PDA

View Full Version : spinclass instructor

greyhair biker
06-13-2008, 02:54 PM
well, I got 'talked into' looking into being a spinning instructor at the local recreation center. My first workshop is tonight put on by spinning.com so we'll see how it goes. I won't even be able to think about doing it until the fall when things slow down in the bikeshop but I do enjoy the classes and it's a great workout in the slow time of the year, or any time of year for that. Maybe I can take it with me if I ever decide to retire somewhere warm or just plain get sick of it all and move out of the area.
Anyone else have training? I though Dan (proracer Dan) did but havent heard from him for a while.

tanya
06-13-2008, 03:21 PM
:roflol: :lol8:

I am totally shocked :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

Not that you are going to do that, but that your post was not some photo of a hot spin cycle instructor. :mrgreen:

denaliguide
06-13-2008, 03:30 PM
how do you look in lycra? :lol8:

greyhair biker
06-13-2008, 05:00 PM

Not that you are going to do that, but that your post was not some photo of a hot spin cycle instructor. :mrgreen:

maybe it will be a picture of a hot instructor...in spandex.... :haha:

Sombeech
06-13-2008, 05:55 PM
...in spandex.... :haha:

better save that one for the rubbish bin. :haha:

greyhair biker
06-13-2008, 09:13 PM
:roflol: :bootyshake:

greyhair biker
06-16-2008, 08:19 PM
It was a good workshop. Strength Energy Zone training through spinning.com - class/workshop followed by 40 minutes of intense riding. I was the only guy there, besides the instructor :haha: kicked my butt! great workout! I have a few more workshops before I'm certified but I figure why not. :ne_nau:

mroy
06-16-2008, 09:15 PM

Hahaha - that's totally why I clicked through to read this :p :roflol:

tanya
06-17-2008, 05:28 AM
Men :lol8: