PDA

View Full Version : white guy on boost mobile commercial

Jaxx
05-21-2008, 08:29 AM
I am sure that I am not the only one who has asked myself "who is that douche bag on the boost mobile commercial." So I have done you a favor (disfavor) and looked it up. Mickey Avalon. The more I learn about him the more it confirms his douchebaggery. I am not sure why Boost thought it would be a good idea to toss him in the mix on that commercial. Sorry for what you are about to see...

Boost commercial
http://youtube.com/watch?v=rnvYBtZNowU

Mickey Avalon "rapping" on Jimmey Kimmel Live.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_qYMn41d4&feature=related

Alex
05-21-2008, 09:14 AM
I am not sure about the dude, but the girls..... :eek2: :hail2thechief: wow, I am going to have wet dreams tonight :haha:

Redpb
05-21-2008, 09:33 AM
I am not sure about the dude, but the girls..... :eek2: :hail2thechief: wow, I am going to have wet dreams tonight :haha:

Well I can tell you for sure that I'm not into dudes. That's just me, I'm not knocking you Alex. To each their own.
But the girls are nice

Alex
05-21-2008, 09:38 AM
Ermmmm.....hopefully my wet dream is not going to be about the dude.... :eek2:

:lol8:

Kent K25
05-21-2008, 11:48 AM
Good timing, I saw that commercial this morning and was wondering who he was and how he ended up on there. My actual first thought was...I wonder if those other guys knew they'd be on there with the random white idiot...

Definitely not a fan. I don't like rap as much as I used to, but even in the days that I LOVED it there is no way I would have enjoyed his "talent"

Sombeech
05-21-2008, 02:50 PM
wow, she's hot

KapitanSparrow
05-21-2008, 04:19 PM
Geez I must be completely out of it since I have no freeking clue who this dude is. This is the first time I've heard his name. Good thing chicks still do the trick, heh.

donny h
05-22-2008, 12:23 AM
douche bag Mickey Avalon...confirmed douchebaggery

You better be careful, Chris Crocker may step up to defend Mickey, they would make a nice couple.