites, one day I'd like to come with. I will be in the Wind Rivers those days though, so not this time unfortunately.

DiscGo
07-17-2008, 05:16 PM
I got work blocked. I thought we were going to have the 24th off because come on it's pioneer day. But Pioneer day is only a Utah holiday and most of our clients are in AZ or the Midwest. Long story short, thanks for the invite.

trackrunner
07-18-2008, 10:48 AM
Still got the 24th off.

jumar
07-23-2008, 06:35 AM
Looks like I'll be spending the weekend with family. We're going to try to do a cave or two while doing some family camping though.

DiscGo
07-23-2008, 03:25 PM
Have a good time. Thanks again for the invite. I just found out this week that I am one of two people that has to work tomorrow. It is going to suck :2thumbs: . Anyway, I hope you have a great weekend Jumar! Probably the wrong place to say this, but you are totally one of my favorite people on this site. So I really would have loved to have gone with you!

jman
07-27-2008, 12:35 AM
Hey Jeff,

got a question for ya...
so I got a few friends of mine, who have never done caving before, per se, although they have been in a few mines, and are very active outdoors....anywho....You said long time ago that I could come on one of your adventures next time...and my friends and I got loads of time coming up so if you got a cave (or long mine even) we can explore in the Salt Lake area sometime in August that would be awesome! Count us in. There would probably be 5+ people if that would be okay. If not, just tell me...and btw, I'm working on something that you might enjoy that I'll be giving to ya shortly, so check your PMs soon.

jumar
07-27-2008, 03:24 PM
Have a good time. Thanks again for the invite. I just found out this week that I am one of two people that has to work tomorrow. It is going to suck :2thumbs: . Anyway, I hope you have a great weekend Jumar! Probably the wrong place to say this, but you are totally one of my favorite people on this site. So I really would have loved to have gone with you!
Thanks for the kind words!
Hanging with the fam this weekend was cool. We did get to take my nephew in a little 20 foot pit in the Uintahs. But Hopefully I can get out for something bigger.

jumar
07-27-2008, 03:26 PM
Hey Jeff,

got a question for ya...
so I got a few friends of mine, who have never done caving before, per se, although they have been in a few mines, and are very active outdoors....anywho....You said long time ago that I could come on one of your adventures next time...and my friends and I got loads of time coming up so if you got a cave (or long mine even) we can explore in the Salt Lake area sometime in August that would be awesome! Count us in. There would probably be 5+ people if that would be okay. If not, just tell me...and btw, I'm working on something that you might enjoy that I'll be giving to ya shortly, so check your PMs soon.
Cool, I'll send you an email. :2thumbs: