PDA

View Full Version : OH MY HELL!!!!

accadacca
05-20-2008, 01:57 PM
I have not logged in for 7 days. DON'T EVER DO THAT!

There are red dots all over HELL! You peeps are going wild up in dis bogley place. :nod: :haha:

Alex
05-20-2008, 01:57 PM
Slacker :roll:

accadacca
05-20-2008, 02:03 PM
I have been moving bro. I just dug out my router and modem yesterday and plugged err in. Back to work too. I have been disconnected from the bogley world. Guess I just lost a week of my life. :lol8:

Alex
05-20-2008, 02:19 PM
Dude, you are like a n00b! Next time remember, that your comp and the router are going LAST when you are moving out and going in FIRST when you move IN.....not the other way around :nono:

accadacca
05-20-2008, 02:26 PM
Lotza speed reading. :lol8:

JP
05-20-2008, 04:27 PM
Slacker :roll:
I'm gonna have to second this one :mrgreen: No question about it :haha:

skianddive
05-20-2008, 04:45 PM
Useless Tip #201:

Click on Bogley Forum Index, scroll to the bottom, and then click on Mark all forums read.

Bogley Forum Index link = http://www.bogley.com/forum/index.php

Mark all forums read link = http://www.bogley.com/forum/index.php?mark=forums

No more red dots....no more Forums to read....no more pissed off bosses! :frustrated:

Iceaxe
05-20-2008, 04:50 PM
Do what I do.... just steal WiFi from the bar next door..... Only problem is sometimes it doesn't work as smoothly as I would hope.

:five:

sparker1
05-20-2008, 06:23 PM
Unbelievable! I've moved during this same time and never missed a day. Just didn't say very much, listened a lot.

stefan
05-20-2008, 06:36 PM
I have been moving bro. I just dug out my router and modem yesterday and plugged err in. Back to work too. I have been disconnected from the bogley world. Guess I just lost a week of my life. :lol8:

i guess this would be a bad time to bring up the fact that you have an iphone ...

then again ... one should always have an excuse to get off of those internets

accadacca
05-20-2008, 09:09 PM

i guess this would be a bad time to bring up the fact that you have an iphone ...

then again ... one should always have an excuse to get off of those internets
I guess I should have been multitasking. :haha:

JP
05-20-2008, 10:53 PM
Unbelievable! I've moved during this same time and never missed a day. Just didn't say very much, listened a lot.
Moved? Where are ya now?

sparker1
05-21-2008, 03:03 AM
Out of the motor home and into a condo. My wife needed more room to cook and stuff. She was good enough to go along with the RV lifestyle for six years, so let her have whatt she wants. Besides, we'll still travel some, just not as much.

Doesn't sound like much of a move, but we had accumulated lots of crap, plus had lots of crap in storage, plus we bought lots of new crap. Going through and sorting it all out was a major pain. Seems we should have disposed of nearly everything back then, rather than storing it. Very little of the old stuff "works" in the new place.

JP
05-21-2008, 08:10 AM
Still in St. Pete? I know I'm getting down there, thought I was going to be driving Mom and her car back up here, but with the Doc's visit so close together right now, she's coming back with one of her friends. She's up here all Summer. Who knows, I still may head down that way before September rolls around for a couple days or so.

sparker1
05-21-2008, 05:33 PM
We're actually in Seminole, between St Pete and the beach. Hope you get down before we leave for UT/CO/NM/NV. Not sure yet when that will be, but before Sept.

Iceaxe
05-21-2008, 08:13 PM
My wife needed more room to cook and stuff.

WOW!!!! your wife cooks???? Now I'm jealous.

:hail2thechief: