PDA

View Full Version : Tanya's Best Western

tallsteve
05-20-2008, 11:17 AM
I stayed at Tanya's Best Western Inn last Friday night for our So. Utah mtn. biking trek. Nice place and I was impressed with how clean our room was. I do a lot of business traveling and I have to say the bathroom was cleaner than any I've stayed at. I just wish the pool was open and that we could have seen the Jazz game but too limited cable channels. Thanks Tanya, for the dining recommendations. We ate at the Broken Arrow Friday night and it was excellent! Don't let the outside appearance of this small eatery fool you! So, here's my :2thumbs: !

tanya
05-20-2008, 11:23 AM
I stayed at Tanya's Best Western Inn last Friday night for our So. Utah mtn. biking trek. Nice place and I was impressed with how clean our room was. I do a lot of business traveling and I have to say the bathroom was cleaner than any I've stayed at. I just wish the pool was open and that we could have seen the Jazz game but too limited cable channels. Thanks Tanya, for the dining recommendations. We ate at the Broken Arrow Friday night and it was excellent! Don't let the outside appearance of this small eatery fool you! So, here's my :2thumbs: !

Thanks! You could have gone in the Pro Shop to watch the Jazz game! I wish I would have been around to meet you though. The pool should have been open but we are having problems with something -- and the guys are pulling their hair out trying to fix it. Ram stopped by yesterday. He has poison ivy so I told him he should jump in the pool. We went over and it still was not open.

The Buffalo Bistro is a great place to eat too!

http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwestern/productInfo.do?iata=&promoCode=&corpID=&propertyCode=45027#null

There is a cool virtual tour at this link for those that have not been there.

Mooseman70
05-20-2008, 12:18 PM
How come I can't find the 'Bogley' rate on the page?!?! :ne_nau: :lol8:

erial
05-20-2008, 02:57 PM
I was expecting "Lonesome Dove" or perhaps "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid".

tanya
05-20-2008, 03:34 PM
There is a Bogley rate! The more compliments I have got from you the lower the rate. Alex has the lowest rate of all!
:lol8:

Iceaxe
05-20-2008, 04:53 PM
There is a Bogley rate! The more compliments I have got from you the lower the rate. Alex has the lowest rate of all!

Note To Self: Punch Alex in the nose for making the rest of us look bad.

:kicknuts:

Mooseman70
05-21-2008, 06:42 AM

:lol8: Point taken. I'll flatter you to death just before my next trip to the Zion area! Wish I'd have know this when I was down that way this past August. Oh well.....

tanya
05-21-2008, 07:55 AM
We put the Thunderbird up for sale 2 days ago, so if you want those discounts you better get with the compliments.

Asking price is 8 million if anyone is interested.

http://www.enetez.com/images/default/for_sale.jpg

Cirrus2000
05-21-2008, 08:35 AM
:dropmouth:

Selling the Thunderbird? Sticking around though?

Hey, we should all pitch in and buy the T-bird! Rename it the Bogley Thunderbird Inn, or something... How many members do we have? If 800 of us put in $10,000 each...

tanya
05-21-2008, 08:43 AM
There you go!

Nope. I doubt I would stick around. Maybe I would go where everyone else is? SLC area. :naughty:

Scary or what! :lol8:

KapitanSparrow
05-21-2008, 08:48 AM
There you go!

Nope. I doubt I would stick around. Maybe I would go where everyone else is? SLC area. :naughty:

We shall have a huge welcome party ;-)

tanya
05-21-2008, 08:50 AM
There you go!

We shall have a huge welcome party ;-)

Oh yeah! :lol8:
:ride:

:five: :cheers: :friday: :pitcher: :drums: :eat: :kickit: :party: :ahh: :roll_lol:

Alex
05-21-2008, 09:01 AM

:cool2: The Russian is back ON the saddle....oh yes baby. Tanya is a goddess! :spruceup:

tanya
05-21-2008, 10:31 AM

:cool2: The Russian is back ON the saddle....oh yes baby. Tanya is a goddess! :spruceup:

That you are! But it's good you now know the difference between being IN the saddle and On the saddle. I will have to get you and Savanna together more so she can continue your education. :haha:

See, that's how it's done boys. :five:

accadacca
05-21-2008, 12:23 PM
There you go!

Wow! :five: Time to get the bogley BBQ's going. :nod:

greyhair biker
05-21-2008, 01:29 PM
There you go!

Wow! :five: Time to get the bogley BBQ's going. :nod:
:2thumbs: definitely a BBQ...with Tanya...I'm THERE! :naughty:

Gutpiler_Utahn
05-21-2008, 01:47 PM
Why are we Bar-b-queing Tanya? :naughty:

tanya
05-21-2008, 02:04 PM
Awwww... thanks guys! I feel so welcome!

I like the BBQ idea... then I don't need a designated driver to take me home or where ever it is I end up. :haha:

savanna3313
05-21-2008, 07:02 PM

That you are! But it's good you now know the difference between being IN the saddle and On the saddle. I will have to get you and Savanna together more so she can continue your education. :haha:

If Alex had to rely on me for education in that department, he would be in sad shape. :lol8: So, in the saddle, on the saddle, around the saddle - whatever works for you darlin'...... :haha:

tanya
05-21-2008, 07:30 PM

If Alex had to rely on me for education in that department, he would be in sad shape. :lol8: So, in the saddle, on the saddle, around the saddle - whatever works for you darlin'...... :haha:

Can we get a visual of that. :popcorn: :haha:

greyhair biker
05-23-2008, 07:11 AM

:banana: :giveit: :popcorn:

Alex
05-23-2008, 07:29 AM

No, it was copyrighted by me, so you have to get a permission to see it :haha: