PDA

View Full Version : Let's Go Red Wings, Let's Go!!!!

TreeHugger
05-27-2008, 04:55 PM
:banana: :mrgreen:

LJ
05-27-2008, 06:42 PM
So, I have this miniature Stanley Cup that goes on my shelf for the year each time the Wings win. I took it out today and shined it up!! Sure is pretty! I've missed it.

GO WINGS!

:2thumbs: :haha: :nod: :rockon: :banana: :clap:

TreeHugger
05-28-2008, 03:51 PM
So, I have this miniature Stanley Cup that goes on my shelf for the year each time the Wings win. I took it out today and shined it up!! Sure is pretty! I've missed it.

GO WINGS!

:2thumbs: :haha: :nod: :rockon: :banana: :clap:

:2thumbs: Right ON!! :haha:

TreeHugger
06-03-2008, 05:49 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! What a game last night!

Still screaming..... :evil:

Couldnt go to bed because I had to be there if they won, OK if they lost (sort of), still have two more chances to win.... now I'm TIRED and cranky today. grrrr.

Oh well, it was an AMAZING game. Gotta give all credit to FLuery, what an incredible job he did last night. One helluva goal tender.

LJ
06-03-2008, 06:41 PM
I was sure hoping they would win it at home - can't believe the Pens scored with less than a minute to go...sigh.... Taking lots of heat today from my Avs friends - I'm sure if I had gotten any sleep I would have a witty comeback. Oh well, tomorrow night for sure!

TreeHugger
06-05-2008, 04:20 PM
WHA-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Awesome!! Would have been SO cool for them to have won at home!
I remember skipping school (from teaching!) when they won in 98 & 99 to attend the parades in Detroit! Sooo fun!

LJ
06-06-2008, 07:17 AM
My little Stanley Cup is very shiny!

I went to those parades also! Couldn't believe the number of peopld at them.

Great series and great ending!! :2thumbs: We get a whole year to enjoy!

colbylee
06-06-2008, 02:10 PM
Congrats on the win. I love when your own team does well. I just wish the Jazz would win something!