PDA

View Full Version : Photo Policy

accadacca
06-29-2008, 08:59 PM
Bogley is not responsible for your photos being redistributed on the Internet. Any user navigating bogley can save your photos to their computer and use them as they will, bogley is not responsible for this. Protecting your pictures is your responsibility.

Bogley uploads select photos to the bogley group flickr account in an effort to feature them on the homepage. (Example: http://www.bogley.com/?p=4) Authors will always receive credit for their photos on bogley. However, due to the thousands of photos on bogley, it is very difficult to give full credit to you if your photos are not on bogley. This would involve relabeling all photos and re-uploading them, very difficult and time consuming. We also make a monthly newsletter where we feature trip reports from the previous month. If your report is selected then your photos will be displayed in a YouTube video.

You own your photos: If you would like them handled differently or deleted, please send an email to admin@bogley.com and we will respect your wishes.

DiscGo
06-29-2008, 09:22 PM
Just a suggestion but you may want to add this to the terms and conditions. I really have no problem with my posts being up on flickr, or being used here in the main section. I just want to make sure that if there is an image that for whatever reason I would like to no longer be posted from the site, that my wishes will be respected and it sounds like they will.

I know you guys put a ton of work in to the site, and it looks great. I made an address bar icon for my family website and nobody noticed, so I can just imagine your frustration with hearing complaints about your efforts. Everything does look great, and I can't believe the difference from Bogley 1.0 to 3.0. At this rate Bogley 4.0 will likely include an online sporting good sections, and Bogley 5.0 will conquer the world.

Sombeech
06-29-2008, 09:39 PM
I made an address bar icon for my family website and nobody noticed

:roflol:

I hear ya