PDA

View Full Version : What are you doing right now?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

accadacca
11-23-2008, 12:29 PM
Packing for a 2 week trip to Hawaii. I leave in the AM. :flipa:

KapitanSparrow
11-23-2008, 01:02 PM
Packing for a 2 week trip to Hawaii. I leave in the AM. :flipa: :kicknuts: :blbl:

Have fun :2thumbs:

KapitanSparrow
11-24-2008, 08:44 AM
I've been pondering over this for a while, having been to NY three times this year already, little vacation time left, and the cost. But I finally decided and I just purchased my flight :2thumbs: I will spend Christmas with my family. Damn I am so happy. The thing that really weighed in on my decision was a Sunday morning wake up call from my little niece who asked when I'm going to come visit her. :clap:

blueeyes
11-24-2008, 09:49 AM
Awe Uncle Kapitan, sounds like your neice has you wrapped around her little finger. That is soooo sweet.

Working with a smile on my face... I am leaving early today to get my car tire fixed and the only work tomorrow! Five days of NOOOO work.

KapitanSparrow
11-24-2008, 10:02 AM
Yep, she's got some influence on me :haha: As far as the rest of the family is concerned, they're getting only one gift: meeeeee :roflol: I'm gonna keep it a secret and just show up 6 a.m. on Tuesday before Christmas and demand breakfast, heh.

tanya
11-24-2008, 10:48 AM
Packing for a 2 week trip to Hawaii. I leave in the AM. :flipa:

Now that I am really jealous of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don
11-25-2008, 07:30 AM
Back at work. :cry:
I'm looking at all this shit that piled up while I was gone, but in my mind I am still gone.

The Big Bend backpacking trip report might take a couple days; I have a lot of photos to sort though. :wink:

blueeyes
11-25-2008, 08:07 AM
Welcome back Don!

Just throw all the stuff on your desk away. No one will notice.... J/K.

KapitanSparrow
11-25-2008, 09:38 AM
Welcome back in the real world, Don :2thumbs: At least Thursday is Thanksgiving. Should help a little with the transition.

Felicia
11-25-2008, 11:57 AM
I've watched my fill of Little House on the Prairie and The Waltons. I have surfed the net for hours. I'm going to take a nap. :frustrated:

Don
11-25-2008, 12:08 PM
I've watched my fill of Little House on the Prairie and The Waltons. I have surfed the net for hours. I'm going to take a nap. :frustrated:

Oh, that's just cruel rubbing it in like that.

I've often said that if I could find a rich chic I could be a very happy kept-man. Seems like as long as you stay on top of the chores; do a little every day, the dishes, laundry, vacuuming and meals and stuff would still leave plenty of time for video games and napping

Jaxx
11-25-2008, 12:09 PM
[quote=Don]I've often said that if I could find a rich chic I could be a very happy kept-man. Seems like as long as you stay on top of the chores; do a little every day, the dishes, laundry, vacuuming and meals and stuff would still leave plenty of time for video games and napping

Felicia
11-25-2008, 02:22 PM
Oh, that's just cruel rubbing it in like that.

It would be cruel if this was my choice. :frustrated: I had surgery last week and I planned on feeling back to new by now. I was so focused on not missing the canyoneering season this year that I put it off for 6 months. During that time I failed to notice that the word "minor" was not attached to the description of the procedure. I did nothing to mentally prepare myself for this situation. But each day I feel better and I have more stamina.

Never thought I would look forward to the day when I could work all day. :ne_nau:

What sucks the most is having all this time off work and a big holiday weekend ahead and I have no energy to get outside and do something fun. :frustrated:

So - you guys get out there, do some stuff, and cause some trouble. Entertain me! :mrgreen:

blueeyes
11-25-2008, 02:32 PM
Felicia sorry to hear about your "minor" surgery. Hope you get feeling better soon!!

KapitanSparrow
11-25-2008, 03:37 PM
Enjoying "the middle" of the week, drinking in celebration of the long weekend :haha:

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/4827/picture38ka8.jpg

Any ladies wanna join? :naughty:

blueeyes
11-25-2008, 04:00 PM
Mmmmm Jack and Coke!

Cute pic Kapitan. I will take a glass! and I am sure Alison would love to join us if she wasn't already living it up half way around the world.

Just a reminder to all you Bogleites, I am meeting up with friends from work, and friends from Meet In to see Royal Bliss tomorrow night at Port O Calls. You are welcome to join us. We should arrive about 8:30 ninish. The tickets are $20.00 buy them in advance they will sell out. You can purchase tickets at Port O Calls website. Would love to have some of you guys with us!

This is my one big night out for the month, NO KIDS!!!!

KapitanSparrow
11-26-2008, 06:57 AM
Mmmmm Jack and Coke!

Cute pic Kapitan. I will take a glass! and I am sure Alison would love to join us if she wasn't already living it up half way around the world.

Thanks Blueeyes :2thumbs: Alison should check in from time to time just to let us know how it is out there in paradise. Hope she did not get arrested in Singapore for spitting gum or something :haha:

Don
11-27-2008, 10:33 AM
Stupid holidays. The ex picked up the boy a few minutes ago. He left the TV on and the parade is still going. I switched from breakfast beer to Jameson with the hope I can sleep until it's time to go to the bar with army buddies tonight.

(At least I kept this downer-post out of the Happy Thanksgiving thread.)

RugerShooter
11-27-2008, 10:55 AM
Watching the Parade, Santa is just about to come, and I am cooking some rolls for dinner tonight. O there he is it is SANTA.

BruteForce
11-27-2008, 10:56 AM
Stupid holidays. The ex picked up the boy a few minutes ago. He left the TV on and the parade is still going. I switched from breakfast beer to Jameson with the hope I can sleep until it's time to go to the bar with army buddies tonight.

(At least I kept this downer-post out of the Happy Thanksgiving thread.)

Damned, Don. You're welcome to come to my place (in S. Jordan) for Thanksgiving. We have a 25 pound turkey in the oven and plenty of fixin's..

Don
11-27-2008, 12:46 PM
Appreciate it brother, but I wasn't kidding about the drinking and probably shouldn't be on the road already.
I'm good though; not doing a turkey but I did get everything I need to make a beautiful seafood penne rigate with homemade vodka cream sauce, asparagus, antipasto, peach pie and a decent bottle of wine.
I'm eating alone; I get to pick the meal. Who needs turkey anyway?

blueeyes
11-27-2008, 12:53 PM
Appreciate it brother, but I wasn't kidding about the drinking and probably shouldn't be on the road already.
I'm good though; not doing a turkey but I did get everything I need to make a beautiful seafood penne rigate with homemade vodka cream sauce, asparagus, antipasto, peach pie and a decent bottle of wine.

Who needs turkey if you are eating such a wonderful sounding meal!

So I guess were off to eat, not excited. My step mom cooks everything the night before and then re-heats it when we get there. I can't even bring a homemade pie because she bought 4 at the store. I love her to death but.... no homemade pie. Oh well eat it tomorrow.

BruteForce
11-27-2008, 01:07 PM

Alright, but the invite stands. If you change your mind, PM me. We're eating around 1530, but there will be plenty of extra food, wine and booze to last the whole night!

blueeyes
11-27-2008, 10:25 PM
Going to bed to wake up at 3:30 for shopping. Yes I know I am insane.

So dinner was pretty good. We had ham, and what not. The best was her stuffing, mmm I need that womens recipe it is soooo good.

JP
11-28-2008, 06:37 AM
Going to bed to wake up at 3:30 for shopping. Yes I know I am insane.
:nod: :nod: :haha:

blueeyes
11-28-2008, 09:13 AM
Well what a morning!

We arrived at 4AM, set up our game plan. There were 5 adults (my two girlfriends, their husbands and me) and 3 teenagers, spread all over Wal-Mart. So I am standing by my stack waiting for the designated time to grab the sewing machine, this was at 4:20 the time to grab stuff is at 5AM.

Everything is cool, the customers around me are happy and we are joking with each other. Seems to me that this year there is less stuff and more people. Very very crowded. All of a sudden we hear people screaming over by the digital cameras.... boxes are flying in the air at 4:30. The whole store erupts and people start grabbing their loot. I get the sewing machine and two small MP3 players, I could still hear screaming and took a peak around the pallet with the sewing machines. There are two women just going at it on the ground.... INSANE!!! The teenage girls that were with us said some guy got hit in the nose and a poor Grandma was thrown out of the way. Made it to the cash register and we were out of there by 5AM. As we walk out the doors the paramedics were walking in.

We headed over to Super Target and the line to get into the store wrapped all the way around the back. A bit calmer at Target. They were only letting people in through one set of doors. I was standing back watching the herd move and people were getting very testy with those trying to cut in line. :lol8: The second set of doors were locked until you had purchase in hand. Some customers were coming out with their purchases, as soon as the door was unlocked this women breaks off from the orderly line and plows into the security guard and into the store. :roflol: What makes a person act like that? I made my way into the store and saved a spot in the checkout line for the rest of the crew. So we made it out of there in record time.

Then off to Tai Pan. This was the calmest store, but we managed to get in the wrong line. It was the shortest, longest line I have ever stood in. It took the cashier lady 45 min to check out ONE customer. She really didn't even have that much. Who knows.

After shopping we ate breakfast at Village Inn. Well all the fun is over for this year. Have to wait another 365 days to experience Black Friday! But hey I have me cordless power drill now, and the top items on my kids christmas wish list.

Don
11-28-2008, 09:55 AM
:bash: Oh, hangoverr. Need coffee but don't want to face the grinder.

Chere, you're story is insane. I think it would be fun to watch, especially the fighting, but I can't deal with crowds like that.

KapitanSparrow
11-28-2008, 10:26 AM
I spent Thanksgiving with a bunch of friends. Didn't really care to eat much but I did have a delicious leg. Downed a dozen whiskey and club soda drinks. We got out of there around 1, still had a couple of beers at the place I was spending the night. Fell asleep like a baby :haha: Hangover not bad, had wayyyy worse. Stopped my Smiths on way back, cooked breakfast, hangover soup is slowly cooking and I'm gonna take a wee nap :2thumbs: Black Friday what?

greyhair biker
11-28-2008, 12:40 PM
Went shopping around 7:30am. Decided to avoid Walmart altogether and went to Kmart for a camera & digital picture frame. Was in and out of there in 30 mintues :eek2: Then went to the mall in RockSprings and met up with a friend in Herbergers & talked for a half hour, dropped off a watch at Schubachs for repair...& came home. Not a bad morning & go what we were looking for. :nod:

Deuce
11-28-2008, 03:29 PM
Just finished putting up the tree.....

Kent K25
11-28-2008, 08:15 PM
Lookin' good Deuce.

Currently watching the Lakers vs. Mavs game. Go Lakers

JP
11-28-2008, 09:58 PM
Hanging out at a party, watching people get drunk :haha:

Don
11-28-2008, 11:12 PM
Star Trek on TV, leftover pasta and Hefeweizen. It's going to be a late night. :haha:

Don
11-29-2008, 01:37 AM
See; it was a late night.
I got a couple trip reports posted; Big Bend from last week and The Great White Icicle from clear back in July. While going through pictures I found this shot of my boy E and a friend he met this summer up at Tibble Fork.

KapitanSparrow
11-29-2008, 07:13 AM
Good looking boy you have there, Don.

Got up totally rested and it's only 8 in the morning. Probably becasue I decided not to have a drink until the holidays :haha: Luckily for me, Hanuukah is only a little over a week from now :2thumbs:

DaveOU812
11-29-2008, 07:44 AM
Oh you know, the usual. Pretending to do something important at work but really just reading posts on Bogley. :ne_nau:

blueeyes
11-29-2008, 11:50 AM
Mucking out my home office/junk room. I hate this room!

Then repair x-mas ornaments. I can't believe they are 14 years old. Old little gingerbread men, they are falling apart. Where the hell has time gone! 14 years :ne_nau:

Sombeech
11-29-2008, 02:36 PM
Just fixed our furnace. Now I'll be at one of the big box stores looking for molding for the basement.

JP
11-30-2008, 07:22 PM
Flu :frustrated:

KapitanSparrow
11-30-2008, 07:41 PM
Flu :frustrated:

Sucks, JP. At least you don't have to go to work tomorrow :haha: Get well sir!!

accadacca
11-30-2008, 10:48 PM
Leaching off someones interwebz (thanks "lindynjj") as I sit in the humid 77 degree air out on the back patio here in Kauai, HI.

Day 6 of 14 here in paradise. Life is good at the moment...sunny and 79 tomorrow. Time for the beach again. Surfing, snorkeling and whatnot. :kickit:

KapitanSparrow
12-01-2008, 04:51 AM
In constrast, sitting in well air-conditioned job location. It's only 5:50 a.m. :ne_nau: Plans are to see cardiologist after work. At least it was not cold outside :haha:

BruteForce
12-01-2008, 05:00 AM
Getting ready to kick off the work week; this after 4 awesome days of offroading, ATV'ing, hiking, geocaching and exploring my favorite area - the West Desert!

JP
12-02-2008, 06:05 AM
Sucks, JP. At least you don't have to go to work tomorrow :haha: Get well sir!!
Feeling better, just a bit groggy :haha: Thanks :haha:

blueeyes
12-02-2008, 03:06 PM
This day is dragging on and on and on and on and on and on. Everything seems to be moving at a snails pace.

KapitanSparrow
12-02-2008, 05:03 PM
I just got an idea! How come we don't have Bogley bumper stickers? I'd love to be able to spot a Bogley sticker, pull along side you, sound my horn, and scream BOGLEY, BOGLEY! :haha: That would rock.

JP
12-02-2008, 07:51 PM
:2thumbs:

BruteForce
12-02-2008, 09:16 PM
I just finished being "Santa Claus" for a ton of kids..

abirken
12-02-2008, 09:34 PM
Catching up on emails, downloading photos, logging onto my favorite websites. :2thumbs:

Don
12-02-2008, 10:18 PM
Watching Step Brothers. Eating cookies.

KapitanSparrow
12-03-2008, 06:13 AM
Drinking coffee at werk :haha:

abirken
12-03-2008, 06:27 AM
Been organizing photos since 3 am this morning. Already had breakfast and a whole pot of coffee and I am officially wide awake.

abirken
12-04-2008, 11:05 AM
Just watching the snow fall outside. I had a cancellation so I get a 2 hour lunch. YAY for me!

KapitanSparrow
12-04-2008, 11:17 AM
Looking for Christmas gifts for my little nieces :2thumbs:

DaveOU812
12-04-2008, 07:00 PM
Once again, at work (I work way to much) pretending to do something important while actualy looking at Bogley.

blueeyes
12-05-2008, 01:02 AM
Insomnia again! :wallbash:

KapitanSparrow
12-05-2008, 07:01 AM
Drinking coffee and eating birthday cheesecake :haha:

abirken
12-05-2008, 08:05 AM

I thought I was the only one!!! I've been waking up at 3 am and can't go back to sleep. HATE IT! I'm thinking tonight of taking a little blue pill called a valium to help me relax and hopefully sleep. HEHE! Maybe even a glass of wine to help it go down. My husband is getting very annoyed with my sleeping patterns the last few days b/c it keeps him up too. :ne_nau:

blueeyes
12-05-2008, 08:55 AM

I thought I was the only one!!! I've been waking up at 3 am and can't go back to sleep. HATE IT! I'm thinking tonight of taking a little blue pill called a valium to help me relax and hopefully sleep. HEHE! Maybe even a glass of wine to help it go down. My husband is getting very annoyed with my sleeping patterns the last few days b/c it keeps him up too. :ne_nau:

At least I am bothering no one but myself with this insomnia. I just don't understand. I am exhausted when it is time for bed go to sleep and then and hour and half later BING! my eyes open.

Last night we drove to SL walked around the zoo and saw the Christmas lights, came home put the kids to bed, I was freezing so I took a hot bath with a glass of wine and read in the tub. Relaxed and relaxed then got out read in bed until my eyes felt like lead. Was asleep by 11PM. Had one crazy dream and woke up in a sweat at 1AM couldn't get back to sleep until 3:30AM.

KapitanSparrow
12-05-2008, 09:17 AM
Planing May road trip to Black Hill/Yellowstone :2thumbs:

blueeyes
12-05-2008, 09:46 AM
My mom and I are going to take the kids to Yellowstone and Glacier this summer. Have fun planning your trip Kapitan!

blueeyes
12-06-2008, 12:07 AM
Just finished watching Speedracer with the kids. Suprisingly good show. I got all caught up in the last race. Love the last line of the movie too! Very cute. Kids laughed their heads off.

KapitanSparrow
12-06-2008, 07:15 AM
Terrible hangover I gots :nono: I'm going back to bed.

blueeyes
12-06-2008, 07:51 AM
Awe Kapitan..... hope you had a good birthday. Recover soon!

greyhair biker
12-06-2008, 05:10 PM
getting read to head to the company christmas party. They have to hold it at a convention center...big company, lots of prime rib, shrimp scampi, chicken cordon bleu...good eats! oh. and cash and prizes... :haha:

RedMan
12-06-2008, 07:10 PM
Okay all us insomniac should have jumped online at 3am.
Last I looked it was 4:30 and I had 9am meeting.

Now I'm sitting here dreading a repeat!

JP
12-06-2008, 08:09 PM
It's only 2300 :haha:

KapitanSparrow
12-07-2008, 01:05 AM
Just got back from that club at Trolley Square. Glad to be home but will have to devise a scheme to get to Sandy to get me car. Worst case scenario, I'm riding my bike :2thumbs:

JP
12-07-2008, 06:57 AM
Trolley Square
Hmmm, all quiet :mrgreen:

abirken
12-07-2008, 08:58 AM
Nursing a hangover from the company Christmas party. Why did I ask for more vodka in that drink again? :nono: :ne_nau:

Randi
12-07-2008, 09:27 AM
Nursing a hangover from the company Christmas party. Why did I ask for more vodka in that drink again? :nono: :ne_nau:

Ugh! I hate that feeling! :(~ The "bad" thing about Christmas Parties is the day after!
I've got one I'm attending next Sat., where I "know" this might be an issue, cuz this place has the best booze ever! And I'm planning to go canyoneering on Sunday, so I'm gonna have to be super diligent bout not overdoing it!

Good luck with your nursing duties today Alison!

I'm off to go hiking soon as my room mate is ready!
:mrgreen:

blueeyes
12-07-2008, 10:01 AM

Ugh! I hate that feeling! :(~ The "bad" thing about Christmas Parties is the day after!
I've got one I'm attending next Sat., where I "know" this might be an issue, cuz this place has the best booze ever! And I'm planning to go canyoneering on Sunday, so I'm gonna have to be super diligent bout not overdoing it!

Good luck with your nursing duties today Alison!

I'm off to go hiking soon as my room mate is ready!

Best way to foil a hangover from a x-mas party is to be your own designated driver. :lol8: I had fun last night all dressed up in my little black dress, tasted a few good wines, bored with the murder mystery thing. No hangover.

KapitanSparrow
12-08-2008, 09:47 AM
So I did not get my car from Sandy yesterday because my lazy ass friend was too "sick" to drive me and therefore I rode my bicycle to work this morning. But now it's snowing so the ride back should be very exciting! :frustrated:

Sombeech
12-08-2008, 10:42 AM

That reminds me, can you bring that lamp shade back to work today?

abirken
12-08-2008, 06:47 PM
So I did not get my car from Sandy yesterday because my lazy ass friend was too "sick" to drive me and therefore I rode my bicycle to work this morning. But now it's snowing so the ride back should be very exciting! :frustrated:

How was your ride home? Or are you still riding home? HAHAH!!! :lol8:

shlingdawg
12-08-2008, 06:58 PM
Heading to Lowe's for sum Christmas spirit. :2thumbs:

Felicia
12-08-2008, 09:16 PM
Catching up on Bogley. :rockon:

abirken
12-08-2008, 09:19 PM
Catching up on Bogley. :rockon:

Where ya been? I think I went MIA for a couple of months due to stress and over commitments.....but I am happily back. :2thumbs:

Felicia
12-08-2008, 09:31 PM
Where ya been? I think I went MIA for a couple of months due to stress and over commitments.....but I am happily back. :2thumbs:

I had a bit of surgery a couple of weeks ago and it knocked me back on my heels pretty hard.

I feel good now. I have no core strength, but I'm working on it and I will be 100% shortly.

Your trip looks awesome! I too want to see more pictures. :popcorn:

abirken
12-09-2008, 06:11 AM
Hang in there Felicia! Sounds like you have a great reason to have been MIA. HEHE!!!

I am sitting here after 3 weeks of not going to the gym, ready to get back into it this morning. Gotta get my groove back! Oh and it's snowing!!!! YAY. :2thumbs: :haha:

KapitanSparrow
12-09-2008, 06:14 AM
How was your ride home? Or are you still riding home? HAHAH!!! :lol8:

Nah, I was able to get my car and haul the bike back home.

Sitting around drinking coffee. It's not snowing but it's freezing out there!

Don
12-09-2008, 07:18 AM
I was running late and didn't stop for coffee this morning. Now I'm sitting here wondering how long I need to sit here (making an appearance) before I can slip out for coffee...

RedMan
12-09-2008, 07:24 AM
I'm debating whether to plow the foot of snow in my drive or go play in it with my RZR first.

blueeyes
12-09-2008, 12:25 PM
Back to work! Eating a twix.

greyhair biker
12-09-2008, 12:32 PM
I was just handed a shopping list so I guess I'm heading to the store. My wife is making stained glass candy, carrot pudding, bread, and we're blanching & drying almonds for me to make Marzipan....and whatever else she can come up with :roll: I go on graves tonight...apparently, the Houston office hasn't cleared my release from the mine yet and until they do I have to go back underground. I am surrounded by imbeciles! (at work) :frustrated:

accadacca
12-09-2008, 07:52 PM
I just watched the Jazz pull off a miracle on the road.

Back to work in the AM to sift through 2 weeks worth of emails after vacation. Hell. :roll:

JP
12-09-2008, 07:55 PM
Trying to figure out where I left my jacket with my idiot camera in the pocket :haha:

abirken
12-10-2008, 06:45 AM
Sipping coffee, watching the clock, wishing I didn't have to rush out of here this morning. WELCOME BACK ACCA!

KapitanSparrow
12-10-2008, 11:32 AM
Learning Access on Microsoft's website :haha:

accadacca
12-10-2008, 10:14 PM
Back to work in the AM to sift through 2 weeks worth of emails after vacation. Hell. :roll:
About 200 emails and I am done. It might take me a few days... :rope:

KapitanSparrow
12-11-2008, 05:32 AM
No worries Acca, Christmas is just around the corner.

Kent K25
12-11-2008, 05:54 AM
I just watched the Jazz pull off a miracle on the road.

Does it really count as a miracle when it comes against the 2nd worst team in the NBA? :nono: Or is it more a matter of barely preventing a choke job.

JP
12-11-2008, 06:14 AM
Still cannot figure out where the heck that camera is :ne_nau:

abirken
12-11-2008, 06:57 AM
I just made the decision to sit home and drink coffee this morning. The gym is going to miss me. I just have NO energy today and for one morning don't want to rush around. :nod:

KapitanSparrow
12-11-2008, 07:06 AM
Going for a walkabout outside. Icy cold air should wake me up :2thumbs:

Don
12-11-2008, 07:39 AM
So sleepy. Can

live2ride
12-11-2008, 01:14 PM
Burning a few minutes of work time....Getting ready to head out the door to meet with a few customers and go home!

Scott Card
12-12-2008, 12:25 PM
I am sitting in a "Effectively Using Medical Evidence in Court" seminar. Facinating. You know I am paying attention when I am posting on this thread. :haha:

Deuce
12-12-2008, 06:09 PM
Settling in to watch the Avs game, after getting 3 more presents wrapped and put under the tree.

Felicia
12-13-2008, 01:04 AM
Thinking about what I really want for Christmas......

blueeyes
12-13-2008, 06:39 AM
Taking the kids skiing.

greyhair biker
12-13-2008, 03:13 PM
Just came in from a bikeride in the snow..... :ride: :clap:

abirken
12-13-2008, 03:45 PM
Getting ready for another party tonight. Still hungover from last nights adventure. Darn these holiday parties!!!

blueeyes
12-13-2008, 05:05 PM
Ok tried to go skiing today. Had one child who had a meltdown. Days like these I wonder why I try and do this stuff with the kids. Anyhooo... after having all nerves shot but one, buying two new pairs of ski pants, and thermals. We are going to try the routine again tomorrow and see if we can make it without tears.

I did manage to get one run from top to bottom in with my girl. But it was her first time back on skis (she boarded last year). Very icy underneath.

Think I will go have a beer now.

abirken
12-13-2008, 09:13 PM
Home early! I just couldn't get past the first beer. Hubby went out on the town with his co-workers....I'll be driving the drunk shuttle later this evening. BY THE WAY.....we are getting dumped on tonight!!! The snow is blowing sideways and accumulating quickly! Maybe I'll go snow shoe tomorrow.....yippee! :2thumbs:

Randi
12-13-2008, 10:56 PM
Home early! I just couldn't get past the first beer. Hubby went out on the town with his co-workers....I'll be driving the drunk shuttle later this evening. BY THE WAY.....we are getting dumped on tonight!!! The snow is blowing sideways and accumulating quickly! Maybe I'll go snow shoe tomorrow.....yippee! :2thumbs:

I'm sitting here wondering why I didn't go to my caving grotto's Christmas party! I'm bored & I'm not sleepy yet! But I don't really have the energy to do anything which requires "work" either physically or mentally.

I did some housework today, worked in the yard, went for a hike with my youngest daughter, went grocery shopping, cooked a nice dinner, watched a movie...now I'm trying to decide if I should watch another or read a book, or just go to bed and try to sleep! Now I've got my girlfriend who is at a "different" party texting me to tell what the "boyfriend" stealing girl is wearing <rolling_eyes>. Ugh ~ I don't need this type of entertainment. I think I'm gonna go watch another movie!

BTW ~ I finally saw Dark night and I thought it sucked (except for the depth and creepiness of the joker's character). The movie jumped all over the place. And what was the deal with batmans voice every time he put on that mask? He got all nasal sounding and his voice got all gravelly like the mask was choking him.

I can't wait to see Watchmen!
Saw previews of that and it looks awesome!

Wide awake in the OC ~

Felicia
12-13-2008, 11:44 PM
Wide awake in the OC ~

I drank too many Irish Coffees today. The Irish is long gone, just the coffee remaining. I'm going to be awake all night!!!

:frustrated:

blueeyes
12-14-2008, 07:46 AM
Going to go join some friends for coffee... then shopping for stuff to pack for lunch..then we will try the skiing thing one more time. Hopefully everyone is happy and it will be a good day.

Heather
12-14-2008, 01:04 PM
I'm drinking coffee and browsing the nets.

abirken
12-14-2008, 01:51 PM
About to start the cookie baking frenzy......today I am starting with gingerbread men and pressed sugar cookies from scratch. :haha: Oh yea and I have dinner to make as well. Sounds as if I will be a slave to my kitchen for the next 6 hours. :lol8:

Heather
12-14-2008, 02:05 PM
You're going to have all your neighbors drooling!

blueeyes
12-14-2008, 04:19 PM
About to start the cookie baking frenzy......today I am starting with gingerbread men and pressed sugar cookies from scratch. :haha: Oh yea and I have dinner to make as well. Sounds as if I will be a slave to my kitchen for the next 6 hours. :lol8:

I love gingerbread. We make gingerbread houses every year.

Just got home good day playing in the snow. Think I will take a bath and warm the soul.

accadacca
12-15-2008, 08:46 AM
Ok tried to go skiing today. Had one child who had a meltdown. Days like these I wonder why I try and do this stuff with the kids. Anyhooo... after having all nerves shot but one, buying two new pairs of ski pants, and thermals. We are going to try the routine again tomorrow and see if we can make it without tears.
I can relate. You have to laugh when you look back, but being there sucks. :lol8:

I just traveled with 3 kids to Hawaii. My wife says never again. :lol8:

blueeyes
12-15-2008, 09:58 PM
I can relate. You have to laugh when you look back, but being there sucks. :lol8:

I just traveled with 3 kids to Hawaii. My wife says never again. :lol8:

I can relate to traveling with kids and flying! Back when we lived in TN and I was married. We all flew out here to Utah for x-mas. My son was 4 and my daughter was 10 months. Tyler my husband had to return early because he could not get the time off work. I had to fly by myself (i hate flying, with a passion!!!!) with both kids. We had a lay over in Atlanta with a concourse change. Both kids screamed from SLC to Atlanta, the flight was late arriving and I had to run at top speed with one kid in the stroller and the other on top of the stroller through Atlanta with both screaming. Get onto a shuttle to change courses and make our flight. The shuttle was so full of people they were not going to let me on. HA! Love strollers when you want you can get mighty pushy with them. If I hadn't we would not have made our connection. They screamed from Atlanta to TN. I got off the flight handed both kids to Tyler and broke down in tears myself.
That flight was my worst nightmare!!! I only have sympathy for the poor moms and screaming kids now, because I have been there.

On a positive note the two of them are troopers now when it comes to traveling. I have a hell of a story crossing the NV dessert in a Durango with no airconditioning in 110 degree temps.

Good night Bogley, I have played hard (skied this morning) and worked hard today (both jobs). I am exhausted.

JP
12-15-2008, 10:01 PM
Nighty-night :haha:

abirken
12-15-2008, 10:05 PM
I need to put down the freakin credit card and stop the madness. Online shopping, last minute......of course. It wouldn't happen any other way in Alison's world. Night ya'll

JP
12-15-2008, 10:09 PM
Nighty-night :haha:

Don
12-16-2008, 07:00 AM
If my life were a comic book snow would be the villain.

blueeyes
12-16-2008, 07:04 AM
Crying cuz I have to work today instead of being able to ski! In my world snow is mana from heaven.

Oh well at least they are buying lunch at Iggy's today.

Don
12-16-2008, 07:31 AM
It's a love/hate thing with me and snow. Like Magneto and the X-men. Mostly we hate and fight (like during my commute this morning) but occasionally we team up and have a really great time (like when the Magneto and the x-men fought Apocalypse).

blueeyes
12-16-2008, 07:52 AM
I hear ya!

I don't always like the snow, I had a real hard time with it last year. Soooo much snow and I couldn't play in it. It taunted me all season long, every beautiful powder day and all I could do was dream.

By the way Wolverine is my favorite X-men and not because of Hugh Jackman (but that is a definite bonus :naughty: ). I use to work for a magazine distribution center and got hooked on reading X-men. Rogue is my favorite girl X-men.

OK I got to get to work.

accadacca
12-16-2008, 08:22 AM
I made it to work through all the white stuff!! :five:

:snowguy: :snowguy: :snowguy:

KapitanSparrow
12-16-2008, 10:42 AM
I'm a firm believer that come winter time it should snow all the time. Yeay for the white stuff. Winters without snow suck!

accadacca
12-16-2008, 09:32 PM
Wondering if I should drink another mtn dew this late. :naughty:

abirken
12-16-2008, 10:05 PM
Just got home from last night of dance class for the year. Feeling how full my tummy is from Mexican food at 9 pm at night! BAD MOVE. :nono: But now I am baking cupcakes for my son's 5th bday tomorrow. LATE NIGHT BAKING. :nod:

accadacca
12-16-2008, 10:06 PM
And now I might just grab that drink and a cookie. :lol8:

abirken
12-16-2008, 10:09 PM
And now I might just grab that drink and a cookie. :lol8:

This late??????? You are so bad. :lol8:

accadacca
12-16-2008, 10:13 PM
I cant believe that I didn't have any in the fridge. I had to break my 24 hours in the fridge before I drink rule and just settle for one on ice. Bollocks.

KapitanSparrow
12-17-2008, 10:34 AM
Consuming plate of goodies from the company sponsored holiday lunch :haha: The menu includes:

Virginia Baked Ham
Savory Pork Roast
Au Gratin Potatoes
Wild Rice
Parsleyed Baby Carrots
Fresh Garden Salad
Fresh Baked Rolls
Holiday Punch & Treats

Joe Gardner
12-17-2008, 12:19 PM
Consuming plate of goodies from the company sponsored holiday lunch :haha: The menu includes:

Virginia Baked Ham
Savory Pork Roast
Au Gratin Potatoes
Wild Rice
Parsleyed Baby Carrots
Fresh Garden Salad
Fresh Baked Rolls
Holiday Punch & Treats

Mind if I drop in? :naughty:

Joe Gardner
12-17-2008, 12:27 PM
I'm a firm believer that come winter time it should snow all the time. Yeay for the white stuff. Winters without snow suck!

Amen!

I'm pissed at Brighton today. They decided to open up Great Western today, the day that you can ski for $15 if you bring food. We accidentally went snowboarding on this day last year, it was a zoo, so day.

We went yesterday, a few people hiked for turns on GW, we found some amazing powder in the Thor / Snake Creek area. GW was tempting us all day, and now today, a bunch of cheap ass's are going to track it all out. :frustrated:

They may open up Milly's on Thursday. 6 more inches and it should be good!

:rockon:

rockgremlin
12-19-2008, 08:02 AM
I'm pissed at Brighton today...

So did you guys finish your cross-country trek from canada to mexico? I saw that you finished the Montana part, and a little from Moab into Colorado. Will you guys be finishing the other sections at a later date?

live2ride
12-19-2008, 08:06 AM
I am drinking hot chocolate and thinking about munching on a cinnamon roll....MMMMMMMM!

abirken
12-19-2008, 09:07 AM
It's a frigid ice box outside and I am off today. Kiddo is home with me and we are just hanging around in our jammies. At some point we will need to get dressed and get moving, but it's a very slow go today. I'm trying to find a way to get up on the mountain this weekend!!! Tomorrow's looking pretty promising! I'll start sifting thru all the snow gear today. :2thumbs:

Joe Gardner
12-19-2008, 09:57 AM
I'm pissed at Brighton today...

So did you guys finish your cross-country trek from canada to mexico? I saw that you finished the Montana part, and a little from Moab into Colorado. Will you guys be finishing the other sections at a later date?

Yeah, we will pick it up and finish up the New Mexico and all of the Colorado portion of the trail a different year. We started to run into snow on the 4th day in Montana, all the higher passes of CO were snowed in by the time we made it that far south.

Next time I think we will train harder, I have heard people say the CDT route is 3 - 4x's more work then a coast to coast tour of the same distance. I believe it. It kicked our asses every day of the 6 weeks we were out.

rockgremlin
12-19-2008, 10:00 AM
Yeah, we will pick it up and finish up the New Mexico and all of the Colorado portion of the trail a different year.

Well, keep it up. I've been following you guys around living vicariously ever since you started. Something I've always wanted to do but never had the opportunity...

Randi
12-19-2008, 10:37 AM
I'm sitting here at work wondering how my week went from absolutely wonderful, to "this".....

It's been raining here in typically sunny SoCal and I've been loving it.
My co-workers have been super cool and we've all been really bonding lately, which makes being here in the office, not so bad.
My kids are REALLY awesome, and my youngest has been wanting to hang out, which is super cool...everything was just going so well. To top off all the good vibes and such, I received a check for $1000 yesterday!

Dawn today, should've been as wonderful! The $1000 went up in a puff of smoke this morning when I crashed my car!
My insurance deductible is $1000! :(~

The front end of my car is totaled & the car's undrivable!

Then to top it off, my boss calls and wants to know how I'm going to get to work. This, after leaving him a voice mail telling him I crashed my car!
Soooooo...my co-worker Bryan came and picked me up, and here I am...sitting behind a freaking computer venting to a bunch of pixel people :ne_nau:

But...looking at the bright side, I do have insurance to get my car fixed.
I'm not unemployed in a woefully messed up economy.
I'm not homeless, foodless, etc. Oh, and the most important thing ~ everyone in the house is healthy!

When it rains it pours I guess...
Sigh.

KapitanSparrow
12-19-2008, 10:42 AM
Sorry about your car. Try not to worry about it too much - listen to your own conclusions:

But...looking at the bright side, I do have insurance to get my car fixed.
I'm not unemployed in a woefully messed up economy.
I'm not homeless, foodless, etc. Oh, and the most important thing ~ everyone in the house is healthy!

:2thumbs:

rockgremlin
12-19-2008, 10:46 AM
Randi-

Your boss deserves a swift kick to his tenderloins.

Sounds like you were not injured in the wreck, so that's good news too.

...and this too shall pass.

Jaxx
12-19-2008, 11:14 AM
sitting behind a freaking computer venting to a bunch of pixel people :ne_nau:

That is racist. I am a 32 bit colored, monitor resolution box. And I refuse to be referred to as "pixel". I DEMAND AN APOLOGY!!!!!

Just playin. Hope everything works out with the car. That stuff is always a bummer. But just think, in three years it won't effect your insurance rates anymore. Oh, mabey that didn't actually help. Sorry.

JP
12-19-2008, 11:21 AM
Watching it freakin' snow :frustrated:

KapitanSparrow
12-19-2008, 11:47 AM

Me too :2thumbs: It's crazy. Visibility is down to a few feet. There goes my plan to do some shopping, heh.

rockgremlin
12-19-2008, 11:50 AM

Me too :2thumbs: It's crazy. Visibility is down to a few feet. There goes my plan to do some shopping, heh.

Yup. Whiteout here as well.

Randi
12-19-2008, 12:06 PM
Sorry about your car. Try not to worry about it too much - listen to your own conclusions:

Yup. Thanks.

[quote=rockgremlin]Randi-

Your boss deserves a swift kick to his tenderloins.

Sounds like you were not injured in the wreck, so that's good news too.

...and this too shall pass.

Yup again. No injuries to the other guys car either - just mine. And yeah, it'll pass.....could be worse, and all that jazz. Seems like not much can get me down these days - and that's either a sign that I'm a super positive person, or I'm damn apathetic... prolly a combo of the two! :mrgreen:

Randi
12-19-2008, 12:14 PM
sitting behind a freaking computer venting to a bunch of pixel people :ne_nau:

That is racist. I am a 32 bit colored, monitor resolution box. And I refuse to be referred to as "pixel". I DEMAND AN APOLOGY!!!!!

Pixel Jaxx ~ Pixel Jaxx ~ Pixel Jaxx! Ptththththt :blbl:

Just playin. Hope everything works out with the car. That stuff is always a bummer. But just think, in three years it won't effect your insurance rates anymore. Oh, mabey that didn't actually help. Sorry.

I jus playin too! When all else fails, find something to laugh about I guess, and my life is lookin pretty comical these days! :roflol:
Speaking of increasing insurance rates - I had an accident a few years ago and March of next year it would've gone back to normal - boo hoo...

accadacca
12-19-2008, 01:23 PM

Yup. Whiteout here as well.
Ditto 3. Watching it snow and catching up on bogley.

canyonphile
12-19-2008, 01:47 PM
Ditto here. I don't know where you live in CT, JP (do you still live here?), but it started snowing in Mystic around 1 p.m. As soon as it started, my boss said: "we're closing the store!" By the time we got the residual customers out (I work in a gourmet cheese store/bakery/cafe), and we shut the operation down, it was 2 p.m. and there was already ~2" of snow on the ground. There was one Mr. Plow on I-95 and another coming up Rt. 1 as I headed home, but the roads were still dicey and I saw two wrecks on the interstate.

Major suckage to be drivin' around in it now. The snow biscuit on our deck ledge looked to be about 4" the last time I could see it (it's dark now).

We may try to go snowshoeing in Pachaug State Forest tomorrow!

-SJ

JP
12-19-2008, 02:49 PM
Right now I'm up in Falls Village and getting ready to leave mid next week for Florida. :haha: There's about six up here already and it's still coming down pretty steadily. The State roads seem pretty good, some of these Town roads are pretty slick. Have fun tomorrow in the forest, I'll be getting some more stuff done so I can get the heck out of Dodge :lol8:

Heather
12-19-2008, 03:14 PM
Yay snow! I hope it all builds up for our day at Powder Mountain on Sunday. But yeah, it sucks to drive in.

blueeyes
12-19-2008, 03:55 PM
JP I sense some hostility in you towards snow. :nono:

Bo_Beck
12-19-2008, 04:34 PM
Heading home after another brutal day of watching our inventory shrink from 1/4 million dollars (at cost) to less than 15 thousand dollars in the last 3 1/2 weeks. 3.5 days to go til final closure of Outdoor Outlet! Heading to NM for X-mas, come home and plan the new store for 1 week and then headed to work the La Sportiva booth in Ouray for the Ice Climbing Festival and then begin work to get "Desert Rat Outdoor Store" open by sometime in Feb or March. I know its not what I'm up to right at the moment, but it feels like it's all happenning at once! :ne_nau:

Heather
12-19-2008, 05:37 PM
I'm making Thai yellow curry. It's awesome. :D

abirken
12-19-2008, 06:33 PM
Heading home after another brutal day of watching our inventory shrink from 1/4 million dollars (at cost) to less than 15 thousand dollars in the last 3 1/2 weeks. 3.5 days to go til final closure of Outdoor Outlet! Heading to NM for X-mas, come home and plan the new store for 1 week and then headed to work the La Sportiva booth in Ouray for the Ice Climbing Festival and then begin work to get "Desert Rat Outdoor Store" open by sometime in Feb or March. I know its not what I'm up to right at the moment, but it feels like it's all happenning at once! :ne_nau:

I've never been to the Ice Fest in Ouray but I have heard awesome things about it! Not to mention it's such a cool town. If I were closer, I'd swing by to say HI!! Who knows? I could get a wild hair and head on over the pass. :2thumbs: You do have lots going on BO! Hang in there and slow it down a notch. :haha: :nod: :2thumbs:

abirken
12-19-2008, 06:34 PM

Funny Heather! I made Thai for dinner tonight as well. :2thumbs:

Don
12-19-2008, 07:11 PM
Drinking and watching a Bob Marley on the Documentary channel. Good stuff.

Heather
12-19-2008, 08:31 PM

Well, what a coincidence! What kind of dish did you make? Mine turned out wonderful!

BruteForce
12-19-2008, 08:54 PM
Just finished off some great prime rib (home made) and am now enjoying some YouTube videos of RAMMSTEIN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH3rXIYqer0

abirken
12-19-2008, 09:28 PM

Well, what a coincidence! What kind of dish did you make? Mine turned out wonderful!

Stir fry veggies (bamboo shoots, mushrooms, water chestnuts), coconut/ginger chile rice and a peanut chicken. Was divine my friend! Simply delish. :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: hehehehe!!!! It'd be even better sitting in a village in Thailand though. :2thumbs:

Heather
12-19-2008, 09:35 PM
Stir fry veggies (bamboo shoots, mushrooms, water chestnuts), coconut/ginger chile rice and a peanut chicken. Was divine my friend! Simply delish. :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: hehehehe!!!! It'd be even better sitting in a village in Thailand though. :2thumbs:

That sounds amazing! I love bamboo shoots and I always forget to put those in. Joe's spent quite some time in Thailand, I'll have to ask him about that. ;)

accadacca
12-19-2008, 10:16 PM
There are two really good Thai places where I eat lunch regularly.

Thai Village: www.thaivillageaf.com (a little better then "house" maybe)
Thai House: www.lehithaihouse.com

Bo_Beck
12-20-2008, 03:58 AM
Drinking and watching a Bob Marley on the Documentary channel. Good stuff.

Are you a Bob Marley fan?! I have a great friend that now lives in Boulder. His name is Roger, commonly known as "Postman Roger Dread". Roger has the longest running Reggae Bloodlines Show in the US. 88.5 F.M. Boulder, Co., 1390 Denver A.M., 93.7 F.M. Nederland. Roger also has MC'd at the Redrocks Ampitheatre for a long, long time! He just became the first non-artist to recieve one of the trophies (made from surrounding red rock and the original wood of the seats) that are normally only given to the artists! Roger was personal friends with Bob Marley and is still friends and in touch with Bobs family members. Rogers dad lives here in SG Utah, and he travels once or twice a year to visit his dad. I met Roger maybe 10 years ago when he came into Outdoor Outlet and showed me pictures of the 14er's in Colorado that he soloed and when on top he would set the timer on his camera and take a photo of himself holding up a large banner of Bob Marley! :nod: Anyway....Roger was in maybe a month and half ago and met the staff at Outdoor Outlet and got music requests. 2 care packages arrived last week. Over the years I have accumulated some really cool collectors items music. Be sure to visit Redrock Ampitheatre and say Hi to Postman Roger Dread! :2thumbs:

Don
12-20-2008, 04:04 AM
How ridiculous that it's 5 and I'm still up. Should have gone to bed hours ago. Should have finished the bottle; at least it would have put me down. There's a lyric there somewhere... Something about trading heartaches for headaches, maybe.

G'night bogley.

Bo_Beck
12-20-2008, 04:08 AM

I've never been to the Ice Fest in Ouray but I have heard awesome things about it! Not to mention it's such a cool town. If I were closer, I'd swing by to say HI!! Who knows? I could get a wild hair and head on over the pass. :2thumbs: You do have lots going on BO! Hang in there and slow it down a notch. :haha: :nod: :2thumbs:

I have never been to the festival either! La Sportiva reps. will be busy up at a buying show in Denver and asked me if I could work the booth at the festival in Ouray for La Sportiva so I naturally jumped at the opportunity! I hope you can make it over the pass! I'll be there probably early afternoon on the 8th to set up the booth and then the demos begin on friday morning and last until sunday afternoon the 11th. Not sure what motel I'll be at yet? But if you come on over the pass I'll fix you up with some Ice Climbing boots and we'll get you climbing vertical ice in no time! I understand the parties are a lot of fun as well! Hope you can make it Allison! :nod:

trackrunner
12-20-2008, 07:40 AM
I have never been to the festival either! La Sportiva reps. will be busy up at a buying show in Denver and asked me if I could work the booth at the festival in Ouray for La Sportiva so I naturally jumped at the opportunity! I hope you can make it over the pass! I'll be there probably early afternoon on the 8th to set up the booth and then the demos begin on friday morning and last until sunday afternoon the 11th. Not sure what motel I'll be at yet? But if you come on over the pass I'll fix you up with some Ice Climbing boots and we'll get you climbing vertical ice in no time! I understand the parties are a lot of fun as well! Hope you can make it Allison! :nod:

I love La Sportiva. If they have so much gear that they won't notice a few items missing . . . Let's see I need a boot that will do well in the snow walking and for snow shoeing, possible back packing. New rock climbing shoe. Maybe another approach shoe other than my exum river.

J/k wouldn't want to get you in trouble :mrgreen:

blueeyes
12-20-2008, 03:54 PM
Drinking a beer, eating pizza and trying to keep my eyes open to read posts on Bogley.... bedtime is coming early tonight!

KapitanSparrow
12-20-2008, 06:54 PM
Drinking vodka with watered down cranberry juice, reading bogley, while me cat sleeps on my chest.

greyhair biker
12-20-2008, 07:34 PM
just finished watching '300'
..........now watching british comedy...not exactly in the same genre :haha:

JP
12-20-2008, 07:50 PM
just finished watching '300'
Did you say....300 :haha:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/Zukimog/ghb300a1.jpg

DiscGo
12-20-2008, 08:24 PM
Did you say....300 :haha:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/Zukimog/ghb300a1.jpg

:haha:

DiscGo
12-20-2008, 08:24 PM
I'm watching BYU get smoked by Arizona.

JP
12-20-2008, 08:49 PM
Really hating this snow :nod:

shlingdawg
12-20-2008, 08:59 PM
Really hating this snow :nod:

I'm quite enjoying this snow. :nod: I have no where to go and nothing to do. I have a fridge full of fresh groceries and all Christmas shopping is done.

Yeah, I like this snow. :nod:

JP
12-20-2008, 09:11 PM
We played a little in it today :roflol:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/Zukimog/George%20Snow%20Adams%2020%20Dec%2008/SDIM4564.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/Zukimog/George%20Snow%20Adams%2020%20Dec%2008/SDIM4572.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/Zukimog/George%20Snow%20Adams%2020%20Dec%2008/SDIM4627a.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/Zukimog/George%20Snow%20Adams%2020%20Dec%2008/SDIM4656.jpg

Sombeech
12-20-2008, 10:16 PM
^^^

Nice.

We just got back from Alex's bday party, and we stopped by the lights at Temple Square.

blueeyes
12-21-2008, 07:32 AM
JP that looks like fun!

I had a crazy dream last night about a sandrail. Visiting & Home teachers came calling and they were driving one that had room for 6 people in back and front. Thing had a huge tarp over it held on with duct tape. I was highly annoyed they were calling because they always manage to come when I am very busy and don't have time to talk, and this was the case in the dream. But I was baffled by the contrapition they were driving. They gave me a bank envelope with nothing in it.

Now I am eating honey nut cheerios, and drinking a cup of coffee.

Felicia
12-21-2008, 11:13 AM
...still drinking. :ne_nau:

:friday:

Last Child
12-21-2008, 11:20 AM
They gave me a bank envelope with nothing in it.

Collecting fast offerings. :haha:

blueeyes
12-21-2008, 11:24 AM
They gave me a bank envelope with nothing in it.

Collecting fast offerings. :haha:

Ha ha never thought of that one. I think I had that dream, cuz on the way home we passed them and they waved but I was tired I didn't realize it was them until they had passed.

Don
12-21-2008, 11:24 AM

What? It's after noon now. :naughty:

JP
12-21-2008, 04:54 PM
JP that looks like fun!
They are :2thumbs: We should be out tomorrow with that one again, it was still snowing here today. Just about all day. So, if the weather is good, I'll have some pics and vids for ya hopefully :nod:

Duct tape and a tarp :lol8: That might help all the snow flying off of the tires :lol8:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/Zukimog/George%20Snow%20Adams%2020%20Dec%2008/SDIM4603.jpg

KapitanSparrow
12-21-2008, 05:41 PM
I finished packing my suitcase. Having a nice vodka and cranberry drink. Going to work tomorrow but mostly to eat stuff and have fun. Then off to NYC :2thumbs: My flight leaves at 11:30 p.m., i'll be there at 5:30 a.m. Hello subway my old friend... heh.

blueeyes
12-21-2008, 08:46 PM
JP that looks like fun!
They are :2thumbs: We should be out tomorrow with that one again, it was still snowing here today. Just about all day. So, if the weather is good, I'll have some pics and vids for ya hopefully :nod:

Duct tape and a tarp :lol8: That might help all the snow flying off of the tires :lol8:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/Zukimog/George%20Snow%20Adams%2020%20Dec%2008/SDIM4603.jpg

I am looking forward to the video.

I miss playing in the sand rails, my dad never takes his out anymore. (Sticking out my pouty lip and furrowing my eyebrows)

blueeyes
12-21-2008, 08:51 PM
I finished packing my suitcase. Having a nice vodka and cranberry drink. Going to work tomorrow but mostly to eat stuff and have fun. Then off to NYC :2thumbs: My flight leaves at 11:30 p.m., i'll be there at 5:30 a.m. Hello subway my old friend... heh.

Have fun Kapitan.... can't wait to hear how the family reacts to you just showing up. I bet your little neice will be smiling from ear to ear.

abirken
12-21-2008, 08:57 PM
Wanting to barf up all the sugar I consumed this weekend. :puke: :help:

abirken
12-21-2008, 08:58 PM

You on a bender? :lol8:

Felicia
12-21-2008, 09:17 PM

A really great Christmas party! :five:

abirken
12-21-2008, 09:18 PM

A really great Christmas party! :five:

HAHA!! I certainly agree with you on that one considering you were still drinking at noon. HAHA!!!! :lol8: :lol8: :lol8: :lol8: :lol8:

JP
12-21-2008, 09:19 PM
Have fun Kapitan.... can't wait to hear how the family reacts to you just showing up. I bet your little neice will be smiling from ear to ear.
X2 :haha:
That's the best, showing up unannounced :haha:

abirken
12-21-2008, 09:20 PM

TAKE A PIC!!! :2thumbs:

Don
12-21-2008, 10:07 PM
I am going to figure out how to work the parental controls and block romantic comedies entirely. They are hereby banned from my home. Swear it.

KapitanSparrow
12-22-2008, 08:49 AM

TAKE A PIC!!! :2thumbs:

Thanks a lot! :haha: Hopefully the incoming snow storm won't delay or cancel my flight :ne_nau:

blueeyes
12-23-2008, 05:48 AM
Off to play in the snow. :snowguy:

abirken
12-23-2008, 06:57 AM
Off to play in the snow. :snowguy:

WAIT WAIT! You can't! You MUST go to work like the rest of us. :nod: :nod: :nod: :2thumbs: hehe!! I want to go play in the snow. This weekend can't come fast enough. The only snow action I will get to day is digging out my car. :lol8:

Sombeech
12-23-2008, 07:25 AM
Getting off at noon today, coming back to work January 5th.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Randi
12-23-2008, 07:42 AM
Getting off at noon today, coming back to work January 5th.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

LUCKY Justin!!!! :2thumbs:
I have to work through Christmas eve, but then I too won't be going back to work until the 5th! I CAN'T WAIT! :mrgreen:

Oh, and I said goodbye to my 21 y/o son for a month. He left for Japan this morning! I'm happy for him, but sad too - cuz this will be my first Christmas without him.

Sombeech
12-23-2008, 12:17 PM
Removing Antivirus 2009 from an old laptop

Sombeech
12-23-2008, 01:02 PM
nailed it :cool2:

Jaxx
12-23-2008, 01:12 PM
you backed up the porn didn't you?

shlingdawg
12-23-2008, 01:44 PM
Just took my cocktail of Valium, Percocet and Naproxen.

I'm in another world. :nod:

greyhair biker
12-23-2008, 07:18 PM
getting ready to head to bed. My crew decided to come in an hour early to leave an hour early...that means 5 am to 5pm, or, get up at 3:15.... :eek2: Oh well...no bosses, a long lunch, and hit the showers at 4:30pm.... :nod:

Felicia
12-23-2008, 08:38 PM
...waiting for Santa. :santa:

JP
12-24-2008, 05:29 AM
x2 :haha:

And watching rain coming down on top of the two feet of snow...boy is this going to get ugly :lol8:

BruteForce
12-24-2008, 05:59 AM
Working..

Well, kinda barely!

Deuce
12-24-2008, 06:51 AM
I was supposed to go into work for a few hours, but home with a sick kid. So drinking coffee and hoping that this passes quickly.... Sick kid is sad enough, but sick kid at Christmas...... :cry:

blueeyes
12-24-2008, 09:36 AM
I was supposed to go into work for a few hours, but home with a sick kid. So drinking coffee and hoping that this passes quickly.... Sick kid is sad enough, but sick kid at Christmas...... :cry:

Awe poor little man. Hope he starts feeling better soon.

Deuce
12-24-2008, 10:20 AM

It is the Little One.....which somehow makes it a little more sad.... She looks at me, points at her throat and "it hurts....":cry:

blueeyes
12-24-2008, 11:37 AM

It is the Little One.....which somehow makes it a little more sad.... She looks at me, points at her throat and "it hurts....":cry:

She is sooo cute! That would make ya sad to see those eyes unhappy and sick.

Felicia
12-24-2008, 12:16 PM

...still waiting. :popcorn:

(I have to work until 5:00pm.)

JP
12-24-2008, 03:20 PM
That sucks that you have to work :frustrated:

accadacca
12-24-2008, 03:45 PM
Getting ready to deal with a visit to the in laws... :roll:

I hope to come out alive so I can assemble some gifts tonight. :haha:

Deuce
12-24-2008, 05:02 PM
Enjoying a cold beer.....enjoying the fact that "I'm done...." No more shopping, wrapping, building.....DONE....

I just get to sit back, enjoy being husband and dad.....

blueeyes
12-24-2008, 10:06 PM
We made it up to Logan and back for the big Clawson family party. Now I am sitting her contemplating wrapping the last two gifts. Tomorrow we open gifts here, rush to my Dads.... eat yummy belgian waffles, then to my sister-in-laws for dinner. Then home.

I am very irrated.... I can't find any x-mas pics from last year. I know I took a gazillion I do every year. But 2007 is gone! Poof all traces vanished. Very frustrating.

Don
12-24-2008, 11:26 PM
My 7 years old son is still awake. He is so excited and just can't sleep. We were tracking santa on the norad site but I can't let him see it anymore because santa passed Utah already and it would freak him out.
Meanwhile I still have a few presents to wrap but can't until he's asleep...
I'm watching my favorite christmas movie; the original Die Hard, another egg nog should pass the time...

Felicia
12-25-2008, 12:03 AM
another egg nog should pass the time...

Eggnog and Brandy...that would calm me down. :haha:

Almost time for Santa! :santa:

Don
12-25-2008, 01:22 AM
The boy finally went to sleep. Santa has been here and gone. He's stopped bothering with the nog; it was only an excuse to drink the whiskey anyway. :2thumbs:

Goodnight Bogley and Happy Christmas everyone.

blueeyes
12-25-2008, 05:30 AM
Waiting for the kids to wake up! They are a half hour late. :lol8:

blueeyes
12-25-2008, 08:40 AM
Guess I will go snowblow the driveway and walks before we go to Grandma's house. :snowguy:

DiscGo
12-25-2008, 08:50 AM
I'm playing "Little Big Planet" on the PS3

greyhair biker
12-25-2008, 10:25 AM
checking out my new Go Pro HERO Helmet Camera. Seriously cool stuff! :2thumbs:

Mtnman1830
12-25-2008, 10:27 AM
Been helping my son put together is Erector Set.

I am way to old to me kneeling on the floor. My knees and back are killing me.

BruteForce
12-25-2008, 12:02 PM
..smoking a $13 cigar, drying out after plowing the driveway (can't even tell that I did it) and getting ready to pop a prime rib in the oven!

abirken
12-25-2008, 01:03 PM
Just popped a chicken in the oven to roast and relaxing now. Watching it snow outside and contemplating a nap. :nod: MERRY CHRISTMAS YA'LL

greyhair biker
12-25-2008, 01:50 PM
spending the afternoon smelling the spiral ham, nibbling on goodies, and downloading new music from my sons' 'puters...I'm up to 15GB and climbing. :rockon:

Felicia
12-25-2008, 07:01 PM
Watching "A Christmas Story" for the 4th time today. Gotta love the pink bunny suit. :roflol: :roflol:

I'm also loading music on my various toys. :mrgreen:

Don
12-25-2008, 07:02 PM
Got a nice leg cramp while writing today's TR (http://www.bogley.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15314). It's clear I need to hydrate.
Just found out the Big Easy in Lehi is open tonight! Good times.

abirken
12-25-2008, 07:15 PM
Watching "A Christmas Story" for the 4th time today. Gotta love the pink bunny suit. :roflol: :roflol:

I'm also loading music on my various toys. :mrgreen:

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: I watched it twice today!!!

"Fra-gee-lay. That must be Italian!"

"Only one thing in the world could've dragged me away from the soft glow of electric sex gleaming in the window."

"Aunt Clara had for years labored under the delusion that I was not only perpetually 4 years old, but also a girl."

:roflol: :roflol:

accadacca
12-25-2008, 07:37 PM
I have been watching a bit of the Bond marathon. Gotta love his swagger with the ladezz.. :haha:

This year I may have handed over the Lego assembly duties to my 6 year old. My 2 year old got some boxes of Legos (a staple at our house every Christmas) and I have been avoiding them all day. My 6 year old Brady is now assembling everything for his little brother Dylan. :five: I have been hammered today after staying up until 2:30 am putting a double shot basketball arcade hoop together. :becca:

I have to say that with all the snow it really makes it feel like Christmas. It will be a memorable year for me... :2thumbs:

blueeyes
12-25-2008, 08:16 PM
It's over with. (deep exhale)

Felicia
12-25-2008, 08:18 PM
"Aunt Clara had for years labored under the delusion that I was not only perpetually 4 years old, but also a girl."

:roflol: :roflol:

Taken this afternoon. :lol8: :lol8:

greyhair biker
12-25-2008, 08:20 PM
Over yes, but I have the boys home the rest of the week...they all want to go shooting tomorrow....in the cold & snow at the shooting range...yeah. they want to blow things up. BOYS... :haha:

blueeyes
12-25-2008, 08:24 PM
Over yes, but I have the boys home the rest of the week...they all want to go shooting tomorrow....in the cold & snow at the shooting range...yeah. they want to blow things up. BOYS... :haha:

Mine is sewing.... go figure... :lol8: I flunked sewing, I don't know where he is gets this from.

My daughter is baking cupcakes in the microwave.

JP
12-25-2008, 10:55 PM
Recovering from two long days :nod:

blueeyes
12-26-2008, 07:20 AM
I am going to snowblow the walks so I can go use a gift card from Starbucks! Pumpkin spcie latte and a slice of lemon pound cake or gingerbread.

Felicia
12-26-2008, 08:22 AM
Back at work. The traffic was great! Already had my Starbuck's and I'm ready to get things done. :rockon:

Joe Gardner
12-26-2008, 11:17 AM
Still working on my morning cup of coffee...

greyhair biker
12-26-2008, 11:50 AM
just got back from the rec center - great workout. They have two new stationary bikes with TV's that are programmed for lots of different rides....surprisingly good workout. Spent a long time in the steam room and hottub... came home & sucked down some nourishment...heading out to the movies now, probably see "The Day The Earth Stood Still"

Sombeech
12-26-2008, 11:55 AM
Going to the post office, mailing a Bogley shirt to Ohio. :2thumbs:

Then going to Home Depot for more stuff for my basement.

BruteForce
12-26-2008, 12:16 PM
Just came back from snow shoeing. What a workout! Did about 4 miles of deep powder!

abirken
12-26-2008, 12:44 PM
Just came back from snow shoeing. What a workout! Did about 4 miles of deep powder!

YOU TOO????? :2thumbs: We just got back from doing about 4 miles of breaking trail the whole stinking way. Some sections were up to my hips......thank god for hubby to break most of the trail for me. Was brutal!!! But what a great workout. :nod: :mrgreen:

BruteForce
12-26-2008, 12:47 PM

YOU TOO????? :2thumbs: We just got back from doing about 4 miles of breaking trail the whole stinking way. Some sections were up to my hips......thank god for hubby to break most of the trail for me. Was brutal!!! But what a great workout. :nod: :mrgreen:

I need to do this at least twice/day on weekends and once/day (evenings) on weekdays. That was a great workout.

After arriving home, I noted that all the sidewalks and park areas had over 1' of standing snow and those areas (being so close to home) would be perfect for keeping at it.

Felicia
12-27-2008, 08:28 AM
...a beautiful morning and I can't find anyone who wants to go hiking... :frustrated:

I can see the snow and no one want to go play in it... :frustrated:

I'm going find something fun to do anyways!

JP
12-27-2008, 10:30 AM
Hey Blue :naughty: I didn't forget :mrgreen:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/Zukimog/George%20Snow%20Adams%2020%20Dec%2008/16a.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/Zukimog/George%20Snow%20Adams%2020%20Dec%2008/17a.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/Zukimog/George%20Snow%20Adams%2020%20Dec%2008/18a.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/Zukimog/George%20Snow%20Adams%2020%20Dec%2008/19a.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/Zukimog/George%20Snow%20Adams%2020%20Dec%2008/20a.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/Zukimog/George%20Snow%20Adams%2020%20Dec%2008/27a.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/Zukimog/George%20Snow%20Adams%2020%20Dec%2008/28a.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/Zukimog/George%20Snow%20Adams%2020%20Dec%2008/36a.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/Zukimog/George%20Snow%20Adams%2020%20Dec%2008/57.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/Zukimog/George%20Snow%20Adams%2020%20Dec%2008/58a.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/Zukimog/George%20Snow%20Adams%2020%20Dec%2008/61.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/Zukimog/George%20Snow%20Adams%2020%20Dec%2008/9a.jpg

blueeyes
12-27-2008, 12:03 PM
:five: :mrgreen: :2thumbs:
Nice JP!! That made me cheer up.

I am stuck inside today sicker then a dog. :puke8: I am never eating tacos or chili cheese chips again.

Sombeech
12-27-2008, 02:01 PM
thinkin' 'bout growing a winter beard. Hopefully it will be full when Christmas Break is over.

JP
12-27-2008, 03:57 PM
I am stuck inside today sicker then a dog.
Sorry to hear that. Get well soon :2thumbs:

thinkin' 'bout growing a winter beard. Hopefully it will be full when Christmas Break is over.
Go for it, nice shave :mrgreen: Feel better this way or the other :ne_nau:

Felicia
12-27-2008, 10:39 PM
I'm going find something fun to do anyways!

Had a great day hiking. Thanks Randi!!! :five:

blueeyes
12-28-2008, 09:50 AM
Feeling normal again today.

accadacca
12-28-2008, 01:42 PM
Got da beard going myself: http://www.bogley.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=152485#152485

And JP these pictures are just awesome...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/Zukimog/George%20Snow%20Adams%2020%20Dec%2008/20a.jpg

abirken
12-28-2008, 03:00 PM
Just got back from snowshoeing with the girlies! Had to stop and have a late breakfast with Mimosas after the workout....now I want a nappy poo. :nod:

JP
12-28-2008, 03:20 PM
And JP these pictures are just awesome...