PDA

View Full Version : Behunin on Wed.

oldno7
04-29-2008, 04:10 PM
Is there a need for wetsuits still or is it wading?

oldno7
04-30-2008, 08:20 PM
had a fun time today in Behunin. Was very windy, water is cold. 1 swim is all thats necesarry if you stay in the water course.
SLC mountainjunky has the pics, I just did video again, videoed everything but the last rap and in high winds it required a little attention.
maybe when Jim gets home he'll post a few pics.

tanya
04-30-2008, 08:27 PM
Did you wear wetsuits or freeze your buns :popcorn:

oldno7
04-30-2008, 08:41 PM
Did you wear wetsuits or freeze your buns :popcorn:

We had wetsuits. :2thumbs:

tanya
04-30-2008, 08:56 PM
Bo and I and Bushwhacker Kip are doing Telephone on Saturday. I am hoping I don't have to swim. I don't plan on taking a wet suit.

Dang that would be cold!!!!

Alex
04-30-2008, 09:02 PM
Bo and I and Bushwhacker Kip are doing Telephone on Saturday. I am hoping I don't have to swim. I don't plan on taking a wet suit.

....So going naked then? :eek2: :naughty: :haha:

tanya
04-30-2008, 09:08 PM

....So going naked then? :eek2: :naughty: :haha:

That I have never done yet! :bath: :oops:

Alex
04-30-2008, 09:31 PM
:roflol: rock has!

tanya
05-01-2008, 04:38 AM
Lot's of men have! That is why I got into canyoneering! The men like to strip to swim the canyons. :lol8:

There is this photo of Ram somewhere..... on Tom's site ... just as one example that sticks out. Then there is one of Stevie B..... Bo loves to go skinny dipping in the ice cold pot holes...

Our buddy Shane seems to find all the naked women in the canyons. :haha:

ratagonia
05-01-2008, 07:01 AM
Lot's of men have! That is why I got into canyoneering! The men like to strip to swim the canyons. :lol8:

There is this photo of Ram somewhere..... on Tom's site ... just as one example that sticks out. Then there is one of Stevie B..... Bo loves to go skinny dipping in the ice cold pot holes...

Ah, you mean the classic:

http://www.canyoneeringusa.com/rave/mar02/e2.htm

and yes, it does kinda "stick out". :roflol:

Tom

tanya
05-01-2008, 07:23 AM

Ah, you mean the classic:

http://www.canyoneeringusa.com/rave/mar02/e2.htm

and yes, it does kinda "stick out". :roflol:

Tom

Oh my... I think that is a bit risque for Bogley and much more risque than I had remembered! :eek2: Here is a more conservative image.

SLCmntjunkie
05-01-2008, 09:37 AM
Here are my pictures, I didn't get many shots on rappel, have video on most. I also went last on many of them so the opportunity wasn't there.

Behunin Canyon (http://picasaweb.google.com/JDClery/Behunin)

tanya
05-01-2008, 09:41 AM
Wow! What a pretty canyon! :2thumbs: I know someone who says its like warts on a toad.. or something like that. :haha:

Iceaxe
05-01-2008, 10:04 AM
One of these days I will regal you with my tale of meeting two naked gay men in P-weap.... I'm not sure who was more embarrassed, me or them...

Back in the day.... we used to catch skinny dippers when canyoneering Pine Creek all the time.... Too much traffic now and the dippers have moved elsewhere....

:popcorn:

tanya
05-01-2008, 10:06 AM
Yeah.. you guys destroyed our local skinny dipping pond! :haha:

Is that the bent over a rock story? :cool2:

Alex
05-01-2008, 10:32 AM
One of these days I will regal you with my tale of meeting two naked gay men in P-weap.... I'm not sure who was more embarrassed, me or them...

Back in the day.... we used to catch skinny dippers when canyoneering Pine Creek all the time.... Too much traffic now and the dippers have moved elsewhere....

:phew: Phew, at least my name is staying out of this one :whistling:

Alex
05-01-2008, 10:34 AM
Great pictures man! I liked that canyon as well, we went through it last November. A lot more water there now than last year.

tanya
05-01-2008, 10:37 AM

:phew: Phew, at least my name is staying out of this one :whistling:

OH my :cool2: :lol8:

Iceaxe
05-01-2008, 12:05 PM
Is that the bent over a rock story? :cool2:

I prefer to think of it as my "big guy helping to push the little guy over the rock story" :lol8: But yeah... same story....

I'm just thinking it was a good thing Alex was not with me for that trip... You just know he would have offered to help push. :roflol:

:five:

Alex
05-01-2008, 12:17 PM
I knew it was a matter of time.... :doh:

Canyongirl
05-01-2008, 12:42 PM
cool pictures, that canyon looks fun.

man if i'd have known about all the skinny dipping men i would have started canyoneering a long time ago. :haha:

tanya
05-01-2008, 12:44 PM
You need to get hubby to tell you all these little canyoneering secrets. :five:

Canyongirl
05-01-2008, 12:57 PM
i wonder what else i've been missing out on.

ratagonia
05-01-2008, 03:24 PM
Oh my... I think that is a bit risque for Bogley and much more risque than I had remembered! :eek2: Here is a more conservative image.

You'lll have to make the star a bit bigger, if you want to bleep out the whole thing!

T

tanya
05-01-2008, 03:31 PM

You'lll have to make the star a bit bigger, if you want to bleep out the whole thing!

T

Oh! I did miss the end of that thing. :oops: