PDA

View Full Version : Marines in Berkeley Daily Show clip

trackrunner
03-31-2008, 05:37 PM
RCWild posted this on his site and it was good. Link to Daily Show site.
http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=163653&title=marines-in-berkeley

:roflol:

Man: I felt like the Iraqis that we are being occupied.

Woman: Very important to protect free speech.
Rob Riggle: If there was only an organization that was sworn to defend that free speech.

Woman: The marines we don't need to be worrying about their rights. It's not an equal relationship.

Woman: Wars in general would stop if we didn't have weapons. Just like violence on our streets would stop if we didn't have weapons.
Rob Riggle: So, if we got rid of police we wouldn't have crime?
Woman: Potentially.
:roflol: :roflol:

RedMan
03-31-2008, 06:10 PM
What I love about this country. They had their say an nobody tried to stop them.

Wouldn't it be nice if there was an organization sworn to up hold that?
:roflol: :roflol:

James_B_Wads2000
03-31-2008, 06:23 PM
I am as liberal as they come and I laughed my ass off watching this.

Very good! :lol8:

James

DaveOU812
03-31-2008, 07:47 PM
Wow. What a great video. :roflol: Being a former Marine myself, I find myself randomly jumping through walls as well. :nod:

Sombeech
03-31-2008, 08:42 PM
That was actually funny.

chickenlicken
03-31-2008, 09:05 PM
The whole thing just pisses me off, maybe those hippies would like to live in another country where there is no military. :frustrated:

trackrunner
04-01-2008, 09:54 AM
The whole thing just pisses me off, maybe those hippies would like to live in another country where there is no military. :frustrated:
France :ne_nau: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:
Ok, Ok that was mean to our French allies but someone had to say it, and better to be someone who has a Norman (French/English) surname.

jumar
04-02-2008, 05:14 PM
:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

MY T PIMP
04-02-2008, 06:30 PM
France :ne_nau: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:
Ok, Ok that was mean to our French allies but someone had to say it, and better to be someone who has a Norman (French/English) surname.

Average frenchman 5'4", 95 lbs, and smokes like a chimney. Thats an allie I want at my side going into war. :roflol: :roflol:

(Comment based on working and dealing with french contracting company out out at Dannon foods in West Jordan, Ut.) :frustrated:

bbennett
04-02-2008, 07:48 PM
I feel so ripped off. All I got was a bunch of commercials and a message saying; "This video is no longer available, but we heard your mother was".

DiscGo
04-10-2008, 10:40 PM
Hippies!!!! :roflol:

GOCK
04-11-2008, 09:23 AM
Freedom of speech baby! :rockon:

bbennett
04-15-2008, 11:58 AM
I tried it agian and it finally woked. That was hilarious. What a bunch of idiots :flag: