PDA

View Full Version : Trip Report Yeller ferk, ridin wit da horses

PunchKing
05-28-2008, 10:32 PM
So a small group of the more avid of the cyclists that post on this site rode Yellowfork this past Tuesday, May 27, 2008. I say the more avid not because we are fast or good at riding, but as far as I have seen we are the only ones who do it consistently! Tuesday is mountain bike night ye be warned!

Here are some photos!

I apologize to any and all who were on this trail, you probably heard my bike squeaking up the whole thing. I hope I didn't kill the natural vibe, you know with horse manure and what not.

If only I didn't suck so bad at the internets these would go in order from Yellowfork1 to Yellowfork6, but alas I do and refuse to re upload each pic!

fourtycal
05-29-2008, 07:30 AM
:2thumbs: good work photog punchking :hail2thechief:

Teleken
05-29-2008, 09:19 AM
You guys & gals have some great looking trials out there. We have several foothills trails but you have soil where we have decomposed granite death gravel.

For fun & giggles next time your buddies are pushing yell "Nice bike do you ever ride it?"

accadacca
05-29-2008, 12:15 PM
Ahh that kicked my arse. :bootyshake:

crankshank
05-29-2008, 02:43 PM
Damn, I gotta work on my "Avid" status. If I come every week and and do a couple of rides on the side can I become Avid Juicy?