PDA

View Full Version : What type of person are you?

Deathcricket
03-18-2008, 07:45 PM
Interesting responses to this video. Was wondering what you guys think. Please be aware that every other word in this video is the f-word so I advise watching with the sound off if you're squeemish.

Response #1 - The bully hater
That bouncer was at least 100lbs heavier that kid. He had no right pounding him like that. And then the gloat at the end, what a meathead! I hope this jerk gets fired. There is no way that kid posed any threat to someone that size.

Response #2 - The respecter of authority
The kid was obviously drunk and talking crap. He got what he deserved. We don't know what happened before the 10 seconds of video, and looks to me like he and his friends were out of line. you mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Response #3 - The opportunist
Wow nice punch! Right on the button. Who cares who was in the wrong, that was fun to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81MgB6yWhLc

Sombeech
03-18-2008, 10:52 PM
lucky punch. It was right on the chin, but you can tell he was aiming more for the cheek.

Anyways, I've always felt really sorry for the people after I've kicked their ass. :lol8:

JP
03-19-2008, 06:38 AM
Ahhh, the typical drunk. Beer Balls. In any event, security is there to do a job. Without the entire video it appears this kid was thrown out. If he's stupid enough to want to engage in a fight with sober security, well... the rest is history.

CarpeyBiggs
03-19-2008, 07:22 AM
http://www.kpho.com/news/15631605/detail.html

ericchile
03-19-2008, 08:23 AM
Ahhh, the typical drunk. Beer Balls. In any event, security is there to do a job. Without the entire video it appears this kid was thrown out. If he's stupid enough to want to engage in a fight with sober security, well... the rest is history.

Security yes... beat the shit out of some guy no... I guarantee that was not what management would want him to do.

JP
03-19-2008, 09:31 AM
Security yes... beat the shit out of some guy no... I guarantee that was not what management would want him to do.
He punched him in the head. Bottom line, security is there to keep some type of order. Beer Balls did start a confrontation inside and escalated outside even further. He should have just walked back inside and taken care of matters again when/if Beer Balls reentered. In any event, I'm sure that security crew will be there next weekend to keep people like Beer Balls in check. That's what management wants and that's what they pay them for.

ericchile
03-23-2008, 05:47 AM
He punched him in the head. Bottom line, security is there to keep some type of order. Beer Balls did start a confrontation inside and escalated outside even further. He should have just walked back inside and taken care of matters again when/if Beer Balls reentered. In any event, I'm sure that security crew will be there next weekend to keep people like Beer Balls in check. That's what management wants and that's what they pay them for.

Yea until he sues for the hospital bill. and your highest paid bouncer goes to jail for battery.. and why would they let him back in?

JP
03-23-2008, 06:27 AM
Beer Balls got arrested as well. :2thumbs: Owning your own nightclub or business, there will always be a chance of being sued. That's the nature of the beast. They're insured for it.