PDA

View Full Version : Corporate Equivalent to Better Business Bureau?

rockgremlin
05-09-2008, 08:27 AM
The way I understand it, if I want to file a complaint about a local business it may be accomplished through the BBB. But what about large corporations? What if I wanted to launch a formal complaint about a company as large as say....Ford or Microsoft? Who do I go through? Is there a corporate level analogue to the Better Business Bureau?

Rev. Coyote
05-09-2008, 08:48 AM
The way I understand it, if I want to file a complaint about a local business it may be accomplished through the BBB. But what about large corporations? What if I wanted to launch a formal complaint about a company as large as say....Ford or Microsoft? Who do I go through? Is there a corporate level analogue to the Better Business Bureau?

Depends on the level of wrongdoing. On the federal level, could be the Justice Department (antitrust etc.) or the Securities and Exchange Commission. Also you could try the State Corporation Commission, if Utah has one.

DiscGo
05-09-2008, 02:00 PM
I once contacted the BBB on Paypal.com and PayPal got in line quick! So I believe it works fine nationwide.

Rev. Coyote
05-09-2008, 02:09 PM
Scott Card? Maybe you should weigh in on this.