PDA

View Full Version : What are you doing right now?

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8

KapitanSparrow
09-13-2008, 07:05 PM
To follow up, I got some 50% strong Sliwowica. :2thumbs:

abirken
09-14-2008, 12:27 AM
Just got home a while ago after my performance. YAY! It was so so so much fun. Now I am figuring out how to get my video up and running of the event. Wish the lighting would have been better. Blah! So with that, i am off to bed because I am bushed. NIGHT! Kapitan.....I need a little of that! (see above photo) :2thumbs: :lol8:

KapitanSparrow
09-14-2008, 09:26 AM
Alison we're waiting for the vid and pics. I'm off to meet up with a couple of friends to look at a house we're planning to rent. It sucks that there's people living in there right now, heh. Kind of uncomfortable.

abirken
09-15-2008, 08:20 AM
Getting ready to get to work! Blah!!! Welcome to another Monday. Oh and hey, I got a few pics up in my bellydance thread. Check them out. Video to come soon. Hope everyone has a great start to the week!!! The moon last night was gorgeous here in Colorado.......anyone else see it? :2thumbs: :nod:

KapitanSparrow
09-15-2008, 08:37 AM
I saw the moon over our western hills this morning while driving to work. It looked huge. Took a picture but it does not look that impresive on the photo. Will upload later, well, depends how it looks on the big screen, heh. 5 hours and 15 minutes to go :-(

Don
09-15-2008, 09:53 AM
After a drill weekend Monday seems like punishment; it can't end quick enough. Looks like I'm going to have to run to Spanish Fork after lunch for a site visit. Nice to get out of the cubicle, but it makes me nervous because there is potential for it to run long. Damn it.

accadacca
09-15-2008, 03:20 PM
My interwebs just went down and I lost 15 minutes of my life. :eek2:

accadacca
09-15-2008, 06:23 PM
M-F'n-Nht-FTB

KapitanSparrow
09-15-2008, 06:35 PM
Got a delicious mug of tea spiked with honey and some harder stuff, going to sit on the balcony and read a book.

Kent K25
09-15-2008, 06:44 PM
MFN here as well.

abirken
09-16-2008, 08:51 AM
AGHHHHHHHHHHHH.........It's one of THOSE mornings: woke up late, son wet his bed, daycare lady wanted him there early, oldest son forgot his money for school photos, I have a zit, coffee pot didn't grind the beans like it should have, I'm getting a cold, called work: going to be late.

I hope I left all the bad things that could happen today here in this little post, b/c I've had it. Positive thoughts are now taking over. HAHA!! :lol8:

KapitanSparrow
09-16-2008, 09:13 AM
Man that's some terrible morning :-) When I dressed this morning I did not realize I have a huge greasy stain on my pants from I don't know what. But it sucks, I avoid walking around too much and when I do I try to cover it with my hand, heh. Heck, I gotta go pee.

blueeyes
09-16-2008, 03:27 PM
Just arrived in Jackson and they upgraded my hotel room to a condo BONUS!!! Full kitchen so now I can eat cheap, and they have internet.

Off for a ride!
:ride:

bbennett
09-16-2008, 05:58 PM
Just arrived in Jackson and they upgraded my hotel room to a condo BONUS!!! Full kitchen so now I can eat cheap, and they have internet.

Off for a ride!

Soooooooo envious! Enjoy. I wish I was there.

theking648
09-16-2008, 06:02 PM
watching Seasons by The Collective... again. i just can't get enough. :lol8: :popcorn:

KapitanSparrow
09-16-2008, 07:33 PM
Just woke up from a little nap, hmmmm, 3.5h long at least, heh. Man, what am I going to do now?

KapitanSparrow
09-16-2008, 09:44 PM
OK, tired again, going to sleep, heh.

abirken
09-16-2008, 09:46 PM
Had a great dance class tonight. Learning how to use the annoying, CHINK CHINK things (zills). Let me tell ya! Trying to chink chink those in unison with hip movements is so much harder than it looks. FUNNY STUFF!
.......I ate pizza for dinner, chatted with a friend and now I am going to read before bed. I hope I can make tomorrow morning more smooth than this morning. My goodness! :nod:

abirken
09-16-2008, 09:47 PM

Off for a ride!

Yes for REAL! Why you have to be rubbing it in Chere? EH? HAHA!!! Glad you made it and hope you have a fabulous time. :2thumbs:

Felicia
09-16-2008, 09:56 PM
Watching the finale of Big Brother.

:popcorn:

blueeyes
09-16-2008, 10:59 PM
Sitting here alone in this big condo... with insomnia... this sucks!!! Oh well the beer is good.

KapitanSparrow
09-17-2008, 06:56 AM
Sitting here alone in this big condo... with insomnia... this sucks!!! Oh well the beer is good.

I am so jelaous of your long weekend that started on Tuesday!!! Insomia not good. Maybe it was the moon or something becauce I had a hard time falling asleep also. Or maybe it was the 3.5h nap in the afternoon.

Drinking morning coffee, wondering what the day will bring.

abirken
09-17-2008, 07:01 AM
Drinking coffee, proud of myself for being up earlier than yesterday. :2thumbs: Feels like a great day so far!!!!

KAH
09-17-2008, 07:15 PM
Just got back from my Burlesque dance class. Not sure what I think yet? :ne_nau: Only one other girl showed up so it was just three of us. :nod:

I went to a hula class and was the only one that showed up, so it was cancelled! I was bummed.... but the instructor was hot!

Yea it was just the three of us girls. My instructor was a total cutie as well. We sat around- drank champagne, ate chocolate and watched her strip down to her corset and panties. Then we attempted to follow her lead with feather boa play. Was quite funny actually. Sorry your class got canceled. :nod:

I'd wear my assless chaps to that class :naughty:

abirken
09-17-2008, 09:28 PM
Rubbing my Buddha belly after eating a large dinner. :lol8: Wishing I were somewhere having a beer, getting a little saucy since it's been weeks since I had an alcoholic beverage. Hey Kapitan, whatcha drinking tonight?

accadacca
09-17-2008, 09:35 PM
High Fructose Corn Syrup!!!! :lol8:

http://www.bogley.com/forum/files/slurp.jpg

abirken
09-17-2008, 09:39 PM
with a little FDC food color #5, water and artificial flavoring. Oh so good for you!! :lol8:

accadacca
09-17-2008, 10:08 PM
Watching reruns of Dog The Bounty Hunter. :roflol:

abirken
09-17-2008, 10:09 PM

Good lord. he and his wife are something else. I admit it. I've watched an episode before but SHHHH don't tell.

Rev. Coyote
09-17-2008, 10:20 PM
I wanna see the episode of Dog the BH when he kicks down the wrong door and gets cut in half with military-grade firepower. And I mean IN HALF.

Cirrus2000
09-17-2008, 11:18 PM
Posting a trip report. And drinking a strong white Russian. Nothing to do with Alex...

KapitanSparrow
09-18-2008, 06:15 AM
Drinking morning coffee at werk. Got up quite early and I'm surprised I got in at 6:30. Browsing the forum, then it on to news pages.

Kent K25
09-18-2008, 08:07 AM

I have my DVR set to record every episode that comes on. I love it for some reason. Leland is the man! See the one last week where he beat that guy silly in a parking lot?

tanya
09-18-2008, 09:12 AM
Posting a trip report. And drinking a strong white Russian. Nothing to do with Alex...

:naughty: And a strong white Russian he is. Sexy too.

KapitanSparrow
09-18-2008, 03:08 PM
Wondering why it so quiet on the forum. Is there something on TV? I'm gonna go lay down and read a book, then most likely fall asleep, heh.

abirken
09-18-2008, 03:23 PM
Wondering why it so quiet on the forum. Is there something on TV? I'm gonna go lay down and read a book, then most likely fall asleep, heh.

Some of us are still working Kapitan! :2thumbs: What I would give to lay down with a good book and take a nap.......................

Don
09-18-2008, 03:24 PM
Watching the clock...

BruteForce
09-18-2008, 03:31 PM
I just got home after a day full of meetings and a great roundtable discussion at the New Yorker. For lunch, I had Filet Mignon and Cheesecake.

What a rough day!

At present, I'm enjoying a nice glass of Shirah and checking work email while surfing Bogley (and other sites).

Last Child
09-18-2008, 03:41 PM
Got tired of working in the office so I set up my laptop in the living room to finish out my evening of working. Damn dead lines. Put a little Warren Miller on the television and am watching "Off The Grid". Right now there showing Utah and the Greatest Snow On Earth.

greyhair biker
09-18-2008, 04:02 PM
....got back from therapy & took a snooze in the lawnchair...fiddled around with building a new HOT BMX bike for sale...copying cd's to my I-tunes playlist ( new NIN, some Frank Zappa, and Godsmack...believe it or not)...sippin on a ice cold water...watering the lawn...waiting for customers to showup...not much today :ne_nau:

Bo_Beck
09-18-2008, 05:38 PM
just got up and changed the bee.....oops "ice water" in my auto dispenser, yanked off my immobilizer, did my minimal wrist and elbo therapy (this is beginning to sound sort of nasty :lol8: , re-applied my immobilizer, turned on the auto-pilot, and now going to "chill" :cold: just another 12 weeks of this! yee-haw :2thumbs:

greyhair biker
09-18-2008, 06:32 PM
just got up and changed the bee.....oops "ice water" in my auto dispenser, yanked off my immobilizer, did my minimal wrist and elbo therapy (this is beginning to sound sort of nasty :lol8: , re-applied my immobilizer, turned on the auto-pilot, and now going to "chill" :cold: just another 12 weeks of this! yee-haw :2thumbs:

I know PRECISELY how you must feel! I'm still being told not to over do it or I'll not progress. Hope your learning patience too :lol8: :five:

KapitanSparrow
09-18-2008, 08:09 PM
I'm in crisis. Just realized I got no clean tupperware to pack tomorrow's lunch! :ahhh: Now, will I have enough will power to turn on the dishwasher. That would qualify as a chore. Hmmmm?

Bo_Beck
09-18-2008, 11:03 PM
I'm in crisis. Just realized I got no clean tupperware to pack tomorrow's lunch! :ahhh: Now, will I have enough will power to turn on the dishwasher. That would qualify as a chore. Hmmmm?

:roflol: :lol8: :roflol:

Can you say..... Z I P L O C ?
(Biphenol-A is too hard to pronounce anyway :ne_nau: )

Bo_Beck
09-18-2008, 11:09 PM

I know PRECISELY how you must feel! I'm still being told not to over do it or I'll not progress. Hope your learning patience too :lol8: :five:

Too early yet (4 days) for a test of my patience? It's got to be REAL hard!? I may be seeking your council now and again! :hail2thechief: :2thumbs:

DiscGo
09-19-2008, 06:10 AM
I'm getting ready for a 4 day family campout.

KapitanSparrow
09-19-2008, 06:19 AM
I'm getting ready for a 4 day family campout.

Seems like if it's not a family campout then it's a family reunion for ya! Good going! And have fun!

abirken
09-19-2008, 11:11 AM
I'm on my way out to go conquer Costco. Wish me luck! :2thumbs:

KapitanSparrow
09-19-2008, 11:13 AM
Good luck!

Redpb
09-19-2008, 01:15 PM
Eating a delicious Betos Steak Breakfast Burrito.

KapitanSparrow
09-19-2008, 01:30 PM
Eating a delicious Betos Steak Breakfast Burrito.

Signed up with the AC/DC fan club to get specials on tickets. Of course I did not read stupid rules so I somehow got a special passcode for a concert in Boston! Only then I read that you can't fool around because you won't get another one, heh. So I emailed them to see what can be done. Worst case scenario I get refunded the membership if I don't purchase the tickets. This sucks! Damn it.

theking648
09-19-2008, 03:26 PM
trying to catch up on some reading.. i spent the last 4 days trying to get rid of the W32.bagel virus... and now i'm finally back online. :twisted:

blueeyes
09-19-2008, 04:10 PM
Oh I am beat! Running around keeping people happy at a conference for two days. Going to take a nap then go see what night life Jackson has to offer.

abirken
09-19-2008, 04:32 PM
I actually have a HOT DATE with the hubby tonight. It's been YEARS since we've gone on a date so I don't know if I should be elated or worried? HAHAH!! He actually wants to hang out with me. AMAZING! :lol8: :2thumbs:

blueeyes
09-20-2008, 12:14 AM
Good girl Alison, hope it is a steamy date!

Just got back from the Million Dollar Cowboy Bar. I think I have had my fill of country for the next three months. Dang those cowboys can dance, hell they can even take a two left footed blue eyed city girl and make her dance. Ha ha I still stepped on their toes!

Last Child
09-20-2008, 08:07 AM
Good girl Alison, hope it is a steamy date!

Just got back from the Million Dollar Cowboy Bar. I think I have had my fill of country for the next three months. Dang those cowboys can dance, hell they can even take a two left footed blue eyed city girl and make her dance. Ha ha I still stepped on their toes!

YEEEE HAAAAWWW and a dosie doe!

Sounds like you had some fun.

KapitanSparrow
09-20-2008, 08:39 AM
waiting to purchase my ac/dc ticket :rockon: i can get up to two as a fan club member, anyone intersted? it's for the phoenix show.

abirken
09-20-2008, 09:49 AM
Planning a get together with a friend and her nieces today. Going to make a homemade apple pie from scratch! FUN FUN!!! Had a great date night with hubby last night. Had a few martinis, good food and good company. Stayed up WAY too late. :naughty: :lol8:

greyhair biker
09-20-2008, 10:09 AM
had a good morning run...cleaning house...it's the saturday thing to do, followed by bikeshop stuff...bumming around the yard...trying to figure out just what else to do today...

Felicia
09-20-2008, 12:11 PM
......I guess I have to get up and get moving.

Reminds me of a blurb on the radio: "More Americans die in their sleep - Get up before it too late!"

Ok, ok.....i'll get up. I wish I was in Zion.

:rockon:

greyhair biker
09-20-2008, 02:05 PM
OK. Every, and I mean EVERY kid in the neighborhood was over today playing around with me...apparently, I am fun to play with. Seriously, they come in to the shop to see what Im doing & to look through my bucket o' bikestickers, to buy JellyBellies and to see what's new....then, I let them take the frankenstein bikes out to ride in the front yard( I have three of them bikes) Then, we found a lizard in the greenhouse and I had it crawling around on my arm & shoulder - they were very entertained :haha: The little girls...three of em...even brought their dolls over on my front deck when I went to sit out in my porchswing and had to tell me all about them...my wife then rescued me, wanting me to go to the library with her...I just got back & the kids havent figured out yet that I am home :lol8: :popcorn:

accadacca
09-21-2008, 01:43 PM
Rest my arse after a 1300 mile ride: http://www.bogley.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=136636#136636 :bootyshake:

blueeyes
09-21-2008, 06:21 PM
I made it back from Jackson. That was fun, the funnest thing I did wasn't being swirled around the dance floor, or whitewater rafting, it was shooting a shot gun! I have never shot a gun in my life and that was a blast!! The guy that was teaching me said I did a very good job. I want to do it again.

abirken
09-21-2008, 09:57 PM
I made it back from Jackson. That was fun, the funnest thing I did wasn't being swirled around the dance floor, or whitewater rafting, it was shooting a shot gun! I have never shot a gun in my life and that was a blast!! The guy that was teaching me said I did a very good job. I want to do it again.

Welcome back! Sounds like you had a great time! Line dancing, gun shooting, white water rafting.................sheesh! Sounds like a vacation to me. :2thumbs:

greyhair biker
09-22-2008, 08:18 AM

Jackson can be a BALL of a town! Where did you go dancing? I havent line danced there but I've been square dancing years ago...used to be in three clubs and danced all over the intermountain west...believe it or not...yeah, me a rocker at heart and a square dancer :ne_nau: .
...OH, and ya gotta go back sometime and go to the Bar J Ranch for the dinner and a show put on by the Bar J Wranglers...what great entertainment!
...a woman that can shoot is HOT! I think you captured the attention of a few guys on here with that one :haha:

tanya
09-22-2008, 11:25 AM
Rode Wave Runners all weekend with wild men!!!!!!

What a blast!!!!

I want MoRe!!!!!

I love I am usually the only female in a big bunch of manly men! Good thing I like the macho stuff. :lol8:

KapitanSparrow
09-22-2008, 05:30 PM
Watching reruns of The Office :2thumbs:

Kent K25
09-23-2008, 05:14 AM
Watching reruns of The Office :2thumbs:

Season Premier on Thursday!

greyhair biker
09-23-2008, 07:56 AM
...just fired up the tanning bed...getting ready for my morning run...head to the rec center after...soak in the steamroom...go to Phy Ther...get packed for Las Vegas...leaving very early in the am. Damn. :haha:

abirken
09-23-2008, 12:45 PM
...just fired up the tanning bed...:
OH GHB......those words hurt my eyes!!! Remember as a medical esthetician, I am correcting skin damage all day long. That's how I make my bucks. What am I going to do with you? Oh wait never mind, keep tanning! That's how I make my bucks. :2thumbs: :lol8:

greyhair biker
09-23-2008, 12:58 PM
...just fired up the tanning bed...:
OH GHB......those words hurt my eyes!!! Remember as a medical esthetician, I am correcting skin damage all day long. That's how I make my bucks. What am I going to do with you? Oh wait never mind, keep tanning! That's how I make my bucks. :2thumbs: :lol8:

:ne_nau: what can I say...I've been tan all my life...kinda started when I lived in Hawaii & never quite went away :haha: Now the tan kinda looks good with my short spiked grey hair :mrgreen: besides, working underground, if I stay a bit tan the soda ash (trona ore) doesnt bother my skin...rashes are bad! see...I'm gonna justify tanning Im afraid.

Kent K25
09-23-2008, 02:21 PM
So you have a tanning bed at home....?

greyhair biker
09-23-2008, 06:34 PM
So you have a tanning bed at home....?
yeah...for about 10 years now. Bulbs are getting old and its not as fast as it used to be but it does the trick :2thumbs:

KapitanSparrow
09-24-2008, 06:45 AM
Getting scared, heh. I am having my blood drawn in about an hour and it's not by a sexy female vampire either. Although I am hoping for a pretty girl to do it, that way I will stop myself from screaming, heh. :roll:

blueeyes
09-24-2008, 06:55 AM
Oh Kapitan you will be fine. It is just a little pin prick.

Actually it has taken me 5 years to get over my fear of a needle. Everytime I would stick someone to take there blood I would have to go into the other room and cry! LOL!!! Good think they didn't make me do that very often. I am such a baby, it is not the blood that bothers me, just the needle going into the skin. YUCK!

Last Child
09-24-2008, 07:00 AM
Getting scared, heh. I am having my blood drawn in about an hour and it's not by a sexy female vampire either. Although I am hoping for a pretty girl to do it, that way I will stop myself from screaming, heh. :roll:

+1

I can't watch this happening to me or I get all light headed and dizzy.

KapitanSparrow
09-24-2008, 07:01 AM
Blueeyes thanks but I'm not sure if your story helps, heh :roflol:
But I rather be poked with a needle than having to poke someone. So I'm going to get my wish in an hour, heh. Real men are affraid of needles!

blueeyes
09-24-2008, 07:05 AM
The funniest thing that ever happened was being at ARUP watching an aphersis of platetes. I didn't even see the tech putting the needle into the guys arm. I was more fascinated with the machine and the process, but our guide started talking about the size of the needle needed and I about passed out! Oh hell, that was embarassing.

Kapitan, look the other way and tell her/him to just talk to ya and not tell you when they are going to do the draw and before you know it it is all over with. Besides it is kinda cute when guys are all squimish over a blood draw.

KapitanSparrow
09-24-2008, 07:08 AM
Besides it is kinda cute when guys are all squimish over a blood draw.

I promise, I am going to be sooooo cute.

KapitanSparrow
09-24-2008, 08:32 AM
Piece of cake! :stud: To all you girly men out there, don't be silly.

blueeyes
09-24-2008, 09:21 AM
See I told you that you would be ok!

KapitanSparrow
09-24-2008, 09:34 AM
See I told you that you would be ok!

Yep, you did! Thanks :2thumbs:

Felicia
09-24-2008, 12:24 PM
Should be doing something.....oh well. :ne_nau:

:popcorn: Guess I will go get something to eat. :popcorn:

abirken
09-24-2008, 05:54 PM

Sounds like you survived your needle prick? I am so happy to hear! But question........was she cute? HAHA!!! Ok so I am doing nothing right now like Felicia. I just want to eat. Eat everything. Just had a bowl of cereal and now wished I ordered that pizza after all. Good news though... I am getting ready for my weekend! Leaving on Friday for Denver for a mommies weekend away. A pre-birthday celebration with my girls! WHEWHOO! Too bad my skin didn't look better and I wasn't freaking hormonal this week. :frustrated:

KapitanSparrow
09-24-2008, 06:25 PM
Yeah, I took it like a man. She was OK ;-) but very nice.

Felicia
09-24-2008, 09:00 PM
A nip of port and off to bed early. I'm tired. Night

abirken
09-24-2008, 09:04 PM
http://www.bogley.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12000&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

cracking up at what a freakin DORK I am............. :roflol:

I'd never make American Idol. Beech on the other hand.......he should try out. :2thumbs:

abirken
09-24-2008, 09:08 PM
Yeah, I took it like a man. She was OK ;-) but very nice.

Just ok?????????? Dang. I thought maybe we could have had a little Bogley romance story to share.

"So I went to get my blood drawn and she walked into the room and I knew......she was the one." Kapitan.

:haha: :lol8:

Glad you survived the torture though! Getting blood drawn is kind of like vomiting to me........I just DO NOT LIKE IT.

blueeyes
09-24-2008, 09:39 PM
Drinking a beer and winding down.

JP
09-25-2008, 01:15 AM
Just got back from the drag strip :2thumbs:

Don
09-25-2008, 06:30 AM
Wishing I had chosen a coffee stop over being to work on time.

Don
09-25-2008, 07:03 AM
Wishing I had chosen a coffee stop over being to work on time.

I made that same comment to my boss right after posting it here and he sent me out for coffee.
If I ever complain about my job someone remind me of this...

blueeyes
09-25-2008, 08:01 AM
Headed to Happy Valley today, oooh how exciting.

abirken
09-25-2008, 08:03 AM

Don't forget to pop a sleeping pill for the drive. :2thumbs: :lol8:

I am home with a sick 4 year old.

accadacca
09-25-2008, 08:06 AM
Too bad my skin didn't look better and I wasn't freaking hormonal this week. :frustrated:
:lol8:

abirken
09-25-2008, 08:43 AM
Too bad my skin didn't look better and I wasn't freaking hormonal this week. :frustrated:
:lol8:

Zits suck. :frustrated:

blueeyes
09-25-2008, 09:01 AM

Don't forget to pop a sleeping pill for the drive. :2thumbs: :lol8:

I am home with a sick 4 year old.

Maybe I will try the Car Kareoke thing. :lol8: However I don't think Ryan would appreciate my singing!

KapitanSparrow
09-25-2008, 01:12 PM
Glad you survived the torture though! Getting blood drawn is kind of like vomiting to me........I just DO NOT LIKE IT.

Not sure what I don't like more: vomiting or getting blood drawn.

As far as romantic life, I am going to my favorite Latin American hairdresser soon :-)

blueeyes
09-25-2008, 03:43 PM
Ug that is a long drive down and back! Off for a bike ride now. The weather sure is nice today.

abirken
09-25-2008, 06:44 PM
Ug that is a long drive down and back! Off for a bike ride now. The weather sure is nice today.

No car Karaoke? :ne_nau: :lol8:

blueeyes
09-25-2008, 08:01 PM
I told ya Ryan wouldn't approve. He would have kicked me out of the car! :lol8: That boy was a bit on the honery side today. Guess he is giving up tobacco, I have never seen him so cantankerous. Then we tried to go for sushi and the first place was closed, then we stopped at another... walked in ... and the smell about knocked me over.... YUCK!! So I walked back out.

abirken
09-25-2008, 09:03 PM
I should be going nite nite right now b/c I have tons to do in the morning. :nod:

Don
09-26-2008, 12:20 AM
Just finished stuffing a pinata. It's my son's birthday tomorrow. Goodnight.

blueeyes
09-26-2008, 05:34 AM
Drinking my coffee and reading the morning Bogley!

KapitanSparrow
09-26-2008, 06:15 AM
Drinking my coffee and reading the morning Bogley!

I am doing exactly the same thing. Plus preparing for my physical, heh. I found in my insurance handbook that prostate checks are N/A for men ages 29 - 39 and I'm taking the page with me!

blueeyes
09-26-2008, 07:12 AM
heh Thats funny stuff! :roflol:

accadacca
09-26-2008, 08:45 AM
Grinding out a Friday. Gotta leave early, my wife has family pictures scheduled. :roll:

KapitanSparrow
09-26-2008, 03:15 PM
I am through with my physical and healthy as a horse :cool2:

blueeyes
09-27-2008, 06:47 AM
Glad to hear you are as healthy as a horse Kapitan.

Off to a morning soccer game... I will watch out for any pistol packing soccer moms... think I will go sit next to her instead of the moms that glare at me for bring my cup of joe... safer that way.

Cirrus2000
09-27-2008, 09:02 AM
... the moms that glare at me for bring my cup of joe...

WTF? You gotta get close and breathe on them so they can smell the Bailey's... That'll really impress 'em! :roflol:

I just got home from dropping the Jeep off for a tune-up, oil change, and big ol' inspection. I expect to put about 7000 km on it in the next month, much of that through Utah! :2thumbs: (165 hours 'til I leave, but who's counting?)

Also sitting here going through the App Store on iTunes, looking for cool gadgets for my new iPhone 3G... :rockon:

Going out in an hour to a help the boy wash cars at the school - fundraising for a class trip to Quebec in February.

abirken
10-03-2008, 07:10 AM
I am getting ready to get cleaned up and ready to go. A friend of mine and myself are taking our wee little ones for a drive over to Cedaredge to buy apples. Along the way, we may stop and hike a bit in the Fall Colors. I am looking forward to it!!!! :2thumbs:

James_B_Wads2000
10-03-2008, 07:32 AM
Reading the board instead of getting ready for work.

James

KapitanSparrow
10-03-2008, 07:33 AM
Being jelous of Alison being able to have a nice drive, pick apples, enjoy the fall colors when others have to work :ne_nau:

blueeyes
10-03-2008, 08:23 AM
trying to answer e-mails work :lol8:

accadacca
10-03-2008, 08:40 AM
Being jelous of Alison being able to have a nice drive, pick apples, enjoy the fall colors when others have to work :ne_nau:
Me too. :haha:

accadacca
10-03-2008, 08:41 AM
Reading the board instead of getting ready for work.

James
Ditto. :haha:

KapitanSparrow
10-03-2008, 11:25 AM
Lunch time - eating delicious Menudo soup :2thumbs:

BruteForce
10-03-2008, 11:27 AM
I just came back from taking my 10 year old out for a Sushi lunch at the "Fortune Cookie" just off Bangerter Highway.

Yummy!

Felicia
10-03-2008, 12:06 PM
Lunchtime! I'm hungry

greyhair biker
10-03-2008, 05:57 PM
sitting at the dinner table waiting for my last customer before I go and watch SciFi channel...just sold a very sweet Eastern BMX custom build...$560 for a bmx bike. :roll: ....my boys are at the Homecoming game and the wife is in SLC for her sisters' bday...I have the house to my self...not as exciting as it sounds :haha:

KapitanSparrow
10-03-2008, 09:40 PM
Smoking sausages! Drinking vodka... and beer. Damn it takes a long time to smoke a sausage. Will have pics though :2thumbs:

abirken
10-03-2008, 09:52 PM
Smoking sausages! Drinking vodka... and beer. Damn it takes a long time to smoke a sausage. Will have pics though :2thumbs:

Yum! 3 of my favorite things! Vodka, Beer and Sausage. Are you sure those pics won't be Xrated? HAHA!! :lol8:

Cirrus2000
10-03-2008, 10:43 PM
Damn it takes a long time to smoke a sausage.
I'm thinking that the toughest part is lighting it... That alone could take hours.

KapitanSparrow
10-03-2008, 11:39 PM
Still smoking. I want to go to sleep :ne_nau: heh

greyhair biker
10-04-2008, 08:06 AM
...finishing off a veggie omlet and now trying to decide whether to go for a run, a ride, or just head to the rec center. Rain...don't wanna say go away cause we need it but - damn. :roll:

KapitanSparrow
10-05-2008, 08:02 AM
My what an awful looking day outside. Gonna put my boots on, my waterproof jacket and go to the laundry facilities, heh. Then it's breakfast time ;-)

BYT, did anyone try Oggi's breakfast diner on the southeast corner of Redwood and 3500S? Breakfast there starts at $2.99 and it is always packed. It has a small mom and pop feeling to it.

blueeyes
10-05-2008, 08:37 AM
My what an awful looking day outside. Gonna put my boots on, my waterproof jacket and go to the laundry facilities, heh. Then it's breakfast time ;-)

BYT, did anyone try Oggi's breakfast diner on the southeast corner of Redwood and 3500S? Breakfast there starts at $2.99 and it is always packed. It has a small mom and pop feeling to it.

your personal quote says "always look on the bright side"

go puddle stomping in your rain gear! that is always fun.

abirken
10-05-2008, 09:30 AM
Just finished up a big breakfast around here and then it's off to the grocery store. Whewhoo!! My weekend is so exciting folks, let me tell ya. And if I'm lucky, I'll be cleaning out my closet (thanks Chere for the mention of it) and taking inventory of what I do and don't wear anymore. Plus hubby thinks my closet is ridiculous. I hoard clothing. It's a horrible habit. HAHA!! :haha:

Oh and yes, it's horribly black outside today....about to dump buckets of rain. As a matter of fact, it's starting right now. I may have to follow Kapitans lead and get out my rain jacket.

KapitanSparrow
10-05-2008, 09:45 AM
Welcome to the fall, Alison :ne_nau: What can you do? It's been raining here since yesterday morning at least and does not want to stop. At least some see snow covered mountains. I'm off to bring the laundry from the laundry place and then I will go get me a nice coffee. Must check in with friends how their smoking of other meats, including ribs is going. Don't wanna miss that, heh.

Kent K25
10-05-2008, 10:14 AM
Nice and beautifully sunny in St. George!

James_B_Wads2000
10-05-2008, 10:35 AM

Sure... rub it in!! :haha:

Hey Kent I ment to ask you did you graduate from the U or BYU?

James

TreeHugger
10-05-2008, 11:10 AM
taking a break from stripping wallpaper! Waiting for the weather to clear for a bike ride..... it's looking promising!

greyhair biker
10-05-2008, 11:35 AM
Sat - left for the rec center at 10am to work out and got a call from a customer...turned around & went back to the shop...fixed his bike, left for the rec center again. Worked out...my only personal time of the day. As I approached my home after my workout there were five kids waiting for me on their bmx bikes....I never got out of my workout gear until after 7pm...all in all a very busy day in the shop despite the rain :2thumbs:
....now I am resting from my huge pizza leftovers from last night :haha:

Kent K25
10-05-2008, 01:28 PM

Sure... rub it in!! :haha:

Hey Kent I ment to ask you did you graduate from the U or BYU?

James

BYU...didn't know it was a mystery :ne_nau:

James_B_Wads2000
10-05-2008, 02:03 PM
BYU...didn't know it was a mystery :ne_nau:

Not that it was a mystery, I am sure you have mentioned it before. I looked back but couldn

Kent K25
10-05-2008, 02:16 PM
Wow, good memory, wasn't me though.

Most of the people I talked to about it thought I was crazy and tried to discourage me from doing it :bootyshake:

Cirrus2000
10-05-2008, 10:31 PM
Recovering from a two day marathon drive - 1300 miles, and arrived in time for dinner at Downtown Disney.

theking648
10-06-2008, 09:35 AM
getting cleaned up so i can head up to the redbull rampage.

KapitanSparrow
10-09-2008, 10:31 PM
Just got back from the game. It was f-ing freezing. Now sitting, having a glass of Jack to warm up, then off to bed.

BruteForce
10-10-2008, 05:59 AM
I've been at home (sick) since Wed. and I'm going stir-crazy.

Seems some guys in my office were sick last week and I must have caught this respiratory bug. Probably going to head to the doc's today..
:roll:

KapitanSparrow
10-10-2008, 06:06 AM

Seems some guys in my office were sick last week and I must have caught this respiratory bug. Probably going to head to the doc's today..

It could also be that "I won't wear a jacket until it's 10 degrees outside" attitude :haha: But seriously, something is going around, I'm fighting a cold of some kind that doesn't want to come about. Get well soon, Brute!

BruteForce
10-10-2008, 07:00 AM

It could also be that "I won't wear a jacket until it's 10 degrees outside" attitude :haha: But seriously, something is going around, I'm fighting a cold of some kind that doesn't want to come about. Get well soon, Brute!

BAH! Busted! :nod:

accadacca
10-10-2008, 09:09 AM
:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:
http://www.bogley.com/forum/images/avatars/87709120348eedbc1119ee.jpg

KapitanSparrow
10-10-2008, 09:40 AM

What? You're looking at Alison's picture? :ne_nau:

JP
10-10-2008, 09:49 AM
Get reading to head out for a heart checkup :mrgreen:

accadacca
10-10-2008, 12:59 PM

What? You're looking at Alison's picture? :ne_nau:
Bingo! :haha:

Kent K25
10-10-2008, 01:55 PM
Heading home from work, the weekend is here!

KapitanSparrow
10-10-2008, 02:01 PM
Heading home in 8 minutes! Must stop by the grocery store first.

Udink
10-10-2008, 03:28 PM
Just got off work, now I'm getting my gear ready for some hiking along the San Rafael Reef in the rain, snow, and wind tomorrow. :headbang:

Mtnman1830
10-10-2008, 03:39 PM
Just gettring ready to go to work

RugerShooter
10-10-2008, 04:17 PM
Getting ready to move a shed, DAMN it's getting cold outside

KapitanSparrow
10-10-2008, 05:58 PM
Getting fed up with youtube upload. Stupid thing does not work. I try to upload an avi, it goes up to 100% in a matter of seconds and then just tells me to wait while it takes a few minutes, for a damn half hour and still nothing! Any ideas?

James_B_Wads2000
10-10-2008, 08:36 PM
Just got off work, now I'm getting my gear ready for some hiking along the San Rafael Reef in the rain, snow, and wind tomorrow. :headbang:

You go all the time to the Swell, you are my hero! :five:

James

abirken
10-10-2008, 08:47 PM

YOu just like the Bogley tshirt Scott......don't lie. :lol8:

I'm sitting here on a Friday night, still fighting a darn cold. Ran my ass off today preparing for my son's 14th Bday party tomorrow. AND a good friend is in town for my birthday as well. Looks like the only cure for my illness is a good nights rest. :2thumbs:

Bo_Beck
10-11-2008, 07:39 AM

YOu just like the Bogley tshirt Scott......don't lie. :lol8:

I'm sitting here on a Friday night, still fighting a darn cold. Ran my ass off today preparing for my son's 14th Bday party tomorrow. AND a good friend is in town for my birthday as well. Looks like the only cure for my illness is a good nights rest. :2thumbs:

The shirt is just "ok"! The rest is what makes the picture worth looking at! :naughty:

PS: happy b-day to you and your son! :2thumbs:

Getting ready to open the doors for another glorious day at work :nod: Its cool and windy outside today...dang it would have been a nice day to hike or eat some sushi or something!

Win
10-11-2008, 07:43 AM
Hey, Bo, we're coming to St George, see you later this AM. Going to go to the Zion art exhibit at the museum.

Sushi, eh, let's go to lunch!

Win

Bo_Beck
10-11-2008, 07:46 AM
Hey, Bo, we're coming to St George, see you later this AM. Going to go to the Zion art exhibit at the museum.

Sushi, eh, let's go to lunch!

Win

See you and Yo in a while! Cool!

greyhair biker
10-11-2008, 08:05 AM
eating waffles and turned the sauna on...just in case I can't get out of the house for the blizzard... :roll:

KapitanSparrow
10-11-2008, 08:17 AM
Just got up :haha: 9:17 in the morning. Come to think of it I could do another hour but I want to get to the library before it starts to rain.

Happy Birthday Alison!

blueeyes
10-11-2008, 09:55 AM
there is snow in my mountains!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALISON!!!

going to go take a hot shower...my bones are frozen from this mornings soccer game ....brrrrr....but i am not complaining :nono:

Last Child
10-11-2008, 10:22 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALISON!!!

+1

KapitanSparrow
10-11-2008, 10:53 AM
Just got back from the Main Library with some reads :2thumbs: Now must prepare some breakfast. Game starts in half hour. Let's keep our fingers cross everyone. :haha:

blueeyes
10-11-2008, 11:04 AM
it is cold and rainy outside so the kids and i decided to have a star wars marathon weekend.

we are going to go stock up on popcorn, milkduds, junior mints and pop....go to hollywood and rent episode I and II cuz i dont own them and start this afternoon

and then we will go see the clone wars

greyhair biker
10-11-2008, 12:15 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALISON!!!

+1

ME TOO - HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOMAN!! :bootyshake:

greyhair biker
10-11-2008, 12:18 PM
I'm sitting here watching things fly past the window...leaves... treelimbs...deer...skunks.... :haha:

KapitanSparrow
10-11-2008, 12:35 PM
Watching World Cup qualifier between Poland and Czech Republic 1-0 after 45 minutes :2thumbs: :mrgreen: :five: :rockon:

KapitanSparrow
10-11-2008, 12:49 PM
2-0 :bootyshake: :haha: :five:

2-1 :frustrated:

ufff, final result 2-1 :bud: :friday: :clap: :banana: :headbang: :Ahnuld:

blueeyes
10-11-2008, 01:45 PM
:bud: :friday: :clap: :banana: :headbang: :Ahnuld:

i take it that this pleases you :haha:

i am happy for you and your team :2thumbs:

KapitanSparrow
10-11-2008, 02:09 PM
Thanks! Yep, it puts us at the top of our group and Czech Republic, the toughest opponent in the group, 6 points behind us, albeit with one game at hand.

1-0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZd4aS_BU-M

2-0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhhMUVpkOcY

:haha:

Udink
10-11-2008, 07:22 PM
I hiked 12-ish miles today, and now I'm downloading the 400+ photos that I took on the trip.

Kent K25
10-11-2008, 11:15 PM
Biked 18 miles, then hiked the last two carrying/pushing the bike thanks to a flat tire and useless pump.

Don
10-11-2008, 11:17 PM
Stupid romantic comedies that pose as comedies and suck you in and turn on you.

I need a drink.

JP
10-12-2008, 03:24 AM
Absolutely nothing :roflol: :roflol:

Happy Birthday Alison http://th277.photobucket.com/albums/kk53/wawuschel_album/Smilies/th_smilie_geb_039.gif

blueeyes
10-12-2008, 08:46 AM
Stupid romantic comedies that pose as comedies and suck you in and turn on you.

I need a drink.

what movie are you watching? lol

i have a big smile on my face....it snowed an my yard is covered...kids are out side playing in it and i am making beer pancakes for breakfast. YUMMY!

BruteForce
10-12-2008, 09:07 AM
Just finished making our standard big Sunday breakfast, topped off with a Momosa (sp?) (Champagne and Orange Juice).

Now, we're contemplating a nice long walk in the crisp cool air.

KapitanSparrow
10-12-2008, 09:12 AM
Beer pancakes, champagne and orange juice? I got to make my breakfast with a touch of whiskey, heh. Damn, must go do laundry :ne_nau:

abirken
10-12-2008, 12:50 PM
Can anyone guess what I am doing today? You should know me well enough by now. I'm nursing a slight hangover from a totally fun night. I danced and danced my buns off with my girls and did a few too many whiskey shots. WOO!!! Thanks to all of you for my birthday wishes. Although I celebrated early, my real bday isn't until Tuesday. :lol8: :2thumbs:

greyhair biker
10-12-2008, 03:49 PM
Can anyone guess what I am doing today? You should know me well enough by now. I'm nursing a slight hangover from a totally fun night. I danced and danced my buns off with my girls and did a few too many whiskey shots. WOO!!! Thanks to all of you for my birthday wishes. Although I celebrated early, my real bday isn't until Tuesday. :lol8: :2thumbs:

You're not Jogging around the block to work it off?! :lol8: Hope you had a wonderful partay woman!

savanna3313
10-12-2008, 04:57 PM
Wow.....Mimosas, Beer pancakes??? I need to rethink my weekend breakfast menu! :haha:

Alison......pre-Happy Birthday to you! I'm sure you celebrated enough last night to last until your actual b/d on Tuesday. :party:

I'm watching (off and on) the Paul Newman movie marathon on TCM.

:popcorn:

savanna3313
10-12-2008, 04:58 PM
oops......double posted

accadacca
10-12-2008, 09:10 PM
Trying to catch up on bogley. I just got back in town a couple hours ago. I drove the new Legacy Highway home and I was not impressed. They should just call it I-215. You have to slow down to 65 and there is absolutely nothing to see. Disappointed. :lame:

KapitanSparrow
10-12-2008, 10:10 PM
Just finished watching The Mongol! Very nicely made movie about Genghis Khan. I guess it's time to go to sleep.

Don
10-12-2008, 11:57 PM
No work tomorrow (Federal Job Rocks!), but the boy still has school. I need to get to bed or he'll be late for sure.

:pitcher:

G'night.

Kent K25
10-13-2008, 05:48 AM
No school Thursday or Friday...the joy of being a teacher :)

Preparing my classroom for tests today.

abirken
10-13-2008, 06:03 AM
Hope everyone had a great weekend! I'm up and it's way too early but going to hit the gym this morning. Sipping on coffee and catching up on some quick Bogley reading. :2thumbs:

KapitanSparrow
10-13-2008, 06:23 AM
I don't know about the weekend - went by too fast. Cat woke me up crying to go to the bathroom, which is on the balcony so I had to get up and open the door. Might as well get up I thought because it was after 6 already and here I am. Drinking coffee and contemplating whether I should have a cinnamon roll one of my coworkers made :2thumbs:

Heather
10-13-2008, 11:42 AM
I'm sitting at a coffee shop. Hey folks, long time no chat. :)

James_B_Wads2000
10-13-2008, 01:03 PM

Hey Heather I saw you and Joe at the Broadway theaters a couple weekends back. You were trying to get tickets for Religulous. It looked like it sold out. Did you guys ever get to see it?

James

Felicia
10-13-2008, 01:27 PM
Surfing the net. :2thumbs:

Bo_Beck
10-13-2008, 03:00 PM
Just finished up tiling the master bedroom, now going to sit down to a good bbq and feijuada.

shlingdawg
10-13-2008, 03:12 PM
Waiting for MNF so I can feel better about tossing back some Alaskan Ambers.

Prepping for a trip to Portland for the rest o' the week.

Last Child
10-13-2008, 03:57 PM
Going out to take pics of my new baby Heckler!!! Oh Yeah!

Me So Happy! :banana:

Heather
10-13-2008, 04:48 PM

Hey Heather I saw you and Joe at the Broadway theaters a couple weekends back. You were trying to get tickets for Religulous. It looked like it sold out. Did you guys ever get to see it?

James

Hey James! Yes, we did go see it the next day. Matinees are the way to go, sometimes. :)

BruteForce
10-13-2008, 04:50 PM
..starting to load the RV with all our gear, food, clothes, etc.

accadacca
10-13-2008, 08:05 PM
MNF. Not a bad game going on.

blueeyes
10-13-2008, 09:32 PM
night bogley

sweet dreams... and dont let the bed bugs bite

Heather
10-13-2008, 09:46 PM
Night, blueeyes! I should head to bed myself. :)

Sombeech
10-13-2008, 09:50 PM
Bedtime????????????

You lightweights

Don
10-13-2008, 10:37 PM
Bedtime????????????

You lightweights

Am I a lightweight for going to bed at 11:30 or for not wanting to drink any more on a monday night?

stefan
10-13-2008, 10:41 PM
Bedtime????????????

You lightweights

Am I a lightweight for going to bed at 11:30 or for not wanting to drink any more on a monday night?

yes ... you need to drink more and blame columbus for our economic and political woes

Kent K25
10-14-2008, 04:55 AM
About to head to early morning basketball practice. At least I'm the coach so no running for me :)

KapitanSparrow
10-14-2008, 07:05 AM
Bedtime????????????

You lightweights

Double lightweight. It would be a different story if you ran out of booze but "not wanting to drink anymore"?

Sombeech
10-14-2008, 09:30 PM
See exactly what I'm doing right now. I'm broadcasting my screencast.

Look on the right side, 2nd box down.

http://blog.weber.k12.ut.us/jumcfarland/

KapitanSparrow
10-15-2008, 04:44 AM
Got into work at 5! I'm hard at work, drinking coffee. :haha:

KapitanSparrow
10-15-2008, 04:57 AM
Blueeyes, Brute, you guys are up early :haha:

BruteForce
10-15-2008, 05:02 AM

Yup! Usually 0430 and at work before 0630. Going a little slower today because as of this afternoon, I'm on vacation for 2 weeks!

KapitanSparrow
10-15-2008, 05:23 AM

Yup! Usually 0430 and at work before 0630. Going a little slower today because as of this afternoon, I'm on vacation for 2 weeks!

I am usually up by 0615 and at work by 0700 but I got here early in order to leave early. Another WC qualifing game :-) :2thumbs: Enjoy your time off!

JP
10-15-2008, 05:29 AM
Up early :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

KapitanSparrow
10-15-2008, 05:35 AM
Up early :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Yeah, 8:30 in the morning, that's really early :roflol:

Kent K25
10-15-2008, 05:46 AM
Slept in an extra 1.5 hours today, no early morning basketball practice today, gotta love it.

JP
10-15-2008, 05:54 AM
Yeah, 8:30 in the morning, that's really early :roflol:
Sometimes my head hits the pillow at 8:30 :haha:

Don
10-15-2008, 06:26 AM
Boss is out today; I was 20 minutes late and Bogley is the first stop after coffee. :haha:

BruteForce
10-15-2008, 06:29 AM
Boss is out today; I was 20 minutes late and Bogley is the first stop after coffee. :haha:

Slacker! :nono: I am the boss (at my office), and am almost always the first in.

..just teasing ya!

blueeyes
10-15-2008, 07:08 AM

yeah trying to change work schedule... working from home first two hours while kids asleep...then get them up and off to school....then i go up to campus to work so i can get off by 3

need to be home more with kids they are struggling in school.

Mtnman1830
10-15-2008, 07:16 AM
Getting my boy ready for school, then try to sleep - Tonight is my moday :sad:

blueeyes
10-15-2008, 07:22 AM

do you mean it is your monday to work nights?

JP
10-15-2008, 07:28 AM
It means that his week starts today, I feel for him :nod:

Gotta head out to a funeral of a close family friend. http://www.bogley.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_cry.gif

blueeyes
10-15-2008, 07:32 AM
:doh: silly of course that is what he ment.... ok i think the bump to the head has affected things :lol8:

my condolences JP

bbennett
10-15-2008, 07:32 AM
It means that his week starts today, I feel for him :nod:

Gotta head out to a funeral of a close family friend. http://www.bogley.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_cry.gif

My condolences, JP.

RugerShooter
10-15-2008, 07:34 AM
Trying to keep myself busy

Mtnman1830
10-15-2008, 07:38 AM

do you mean it is your monday to work nights?

Yeah, my week starts at midnight. I work a 6 hour shift tonight, then three twelves on thur, fri and sat. I get off sunday morning, and dont even have to think about work until wendsday night!

Every week has a four day weekend. Its great!

JP
10-15-2008, 07:38 AM
:doh: silly of course that is what he ment.... ok i think the bump to the head has affected things :lol8:

my condolences JP
That's OK, I hope that bump wasn't anything serious :eek2: Hope ya feel better :mrgreen: My work schedule was messed up like that, 5 days on then 2 days off. The following week would be 5 days on then 3 days off. Your days off would constantly rotate :frustrated:

Thank you. One of the neighbors across the street that knew my parents forever and knew me since the day I was born. Ended up with cancer which he just recently succumbed to. He was fighting it for sometime, I'm glad he is in a better, peaceful place. :nod:

blueeyes
10-15-2008, 07:49 AM
hi ho hi ho its off to work i go.....

think i will stop for some coffee...what they make up at work will grow hair on your chest :eek2:

JP
10-15-2008, 11:38 AM
what they make up at work will grow hair on your chest :eek2:
That would not be good on you, even in the winter :lol8:

KapitanSparrow
10-15-2008, 01:01 PM
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! Watching WC qualifying game between Poland 1 - Slovakia 0. :haha: :kicknuts: :popcorn:

KapitanSparrow
10-15-2008, 01:14 PM
Damn it!

Poland 1 - Slovakia 2 :frustrated: :becca: :nono2:

I think I'm gonna get drunk now :-(

Don
10-15-2008, 01:30 PM
Damn it!

Face it, Poland never really had a shot. :haha:

RugerShooter
10-15-2008, 01:34 PM
Getting ready to head home from work, maybe stop anc get some GC's on the way

KapitanSparrow
10-15-2008, 01:35 PM
Of course they had a shot against Slovakia! It's just one of those freaky situations where the mediocre, or I should say the far more mediocre team, scores a goal from a stupid bounce and then is swept by the momentum and gets another one! Life is so unfair :frustrated:

BruteForce
10-15-2008, 01:35 PM
Damn it!

Poland? Isn't that place full of pollacks? :ne_nau:

:naughty:

KapitanSparrow
10-15-2008, 01:36 PM
Damn it!

It's a place full of sad polaks tonight. That's how you spell it. :haha:

Don
10-15-2008, 01:39 PM
Of course they had a shot against Slovakia! It's just one of those freaky situations where the mediocre, or I should say the far more mediocre team, scores a goal from a stupid bounce and then is swept by the momentum and gets another one! Life is so unfair :frustrated:

Just messing with you. :haha:

Have another. :cheers:

KapitanSparrow
10-15-2008, 01:43 PM
I will not drink as a consequence of a defeat. Besides, I would have to go to a store anyway to get something. :haha:

Don
10-15-2008, 03:11 PM
I will not drink as a consequence of a defeat.

Sometimes it seems like thats the only thing I drink to. :ne_nau:

Scott Card
10-15-2008, 04:26 PM
I will not drink as a consequence of a defeat.

Sometimes it seems like thats the only thing I drink to. :ne_nau: So you are from Payson??? :haha:

BruteForce
10-15-2008, 05:53 PM
Damn it!

BAHAH! So, who finally won?

KapitanSparrow
10-15-2008, 06:01 PM
Damn it!

BAHAH! So, who finally won?

I don't want to talk about it :roll:

RugerShooter
10-15-2008, 06:02 PM
nOw i Am WaTcHiNg ThE bAsBaLl GaMe

KapitanSparrow
10-15-2008, 07:29 PM
Erasing my Facebook wall :haha: Brute keeps writing on it, heh.

blueeyes
10-16-2008, 04:04 PM
pouting.... i am going to go drop the kids off at dryland training.... go sit in the daily grind and cry into a mug a coffee :cry1: , and try and fix this dam database i am designing for work :user: , but the whole time wish i was riding my bike :ride: i am grounded from :becca: waiting for it to snow so i can ski :snowguy: and be happy again :banana:

Deuce
10-16-2008, 04:11 PM
i am going to go drop the kids off at dryland training....

For hockey?

blueeyes
10-16-2008, 08:36 PM
i am going to go drop the kids off at dryland training....

For hockey?

nope skiing

abirken
10-16-2008, 08:44 PM
Staring at the clock and thinking it's time to go to bed soon. Long day and HUGE event at work tomorrow. :nod:

KapitanSparrow
10-16-2008, 08:45 PM
Getting ready to go to sleep. So glad it's a casual day tomorrow, don't have to iron, sweatshirt is fine :2thumbs:

blueeyes
10-16-2008, 08:52 PM
retail therapy does wonders for a pouty attitude... just got back from the mall...guess go to bed

So glad it's a casual day tomorrow, don't have to iron, sweatshirt is fine

me to Kapitan... t-shirt and my new jeans.

abirken
10-16-2008, 09:03 PM
Gosh guys, we are lame and old. HAHA! Casual days, going to bed early, not ironing our clothes, taking our Geritol. What's next? Either that or we sound WAY too responsible. :lol8:

KapitanSparrow
10-16-2008, 09:04 PM
Staring at the clock and thinking it's time to go to bed soon. Long day and HUGE event at work tomorrow. :nod:

What's the huge event at work tomorrow? Do tell!!!!!! :hail2thechief:

JP
10-16-2008, 09:05 PM
12:05 is early? :haha:

KapitanSparrow
10-16-2008, 09:06 PM

Right on :2thumbs: I recently went to Old Navy to buy half a dozen of cargoes before they come up with a diff design. :nod:

blueeyes
10-16-2008, 09:08 PM

Right on :2thumbs: I recently went to Old Navy to buy half a dozen of cargoes before they come up with a diff design. :nod:

yeah i might go back and buy 5 pair... trying to find a pair a jeans that fits a girls hind end takes and act of god!