PDA

View Full Version : Abirken needs a new title!!

savanna3313
05-19-2008, 09:31 PM
For some strange reason Abirken (aka Alison) has a title on her avatar that reads "Mountain Man". So.....we need to change this (are you listening Beech?) to something more suitable for this pretty lady.

Any suggestions?? Alison can make the final decision. :nod:

So far we have (she is originally from Texas)

Yellow Rose of Texas

The Illustrated Lady

abirken
05-19-2008, 09:38 PM
Oh girl you are so sweet. I can totallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hear and feel your southern girl hospitality. Thank you for caring 'bout my name. I didn't even think about it. :lol8:

Sombeech
05-19-2008, 09:45 PM
Make a request, and I shall grant it.

skianddive
05-19-2008, 09:46 PM
How about combining the two?

Illustrated Texan

or

Painted Texan

or

Tatted Texan

abirken
05-19-2008, 09:48 PM
How about combining the two?

Illustrated Texan

or

Painted Texan

or

Tatted Texan

I love the painted texan!! That's very creative. :2thumbs:

JP
05-20-2008, 12:58 AM
At the rate she's going, Mountain Man will soon be a memory :lol8:
She does keep things interesting :2thumbs:

KapitanSparrow
05-20-2008, 05:30 AM
Congrats on your 500 posts, you're the prettiest mountain man I've seen, and also on your new unique title, whathever you choose it to be. I can' think of any suggestions at 630 in the morning but the two you southern ladies came up with look great.

greyhair biker
05-20-2008, 06:39 AM
Texan Uber Goddess for sure :nod:

abirken
05-20-2008, 06:40 AM
She does keep things interesting :2thumbs:

Thanks darlin! It's been fun.....I get a kick out of meeting new people and this sight has been awesome. :2thumbs:

Scout Master
05-20-2008, 07:38 AM
How about Rocky Mountain Lady or Rocky Mountain High

Sombeech
05-20-2008, 01:23 PM
I think I'll change it to JACKASS

abirken
05-20-2008, 01:33 PM

For that you will pay THE PRICE. We'll discuss it on IM................. :roflol:

Sombeech
05-20-2008, 01:40 PM

For that you will pay THE PRICE. We'll discuss it on IM................. :roflol:

:lol8:

Bo_Beck
05-20-2008, 02:52 PM
"Texas Two Stepper", or "Cotton Eye Jane". Sort of outdoorsy? or San Juaness", "Vida de la Celebration". "Esperando Amor". Quirendo Amor". Viviendo por Amor", "Mio Amor"...... she lives in the SW for petes sake! "La Luna Brilliante". Geeze...time to get busy.

JP
05-20-2008, 04:24 PM
Thanks darlin! It's been fun.....I get a kick out of meeting new people and this sight has been awesome. :2thumbs:
You're welcome :2thumbs: It's a nice breath of fresh air :2thumbs:

:roflol: Nice, not so :haha: LOL

KapitanSparrow
05-20-2008, 05:19 PM
Yes, but at the end of the day she is still a mountain man. Who do we pay to speed things up?

JP
05-20-2008, 05:32 PM
Yes, but at the end of the day she is still a mountain man.
So was every other female before her that's been through this title :nod: There's far more men that have been through that title, with whom the title didn't fit. Suck it up :lol8: It's temporary, painless... :lol8:

denaliguide
05-20-2008, 05:34 PM
mountain betty

abirken
05-20-2008, 07:54 PM
You guys vote on the best one. I think it's great watching the creative juices flow!!! I love Mountain Betty alot!!!! Although I feel I'm leaving my Texan roots in the dust by leaving out my southern-ness........

abirken
05-20-2008, 07:56 PM
"Texas Two Stepper", or "Cotton Eye Jane". Sort of outdoorsy? or San Juaness", "Vida de la Celebration". "Esperando Amor". Quirendo Amor". Viviendo por Amor", "Mio Amor"...... she lives in the SW for petes sake! "La Luna Brilliante". Geeze...time to get busy.

La Luna Brillante.......................are you trying to make me swoon? :nod: That's sooooooooooooooo pretty.

abirken
05-20-2008, 08:03 PM
So ya'll pick one!!

1. jackass
2. mountain betty
3. painted texan
4. la luna brillante
5. Cotton eyed jane
6. Yellow Rose
7. The illustrated lady
8. Texas Uber goddess
9. Rocky mountain lady
10. chica con colores brilliantes

trackrunner
05-20-2008, 08:27 PM
So ya'll pick one!!

1. jackass
2. mountain betty
3. painted texan
4. la luna brillante
5. Cotton eyed jane
6. Yellow Rose
7. The illustrated lady
8. Texas Uber goddess
9. Rocky mountain lady
10. chica con colores brilliantes
I think it needs to be a poll question
I vote painted texan because I use to live in Texas for a short time.

rockgremlin
05-20-2008, 08:41 PM
my vote:

2. mountain betty

JP
05-20-2008, 11:04 PM
My vote: It'll pass. Keep it Mountain Man.

Getting into the "Appeasing" frame of mind is what ruins things. What's next? I don't, I want... That's where it goes if everybody is pacified. Sort of like Christmas becoming non-denominational and a tree becoming a "Religious Symbol". Those little titles have been with this site from just about its inception. Leave well enough alone :nod:

abirken
05-21-2008, 07:17 AM
Ok so now that THREE of you have voted. One for Painted Texan, one for Mountain Betty and one for DEFAULT. I'm going to pick MOUNTAIN BETTY. That's unless any of you have anything else to add? :haha:

KapitanSparrow
05-21-2008, 07:22 AM
Mountain Betty sounds cool. Plus you can always change it anytime you want after a few days of relentness begging;-) I think. I didn't read the rules. Rules suck!

abirken
05-21-2008, 07:23 AM
Mountain Betty sounds cool. Plus you can always change it anytime you want after a few days of relentness begging;-) I think. I didn't read the rules. Rules suck!

A man after my own heart.......rules don't apply to me. HAHA!! It's the outlaw in ya! :2thumbs: I hate the rules too. I don't think I'll ever like them.

KapitanSparrow
05-21-2008, 07:29 AM

A man after my own heart.......rules don't apply to me. HAHA!! It's the outlaw in ya! :2thumbs: I hate the rules too. I don't think I'll ever like them.

For all you kids reading this, sometimes rules are good and a must have. So that you don't drop out of high school or end up in prison. Or when you go to a drinking party, you don't go empty handed, heh. Or that you know not to serve warm vodka, and not to serve it without plenty of food.

JP
05-21-2008, 07:44 AM
.......rules don't apply to me. HAHA!! It's the outlaw in ya! :2thumbs: I hate the rules too. I don't think I'll ever like them.
My point exactly... :lol8: Thanks :mrgreen:

skianddive
05-21-2008, 07:52 AM
I'm going to pick MOUNTAIN BETTY. That's unless any of you have anything else to add? :haha:
I'll add this....

Huh?

I thought all Texans were proud of their heritage? At least that's what my girlfriend says, who was born and bred in the small town of Stockdale.

abirken
05-21-2008, 07:56 AM
I'm going to pick MOUNTAIN BETTY. That's unless any of you have anything else to add? :haha:
I'll add this....

Huh?

I thought all Texans were proud of their heritage? At least that's what my girlfriend says, who was born and bred in the small town of Stockdale.

I AM TOTALLY PROUD! SO PROUD THAT I STILL DRINK LONE STAR BEER!! But I have been a mountain chic for the last 12 years, my roots have been torn. It's so sad. Actually, I consider myself a Texoloradan- A chic that participates in extreme outdoor activities while wearing lipstick. :)

Maybe I should just be Texoloradan!!! :2thumbs:

admin
05-21-2008, 09:13 AM
done

stefan
05-21-2008, 10:39 AM
I'll add this....

Huh?

I AM TOTALLY PROUD! SO PROUD THAT I STILL DRINK LONE STAR BEER!! But I have been a mountain chic for the last 12 years, my roots have been torn. It's so sad. Actually, I consider myself a Texoloradan- A chic that participates in extreme outdoor activities while wearing lipstick. :)

Texas Mountain Betty :ne_nau:

sounds like a groovy bluegrass song ...

abirken
05-21-2008, 10:45 AM
I'll add this....

Huh?

Texas Mountain Betty!!!!!!!! Love it! You are the brains behind Bogley, that's for sure. Thanks!

abirken
05-21-2008, 10:45 AM
done

THANK YOU ADMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :2thumbs:

Sombeech
05-21-2008, 02:54 PM
what happened to JACKASS?????

JP
05-21-2008, 04:15 PM
After all this caving, I was thinking Queen :haha:

savanna3313
05-21-2008, 05:00 PM

How about "Tex-Ass" :haha:

:popcorn:

savanna3313
05-21-2008, 05:02 PM
I'll add this....

Huh?

Texas Mountain Betty!!!!!!!! Love it! You are the brains behind Bogley, that's for sure. Thanks!

Yep - I think Texas Mountain Betty is better......or Tex-Ass Mountain Betty

:2thumbs:

abirken
05-21-2008, 06:18 PM

And once again Beech continues to show me no love. :blahblah:

abirken
05-21-2008, 06:20 PM
I'll add this....

Huh?

Yep - I think Texas Mountain Betty is better......or Tex-Ass Mountain Betty

:2thumbs:

You are so clever dear!! I love it!! The only thing is, I'm really not an ass because I'm nice to EVERYONE.....so I don't know how much that really applies to me. I guess it's better to be labeled a jackass over an asshole. :ne_nau:

savanna3313
05-21-2008, 06:33 PM
You are so clever dear!! I love it!! The only thing is, I'm really not an ass because I'm nice to EVERYONE.....so I don't know how much that really applies to me. I guess it's better to be labeled a jackass over an asshole. :ne_nau:

I wasn't really thinking in terms of that kind of "ass". :haha: I would never call you the mean kind of ass. :nod: I know you are far too nice. :2thumbs:

abirken
05-21-2008, 06:39 PM

I wasn't really thinking in terms of that kind of "ass". :haha: I would never call you the mean kind of ass. :nod: I know you are far too nice. :2thumbs:

HEHEH!!! Oh I know. I am just teasing. Giving everyone a hard time. :2thumbs: I really do like the name every came up with and love the others too................I kinda want them all. :lol8:

stefan
05-21-2008, 08:44 PM

http://209.85.62.23/104/67/emo/roflmao1.gif(not really that funny, just liked the emoticon)

that's organic beech for ya ... straight from the earth

abirken
05-21-2008, 09:06 PM

http://209.85.62.23/104/67/emo/roflmao1.gif(not really that funny, just liked the emoticon)

that's organic beech for ya ... straight from the earth

Yea he's a meanie. It's ok. He's got it coming. :twisted:

Sombeech
05-22-2008, 08:37 PM
So, only a couple of people noticed Alison's new title ***JACKASS*** ... but no laughs? You guys are boring.

Mooseman70
05-22-2008, 08:38 PM
I just thought it meant she was a fan of the show! :haha:

abirken
05-22-2008, 08:39 PM
So, only a couple of people noticed Alison's new title ***JACKASS*** ... but no laughs? You guys are boring.

It's ok Beech. Both you and I agreed allready that no one else on here is as FUNNY as we are...... :roflol:

Sombeech
05-22-2008, 08:41 PM
Indeed we are funny

parrothead_madness
05-22-2008, 09:18 PM
:lol8: j/k

abirken
05-22-2008, 09:24 PM
:lol8: j/k

NOW THATS SOME FUNNY SHITE!!

Cirrus2000
05-22-2008, 09:36 PM

It's ok Beech. Both you and I agreed allready that no one else on here is as FUNNY as we think we are...... :roflol:

Sorry, just had to correct the quote above... :haha:

abirken
05-22-2008, 09:38 PM

It's ok Beech. Both you and I agreed allready that no one else on here is as FUNNY as we think we are...... :roflol:

Sorry, just had to correct the quote above... :haha:

HEHE!! Ok you win. We aren't THAT funny after all. :lol8:

KapitanSparrow
05-23-2008, 06:04 AM
Alison love your new avatar ;-) :2thumbs: The rank of a Jackass, heh, not so much.

abirken
05-23-2008, 06:43 AM
Alison love your new avatar ;-) :2thumbs: The rank of a Jackass, heh, not so much.

Yes I am thinking the title of Jackass isn't as appropriate anymore. HEHE!! I am ready to be Mountain Betty but of course have to wait for the super powers of Beech to make that happen. :hail2thechief:

rockgremlin
05-23-2008, 07:03 AM

Hey -- I LOL'ed---just not on here.

Sombeech
05-23-2008, 07:05 AM
Well, it's changed to it's proper title now. The conspiracy has ended.

abirken
05-23-2008, 07:10 AM
Well, it's changed to it's proper title now. The conspiracy has ended.

I love it when I stir up a conspiracy....... :haha:

stefan
05-23-2008, 08:49 AM
http://209.85.62.26/5994/62/emo/devil2.gif :haha:

abirken
05-23-2008, 08:59 AM
http://209.85.62.26/5994/62/emo/devil2.gif :haha:

Your suggestion WORKED. :2thumbs:

JP
05-23-2008, 10:54 PM
Oh, I noticed and chuckled :haha: Then the cave in :bootyshake: