PDA

View Full Version : Free Xbox 360 Games - This is legit

Kent K25
05-24-2008, 10:47 PM
Ok,so I know this will raise red flags amongst some of you, but basically I was referred to a site a few months back by a friend who got free Xbox 360 games from it. I didn't buy it, but did some research on it and decided it looked legit. I finally gave in and signed up and completed the offers (basically free trials, though I had to pay shipping on one) necessary to get a free game and got it. I have since received multiple others (info and proof follows).

So if you're interested either sign up through my link to help me out, or PM me for more info on how it all works.

I paid $4.83 for Rainbow Six Vegas 2 after it was all said and done.

My referral link
http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=249475

As long as you sign up for the free trials and cancel in time you're only out like $5-$15 for a brand new $60 game. I assume they make their money off people who forget to cancel their free trials.

Like I said PM me for more info if you're interested. I wouldn't spam up the forum like this if I hadn't received a "free" game already.

Even if you don't sign up through my link I'll still answer any questions you have about how it works. I'm down with helping anyone get "free" or cheap games.

Got Rainbow Six Vegas 2 in the mail just a few days after ordering it on the site.

I'm now waiting on my 6th game from this site after spending about $23 total for $420 worth of games, etc...

Anyway, if you do sign up choose a points account, not referral account. That's what you'll want to do at first until you get the hang of it.

In posts beneath this I'll post the offers I have successfully done and have the info for, as well as pics of the most recent game I got, Rock Band.

I would recommend creating an email account just for this site. Otherwise you'll get spammed by the offer companies. Just make sure it is an email account you can get into for confirmation emails, etc.

If you're skeptical about the site, try the stamps.com offer, it's 100% free and you can see that once you do the offer it shows up on the free 360 games site towards your game credits (2 credits per "free" game).

PM me with questions or if you'd like to see a link to another forum I go to where I referred people to this same site and they had success.

Kent K25
05-24-2008, 10:50 PM
My membership page
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/QuenteK25/yf360g-1.jpg

Rock Band that got here the other day.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/QuenteK25/RockBandBox.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/QuenteK25/Openbox.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/QuenteK25/Receipt.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/QuenteK25/Gameandreceipt.jpg

You can see the sender as Transcendent Innovations (aka Trainn) which is the owner of the site I am linking to above (quick research will show you that's the case).
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/QuenteK25/TrainnName.jpg

Kent K25
05-24-2008, 10:51 PM
And finally the offers I have done successfully (as can be seen from my membership page above)

Stamps.com
Cost: $0
Trial Duration: 28 days
Cancellation Number: 1-888-434-0055
Hours: M-F 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM PST
Special Notes: Must install software to receive credit (I didn't install anything, but some people had to install it to get credit, I just downloaded the software). You may receive a $14.95 bill on your credit card statement. This is an authorization charge, and will go away in a couple days. It is used to make sure the credit card is valid. I cancelled this one and was charged nothing.

Got Voice
Cost: Free
Trial Duration: 14 days
Cancellation Number: Cancel Online. Login, go to My Account, Options, then Account Settings.
Hours: ????
Special Notes: Be sure to cancel a couple of days before the trial ends. They have a weird clause in the T&C saying you have to give them "reasonable time" to cancel and if it spills out of the free trial they'll charge you. Just play it safe: 10 days. Also, don't use your cell phone for this offer. It requires a phone number. I gave my home number, marked it as residential, then SBC residential, and made up a 4 digit pin. I got an email saying the service wouldn't work for me, but still got a credit for it on the games site.

Increase My Margin
Cost: $1.95
Cancellation Number: 1-800-497-4988
Hours: M-F 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM PST
Special Notes: Same company as eAuction, yahoo success center, and Quickbooks. Must use a different credit card for future offers from this company!

eAuction
Special Notes: Same company as Increase My Margin, Yahoo Success Center, and Quickbooks. Must use a different credit card for future offers from this company!

Quickbooks Quick Start
Special Notes: Same company as eAuction, Yahoo Success Center, and Increase My Margin. Must use a different credit card for future offers from this company!

Yahoo Success Center
Trial Duration: 14 days (read the Special Notes section!)
Special Notes: Same company as eAuction, Increase My Margin, and Quickbooks. Must use a different credit card if you already completed offers from this company! Also, you will be billed on the 13th day, so MAKE SURE you cancel before that happens!

Rising Star Learning
Cost: $4.83 Shipping and Handling for them to send it to you. Then I cancelled and it cost me about $1.50 to ship it back.
Trial Duration: 10 days (read the Special Notes section!)
Cancellation Number: 1-866-441-8416
Hours: I didn't check, but assume normal business hours.
Special Notes: You can't just ship it back to them, you have to call the number above and tell them you want to cancel. They will give you an RMA # to write on the outside of the box ("prominently") and then ship it back. A few days after shipping it to them I got an email confirmation of cancellation. I called them on day 7 to cancel.

Consumer Direct
Cost: $1
Credited: Instant
Trial Duration: You must cancel within 5 days if you don't want to be charged.
Cancellation: (866) 914-8906
Hours: 24/7

Identity Sweep 360
Cost: $2.95
Trial Duration: 30 days
Cancellation Number: 1-800-511-9165
Hours: 24/7

Deathcricket
05-26-2008, 01:54 PM
Holy crap man! If you factor all the time you have to put into this and making sure this gets cancelled and this gets shipped back and this spam email gets setup and this credit card gets put over here....

Isn't it just cheaper to go out and buy the games? This is almost sounding like a 2nd job.
:haha:

Kent K25
05-26-2008, 02:08 PM
Holy crap man! If you factor all the time you have to put into this and making sure this gets cancelled and this gets shipped back and this spam email gets setup and this credit card gets put over here....

Isn't it just cheaper to go out and buy the games? This is almost sounding like a 2nd job.
:haha:

I do 2 offers at a time (gets me one game). Takes me all of 10 minutes to do that while watching TV.

Set up an alarm on my PDA for the cancellation date. On that date I call and cancel.

All things said, if it went horribly slowly...40 minutes more like 25 minutes of work to get a $60-$90 game. All in my spare time.

Nothing even near a second job. Unless you know of a second job paying over $100 an hour, in which case, I'd be glad to make it my first job.