PDA

View Full Version : yet another noob intro

Ih8grvty
04-10-2008, 10:30 AM
HI!
found th site the other day from watching idiots (its Ok Im an idiot too) sledding in the uintas.
Id like to hang out with the idiots in that video, maybe I can make an appearance in the next fun video of what not to do on a sled and a tube!
Im in to backpacking, especially the uintas, fishing, hiking, camping, climbing rock and a bit of ice.
I was googling uintas when I found it, looking for some pics to help me pass the time till the snow is gone and I can get back up there myself.
Live about 25 minutes west of Salty Lake City.

Sombeech
04-10-2008, 10:58 AM
ha ha, nice. Sure, you're welcome to hop in the sled anytime. Welcome to the forum. :cool2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtmQOZXOspI

Ih8grvty
04-10-2008, 11:05 AM
Oh yeah! that is the video I saw!
I do numerous things to hurt myself in the name of fun, and that looked damned fun! My wife attempts to stop me, and my injury's have been cut in half, but when it looks that fun to get hurt, I don't think even she can stop me!
Watching it, even this time, I laughed at least as hard as the participants in the video did. Good times I wish I was a part of. Maybe next winter, right now Im hoping, praying and spraying hair spray into the ozone trying to speed the process of spring and summer up so I can get back in the uintas for some camping, fishing and backpacking!

JP
04-10-2008, 11:45 AM
Howdy & Welcome :haha:

accadacca
04-11-2008, 08:58 PM
:lol8: Welcome. Maybe you should visit www.jackassworld.com :five: