View Full Version : Pirate's Booty: Confessions of a Disneyland Jack Sparrow
05-27-2008, 12:00 PM
Interesting article: http://www.lamag.com/featuredarticle.aspx?id=7016&source=rss
05-27-2008, 02:26 PM
Great story. I'd heard that about Disney and its management, but there's some proof. I did get a work-related, behind-the-scenes tour of the Magic Kingdom in FL several years ago, and the "cast members" all seemed pretty uptight. Maybe this is why....
The Top 14 Health Complaints of Disney Workers:
14. Nobody ever walks those stupid Dalmatians.
13. Dental plan only covers grotesquely oversized and badly gapped front teeth.
12. Actresses playing Little Mermaid forced to have their nipples sanded off.
11. Huey, Dewey and Leukemia.
10. Goofy has a nasty habit of marking his territory near the Food Court.
9. Hand rashes caused by the daily rubbing of Walt's frozen head.
8. EuroDisney workers required to bathe at least once a month.
7. HMO requires referral by primary care veterinarian.
6. Repetitive "Small World" Syndrome.
5. "My neck aches from holding my nose up, I'm a pathological liar, and I catch on fire every time Ms. Pinocchio and I have sex."
4. It's a small wart, after all.
3. Them kids is all covered in germs!
2. The guy who tattoos the Disney ID on your forearm hasn't changed the needle in years.
and the Number 1 Health Complaint of Disney Workers...
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.12 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.