PDA

View Full Version : The Manual: What is a "Bad Boy"?

tanya
04-21-2008, 04:14 PM
The Manual: A True Bad Boy Explains How Men Think, Date, and Mate--and What Women Can Do to Come Out on Top (Hardcover)
by Steve Santagati (Author)

Does anyone have the book? We need a standard on what a "Bad Boy" or "Bad Girl" is.

Iceaxe
04-21-2008, 04:30 PM
I don't know anything about bad boys.... but I'd sure like to get my hands on a "bad girl" owners manual....

Ya see.... the deal is..... I picked up a sweetheart deal on a bad girl recently..... she had been through several previous owners, kinda high mileage and all.... but she looks really primo on the outside, really nice lines and a straight body, paint was still good and she still purrs like a kitten when you put the pedal to the metal.... After kicking the tires and taking her for a test spin I signed on the dotted line and became the proud owner.... anyhoo.... to make a long story short.... I looked in the trunk and in the (glove)box and can't find the owners manual.... I'm thinking the last guy nicked it because he was pissed it got reprocessed because he couldn't keep up the payments.... So, I've been looking on eBay but can't find one.... so if anyone has a bad girls owners manual I could sure use one....

eclipsee_steering