PDA

View Full Version : Rated R, for language and mild Violence

Ih8grvty
06-23-2008, 08:17 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DauFrMpnm0w
This is the one rated R

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7HbfwS5cI0

This one is family friendly.
Note, I was not hurt in the making of video number 1, but I could of been, and more than likely will be for posting it here.

Saturday we took a trip up North Willow, drove up to the mine, walked back in a ways to get out of the heat and just screw around for a bit.
The bride was half dead from heat, The kid just always loves the water.
The second was shot walking out and shows why it sucks to have kids notice they are being filmed.
Both of them make me laugh, hope they do the same for anyone else.

Jaxx
06-23-2008, 10:04 AM
:roflol: Looks like she is keepin' her pimp hand strong :roflol:

You can tell your kid is having fun by how dirty his hands are! :2thumbs:

Ih8grvty
06-23-2008, 03:06 PM
his hands, his face, even bleach did not help his socks.
Its always a good time, and the camera I got is cheap, and decent, and all software is included in the camera so I can use it at any computer, and pop it on to any TV.

The flip camera link (http://www.theflip.com/products.shtml)

That suggests 129 dollars for a price, but I found it online for 80 bucks on a 1 hour special. Even 130 isnt bad for what it is.

Alex
06-23-2008, 03:12 PM
:eek2: dude nevermind the camera....but the content.... :eek2:

Ih8grvty
06-24-2008, 05:32 PM
She HATES her pic taken. I knew that when I started filming, I actually shot it for her sister. I knew she was gonna chase me down and take it away, I yelled when she grabbed the camera, she never actually hit me, but knowing your subject allows you to do some creative work to make it look worse than it was :D
aside from the MF comment on her part, there was no real R rated stuff there, and her sister was shocked to hear her talk that way :D

Alex
06-25-2008, 10:35 AM
I wasn't talking about the language content, but the abuse! Tame your woman! :lol8:

bbennett
06-25-2008, 03:16 PM
I missed the abuse, dammit! The first vid "has been removed by the user".

What gives? :ne_nau:

Ih8grvty
06-25-2008, 03:57 PM
What gives is that She went into my youtube account and removed the video :(
Id repost it, but I enjoy my sex life to much to do that.

abirken
06-25-2008, 10:01 PM
I wasn't talking about the language content, but the abuse! Tame your woman! :lol8:

Some of us there is NO taming............ :haha: :lol8:

Alex
06-26-2008, 09:05 AM

:nod: Right.... whatever you say honey, whatever you say :haha: :hail2thechief: :naughty:

abirken
06-26-2008, 10:59 AM

:nod: Right.... whatever you say honey, whatever you say :haha: :hail2thechief: :naughty:

Hey babe! Just calling it like it is.......my poor husband. He gets it good. HAHA!!!! :naughty: :lol8:

Ih8grvty
06-27-2008, 03:03 PM

Hey babe! Just calling it like it is.......my poor husband. He gets it good. HAHA!!!! :naughty: :lol8:

Trust me, I get it GOOD. :naughty:
and while that video certainly looked like she knocked the crap out of me, all she did was rip the camera from my hands. Shes never hit me, and i never hit her. Unless ya count a friendly slap in the bedroom.

Sombeech
06-27-2008, 09:45 PM
secret password

Ih8grvty
06-29-2008, 09:12 AM
secret?
first off, she is the IT person, not me. She has proved she can open any site I have logged into in the past , so long as she does it from the same computer I logged into from.
Besides, not only do I not have any secret passwords from her, but she doesnt have any from me either.
in addition, had she asked me to take it off, I would of, she just saved me the hasle of having to remove it from my account myself :p