PDA

View Full Version : sierra weekend, 7.12-n-13

goofball
06-30-2008, 07:59 PM
any other vegasites, or cali's, interested in an overnighter ? me n a friend (maybe 2) are gonna leave friday the 11th, backpack in the 12th, and out thte 13th. still lookign at where, likely mammoth area or cottonwood lakes south of whitney portal. reservations still look plentiful but were gonna make a decision in a day or 2 to make sure we get where we want.

and oh, there will be a dog or 2 along.

stefan
06-30-2008, 09:43 PM
any other vegasites, or cali's, interested in an overnighter ? me n a friend (maybe 2) are gonna leave friday the 11th, backpack in the 12th, and out thte 13th. still lookign at where, likely mammoth area or cottonwood lakes south of whitney portal.

cottonwood lakes is a pretty area. where in mammoth were you thinking of?

goofball
06-30-2008, 09:51 PM

lamarck/wonder lakes would be good. or sabrina lake or south lake start. don't want to spend all of each day hiking in and out. couple hours + each way it looks ?

Randi
07-01-2008, 12:00 AM

lamarck/wonder lakes would be good. or sabrina lake or south lake start. don't want to spend all of each day hiking in and out. couple hours + each way it looks ?

Little Lakes Valley is pretty sublime too!
Maybe I could hook up with Ya'll for the weekend?
Keep me posted as to where you're gonna be Jason and PM me your new phone number! Your old cell # doesn't work! :ne_nau:

It would be fun to hang out with you again! :mrgreen:

goofball
07-01-2008, 11:30 AM
oops... said mammoth area

meant bishop.